Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene (38448 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / Ambode Lose Out As Lagos APC Picks Dele Alake To Replace Bayo Osinowo As Senator / Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by adenigga(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
KanuSE:
Sunday Igboho will deal with DSS severely. cool

When?....…

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by victorVIC1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Why not go get him? How many people has Igboho ordered to be killed or how many public buildings had Igboho ordered his followers to burn down? How many soldiers and police had been attacked or killed by Igboho boys? That's the clear difference between Sunday Igboho and Kanu.

BTW,The raid was a complete error. I learnt igboho had a sophisticated cctv which could allow for storage of footages in the cloud and watch all the events as they unfold on his mobile phone and 2 other gadgets. They took the skeleton away while the flesh remained intact. Those DSS made the greatest mistake of their life by allowing politicians to push them to an abyss. I just pity their family because they'd mark their faces.

DSS operatives always mask their faces during operations

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Osidazz19: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He has come down to earth now that he has achieved his megawatts rally in Lagos Colony? Useless illiterate, he has now realized that the pdp people financing him deceived him? He has seen a bit of Federal might he has gone into hiding?

I agree, he's nothing but a PDP THUG.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Randy111(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Frigga13:
Kanu is in already... IGBOHO will join him.. is a matter of time.. Gumi will only join if the so southern unity ish is really serious..

No sentiments....

See this one. Ordinary 'it's a matter of time' you can't use correctly. Which almajiri school is your Alma Mata?

Your senator just tried sponsoring a bill to start protecting donkeys again as if cows haven't done enough harm in this country already and you are here passing out organic wastes from your mouth.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by KanuSE: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
adenigga:

When?....…

Dem go think say na train jam them.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Joromi1: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good one. Yorubas are blessed and united.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by saintrow1: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Osidazz19:
Ok

I thought the thug was insulting the Obas, thinking he's so powerful.
Now he's on the run like Namdiot coward Cownu was until he got caged like a monkey that he is.
The federal govt can allow Sunday to go, at least he has killed police officers like that IPIG terrorist monkey.

Your bastard father is a thug
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by saintrow1: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
adebwalex:
Do you hear the statement From Gani Adam, It is difficult to fight the government and win... Sunday Igboho new that but he did not think about His Family, wife and children.. Nigeria is not worth dieying for under this regime...

Did he tell you that he is dying for Nigeria
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by saintrow1: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
adenigga:

When?....…

Just wait and see, you can't fight the gods and win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Joromi1: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmm. I can't recall him calling Igboho to order when he was insulting everyone. If only Igboho, a PDP man, had stuck to just fighting the criminals hiding under herdsmen to attack the farmers, he would have been a hero and probably helped PDP in the SW. He crossed the line when he started insulting the elders including Dr. E.A. Adeboye and even threatening to sack and kill any Yoruba Alaiyeluwa who doesn't support his treasonous secession plan.
So was it the 'king' that sent DSS to kill his relatives?
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by emilo2bad: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Why not go get him? How many people has Igboho ordered to be killed or how many public buildings had Igboho ordered his followers to burn down? How many soldiers and police had been attacked or killed by Igboho boys? That's the clear difference between Sunday Igboho and Kanu.

BTW,The raid was a complete error. I learnt igboho had a sophisticated cctv which could allow for storage of footages in the cloud and watch all the events as they unfold on his mobile phone and 2 other gadgets. They took the skeleton away while the flesh remained intact. Those DSS made the greatest mistake of their life by allowing politicians to push them to an abyss. I just pity their family because they'd mark their faces.
I feel your pain bro you are one of those that is pushing igboho to his early grave

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by gbishman: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Gradually the sponsors are coming out
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by authority2006(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Let them go after the DSS family and let's see how it is going to end for them too. A large chunk of UGM, ESN, IPOB and whatever they call themselves have been hunted down like rabid dogs, others are either in captivity or on the run.
Do you even know that Igboho has little to no followers at all? Not all those ones who were just hailing him, I meant the ones who are ready to take up arms. His few guys are already in DSS custody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Unrated900(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fight never start this one don Dey give up
This is why igbos super-ceed
No retreat no surrender.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Osidazz19: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=saintrow1 post=103477892]

Your bastard father is a thug[/quote][/s]

Son of a monkey.
Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.
Ogun la pa Baba n la Baba e. Oloriburuku ode, dindinri, atole.

Your father and mother are b@stards.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by dragunov: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Osidazz19:
Ok

I thought the thug was insulting the Obas, thinking he's so powerful.
Now he's on the run like Namdiot coward Cownu was until he got caged like a monkey that he is.
The federal govt can allow Sunday to go, at least he has killed police officers like that IPIG terrorist monkey.

Hello punk. Igboho is in his house in Soka, Ibadan. If the DSS hace any case, they would have revisited him. He has enough evidence to nail them and they know it. CCTVs don't lie.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by MadamExcellency: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
But Tompolo fought the government and won.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by dragunov: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmm. I can't recall him calling Igboho to order when he was insulting everyone. If only Igboho, a PDP man, had stuck to just fighting the criminals hiding under herdsmen to attack the farmers, he would have been a hero and probably helped PDP in the SW. He crossed the line when he started insulting the elders including Dr. E.A. Adeboye and even threatening to sack and kill any Yoruba Alaiyeluwa who doesn't support his treasonous secession plan.

Calling for self determination is a right of any ethnic group. Its not a coup detat and hence not a treasonous event. Fulanis have succeeded in muddling up your head. Most if you guys living in Nigeria don't even know your rights because Fulanis havr told you that it is wrong to know it and assert it.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by dragunov: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
emilo2bad:

I feel your pain bro you are one of those that is pushing igboho to his early grave

That attitude of yours will never make the Nigerian youth progress. Yout destinies are in your hands. But only a few sacrifices will make things change. Unfortunately nobody wants to sacrifice anything

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Osidazz19: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=dragunov post=103478414]

Hello punk. Igboho is in his house in Soka, Ibadan. If the DSS hace any case, they would have revisited him. He has enough evidence to nail them and they know it. CCTVs don't lie. [/quote][/s]

Yeah, he's in his house but Gani is begging for him.
Your mumuness is ust getting loaded.
I beg get lost, low IQ semi educated fool.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hausa FULANI are really having a good time in this government forgetting that is just a tenure thing.....

He who brings ant- infested woods...................

Buhari 2023 loading......
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Buckeyemedia1: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
dragunov:

That attitude of yours will never make the Nigerian youth progress. Yout destinies are in your hands. But only a few sacrifices will make things change. Unfortunately nobody wants to sacrifice anything
An illiterate like Igboho will sacrifice for you? You must be a kid that doesn’t understand why they say the game of politics is a very dirty game, let them be deceiving you. Federal Government has shown him who big brother is, he has gone to hide like Idi Amin?

Go and progress your life personally, cultism is still rife amongst the youths of Nigeria, most prevalent in Higher institutions, you are talking about people that don’t want to progress.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Buckeyemedia1: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
Hausa FULANI are really having a good time in this government forgetting that is just a tenure thing.....

He who brings ant- infested woods...................

Buhari 2023 loading......
He has already said he is going back to Daura katsina when he finishes to attend to his Malus, go there & disturb him after he is done, like you disturbed Obasanjo in Otta, or Jonathan, let us see if you won’t witness your own waterloo. Nonsense Noise Makers.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Sweeetheart(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
so the Ooni of ife and Alake of Egba want the insecurity to reach their palace before they will pray and support Sunday?

in this period where police are being killed like rat, who can guarantee the kings lives if someone like Sunday don't checkmate these invaders led govt excesses

I hope is not too late for Ooni and Alake especially that idiot in Iwo to know it's their advantage to support Sunday

Sunday did no wrong but no one can threatened Yoruba to give inn, we are too educated to be compel to give inn, rather you convince them to understand. Sunday should learn from his predicament

those arrested in his house should be released unconditionally, you can't be defending bandit and arresting unarmed people that are so stupid not to have prepared for the idiot that raided them like thieves at midnight
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Leolee300: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mumu
Frigga13:
Kanu is in already... IGBOHO will join him.. is a matter of time.. Gumi will only join if the so southern unity ish is really serious..

No sentiments....
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by occam(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
So these guys have no plan just shouting Yoruba nation all over social media. I never believed in this Are & Igboho; birds of same feather.

No need to beg now it’s rather too late. This secessionist agitation has just been about scamming Yorubas in diaspora and gullibe Youths.

Now Buhari is talking to them in the language they understand. They have no principles, ideas no plan to advance the cause of Yorubas. Just bunch of agberos disturbing our peace
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He has already said he is going back to katsina when he finishes to attend to his Malus, go there & disturb him after he is done, like you disturbed Obasanjo in Otta, or Jonathan, let us see if you won’t witness your own waterloo. Nonsense Noise Makers.

I don't rush to reply quotes ,.....I watch from far to know if the person is a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Freebills12: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
FreeStuffsNG:

When a Fulani man begins to support you, look back twice
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by olaolaking: 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Oga go and sit down. The same way you people painted Igboho as all and all before now. Now he is hiding. Na so u na go push the man put hand for snake mouth

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Aganju849: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
afroniger:

https://punchng.com/dss-raid-dont-allow-igboho-to-be-consumed-gani-adams-begs-ooni-alake/

So why didn't he call out the Alaafin, his own paramount chieftain...
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
This stupid DSS still claiming they found AK47s and many arms in his house which are not true...

Sunday doesn't need to keep such number of guns in his house to fight war. He no even need una physical guns... Now imagine that number.

The end is near for this DSS and the accompanying criminals that invaded his home.

Those traditional leaders that are keeping mute, that's how y'all would remain mute till death.

Y'all hypocrites and devilish scums have been bought..
I pity this country.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by raury23: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2021

Very strong jo..way 30,000.mah and 40,000.mah power.bank available for your Android, iphones, tablets and type C port laptops.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof.osibanjo & Wife Accredited In Vgc(photos) / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Sani Musa: Gunmen Arrested At Residence Of APC Senator (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.