Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) (56053 Views)

20 Businesses That Can Take You From Being Poor To Being Rich / 6 Good Steps To Being Rich / 5 Steps Of Being Rich ,the 4th Step Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by DAMN99: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lekan239:
I have no chat up a white man or woman before, I don't know about iTunes or whatever tunes card, but I earn my living online. I'm on my system every time Does it still mean I'm a Yahoo boy,
Bruh plug me abeg
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by Johnsonboj: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
SarutobiEky:
bros abeg show me how, can I hit you up please?
bro help me out too i have a good laptop bt only watch movies wit it. I want to make money online too like u thanks in advance
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

Don't be too judgmental... There is quite real online business to follow for real.

I didn't say there isn't. Pls read my post again for better understanding

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by SmartPolician: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Any time I see people make boast on this forum how they earning big online and offline, they have never been able to disclose what it is they are doing. Many just like you have asked them for insight to enjoy what they are enjoying, but they never respond. I have d thread to see where he responded to enquires like yours, but my guy don run

Know that you can choose to believe whatever you like, right? In fact, nobody owes anyone to explain how they make money online. Some people locked themselves in their rooms, spent years on the computer doing trial and error.

When things worked out for them you want them to share the knowledge with someone who has no value for it. Things don't work like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by judedwriter(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Being rich is a combination of 2 factors:

Hardwork + favour

Unfortunately many work hard, but because they lack favour, they remain in poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by lolu2019: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Xenry:
Stop being the patient dog that is always waiting for the fattest bone, because the impatient dogs are ones that are hustling and cashing out by fire, by force.
i pity u.ur honesty is ur power. Where are u even rushing to,when u don't actually know the time the grace will pass.remember the law of karma

2 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by juman(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Agriculture suppose to be breakthrough business for many people.
But nigerian factor is the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Know that you can choose to believe whatever you like, right? In fact, nobody owes anyone to explain how they make money online. Some people locked themselves in their rooms, spent years on the computer doing trial and error.

When things worked out for them you want them to share the knowledge with someone who has no value for it. Things don't work like that.

Are u sure u understood d post u responded to?

Pls how do things work? Kindly enlighten us
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by juman(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
If you travel to good country and IF you are ready to work like a machine, you don blow.
You get a lot of money.
Making money is always not easy.

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by HundredWays(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Not everyone is a fraudster. And, not all yahoo boys smoke, dye hair, behave like a statistic!

This is define as the characteristics of a population

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by dmostcheerful(f): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
MONEY247:
Knowledge will give you money in this generation....!!

Smart work would make you rich in this generation...!!!!

The internet will make very rich in this generation...!!!

This generation is blessed...

If you want to Become good at sports betting

Betting is smart work?
Because you use the internet to bet its working online?
So you know the worst life a man will live?
Leaving in uncertainty.
A bet will always be a better 50:50 you are not certain of winning or lost.
Oga go and find work, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by neyoohhh: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Money is everywhere folks. Easy legit money.
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by mular(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
If you're really serious,I can teach u Forex and volatility trading
Elliotwealth1:
Hello, please teach me about how to earn money
Biko, i use God beg you.
I am having sleepless night
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by ttbaba(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lekan239:
I have no chat up a white man or woman before, I don't know about iTunes or whatever tunes card, but I earn my living online. I'm on my system every time Does it still mean I'm a Yahoo boy,
can you pls tell what you what you are doing online so that I can learn
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by cwitch: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Most people think it's only Yahoo way you can make money online.

I make honest 100k and above daily working online.

Nothing big o... Normal business that people over look.

Chat me on whatsapp 08053664444.
I can teach few people Sha no problem

2 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Cokahot:
Yahoo boy,iTunes giftcard boys. Client has paid u your small 100k abi,we no go rest. Next na to go buy rubber slippers,dye hair,begin smoke loud

You forgot socks.

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by cescky(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Xenry:

Becoming rich is hard, being broke is also hard. So, choose your "hard".
Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
All fingers are not the same, must you be the short one?

I swear when people say all fingers are not equal, life isn't fair etc... It annoys me.. Why should my finger be the short one? Why should i be the bearer of the unjust part of life.. Its a stupid and No, sense quote

2 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by ceeceeuwa: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lekan239:
Oya, cut soap for me!
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by MrkingsC: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
How do u mean good?[

quote author=MONEY247 post=103494561]Knowledge will give you money in this generation....!!

Smart work would make you rich in this generation...!!!!

The internet will make very rich in this generation...!!!

This generation is blessed...

If you want to Become good at sports betting

.[/quote]
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by RodgersAkpafu: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Cokahot:
Yahoo boy,iTunes giftcard boys. Client has paid u your small 100k abi,we no go rest. Next na to go buy rubber slippers,dye hair,begin smoke loud
You know what's up
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by Reex12(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
dmostcheerful:

Betting is smart work?
Because you use the internet to bet its working online?
So you know the worst life a man will live?
Leaving in uncertainty.
A bet will always be a better 50:50 you are not certain of winning or lost.
Oga go and find work, stop deceiving yourself.
my belle ohgrin omo you don make me fall frm chair grin imagine a grown man taking gambling as work grin
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by SmilingImabong: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Teach me
I need to make legit money online too
Check my signature
Thanks
Lekan239:
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by RodgersAkpafu: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
cescky:

I swear when people say all fingers are not equal, life isn't fair etc... It annoys me.. Why should my finger be the short one? Why should i be the bearer of the unjust part of life.. Its a stupid and No, sense quote
The truth is that for most people, especially in a poverty stricken no good useless broken shame of a negro country, their finger is going to be the short one
One can only work hard and try his best
But even that is not a guarantee that yours wont be among the short ones
Trying your best and being realistic is the best approach to living and remaining sane in this country

Go to hoods across Nigeria
Filled with disappointed young men

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by Tolzy11(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
iLegendd:

You forgot socks.
So wait you yourself can't you wear socks or what are you trying to say.
Mehn our mentality for this country sha
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by Maj196(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Money does not buy happiness.
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by theFullstackGuy: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hello!, I can teach you how to code (Program).

Elliotwealth1:
Hello, please teach me about how to earn money
Biko, i use God beg you.
I am having sleepless night
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by odave: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
seyz91:
Lies! If you earn a living online and always on system everyday like you said and never heard of ituns card or gift card as you claimed then you must be a fucking liar!

Mtchewww! undecided

Reading your post made me laugh so hard. Baba don't be ignorant, not everybody is a scammer. If you don't know something, be humble enough to ask him to show you the way. Ask him for a head up. Many of us are always online but we are never into yahoo or any kind of fraud. If you don't know it don't call it fake or lie.

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lekan239:
hw do u earn
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by lastchild: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
plz where can I get more inspirational pictures like this?
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
A conartist thread. angry
Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by odave: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lekan239:

Baba your head dey there jare. Many of them are very scared of laptop. All they do is chat and chat. Buying data up and down for frivolous and irrelevant stuffs. And if someone is making it beside them, they become angry, sad and jealous. They will begin to tag you yahoo boy. May God bless your hustle.

Please note, I detest yahoo with all passion, I detest their way of life as well. I'm always online too. I make money online without duping any white or black man. Whoever is not happy about it should argue with his keypad

2 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Not Easy (pictures) by seyz91(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't get it twisted

Theres is nothiny to ask
You the one that got it wrong

Itunes or gift cards not used by scammers or yahoo boys alone and not meant for them

My point is you don't have to be a yahoo boy or scammer to know about iTunes card or gift cards

So someone saying always with conputer and online everyday and never seen or heard about gift cards is what i don't believe
odave:

Reading your post made me laugh so hard. Baba don't be ignorant, not everybody is a scammer. If you don't know something, be humble enough to ask him to show you the way. Ask him for a head up. Many of us are always online but we are never into yahoo or any kind of fraud. If you don't know it don't call it fake or lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Completes The Installation Of All 18 Transformers (Photos) / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.