Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Jeaf Founder, Juwarat Abdulsalam Jubilates At Winning Trek Africa Award; Shares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jeaf Founder, Juwarat Abdulsalam Jubilates At Winning Trek Africa Award; Shares (184 Views)

Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health / President Buhari Wins 2021 All-Africa Award For Performance / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeaf Founder, Juwarat Abdulsalam Jubilates At Winning Trek Africa Award; Shares by MikePhilly(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
By Oki Samson

The Founder/President of Juwarat Enehezeyi Abdulsalam Foundation (JEAF), Hajia Juwarat Abdulsalam gleefully rejoiced at the presentation of the double award she bagged at the just-concluded Trek Africa Entrepreneurship Conference (TAEC’ 21). The charitable, charming, and enterprising young woman who could not make it to the entrepreneurship conference because of her many entrepreneurial engagements in FCT Abuja got the award last weekend from the conference project director and publisher of Trek Africa Newspaper, Mr. Oki Samson at Radisson Blu Hotel, Lagos. 

Expressing her joy, Juwarat remarked: ‘It is a great honor for me for Trek Africa to nominate me to receive this award as the "Trek Africa Humanitarian Personality of the Year" and "JEAF, as the Most Outstanding NGO of the Year". I am highly impressed and honored. I dedicate it to Almighty Allah because I was driving when I got a call for this nomination. I am grateful. I pray that God will promote Trek Africa more in their endeavours.’

Enehezeyi, who is also the MD/CEO of Oziotu Skylink Travels and Tours, a full-service travel agency that serves business and leisure clients, holds two Bachelor’s degrees in Political Science from University of Abuja and National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) and a M.Sc. in Legislative Studies from the University of Benin (UNIBEN) advised the Nigerian girlchild to ‘bury the low self-esteem and be proud to be the girl.’ She added: ‘Appreciate God for making you a girl. You can compete with anyone in any space. Make Nigeria proud. Make Africa proud.’

The All Progressives Congress (APC) youth champion also gave away the secret for her charming looks. ‘For any woman to look charming, it depends on your inner attitude – what you believe about yourself. And you just take life easy.’
‘Be there for people. That is what I do. I can’t see myself a happy person when I see people in my village struggling to drink ordinary water. That’s what keeps me going and happy’, the Abuja-based Akoivo Collections unisex boutique boss concluded.

Plex2021

Re: Jeaf Founder, Juwarat Abdulsalam Jubilates At Winning Trek Africa Award; Shares by Hyperchi(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2021
it better than to trek for one man immediately u got to Abuja they said he travel to London, trek go back when he come back trek come collect ur price

(1) (Reply)

Breaking L: Sound Sultan Does At 44 / President Buhari Formally Receives Cross River State Gov Ben Ayade (photos) / My Purported Membership Of ALGON IMC Is Fake News - Kwara ALGON Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.