Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? (44123 Views)

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by jokality(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
It is already open that the physical nimc card has been replaced with the digital identity card.

Well, you have a choice of printing it out and make it plastic in the cyber Cafe or laminate it if you could print out the Improved NIN Slip.

I'm asking, can this improved nin slip be accepted by online merchants let's say for verification such as verifying:
Chipper cash
PayPal
Binance
Or in other places?

Attached below is the slip format and comes in black and white.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Pierocash(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
This is what I used to verify my Kucoin account ,and others. It is acceptable provided your NIN is written in it clearly

22 Likes

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by r4bbit: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pierocash:
This is what I used to verify my Kucoin account ,and others. It is acceptable provided your NIN is written in it clearly
How do I get it
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by jokality(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Pierocash:

Have you ever tried it somewhere else online and they rejected it?
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Pierocash(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2021
jokality:

Have you ever tried it somewhere else online and they rejected it?
no,I have used it for Huobit as well,and it was accepted.

Even Kuda etc

12 Likes

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by jokality(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
r4bbit:

How do I get it
The process is somehow indirect.
But you need to first install your nimc Mobile app and log into it, then you visit the web portal and follow the procedures.

Below is the official process
https://nimc.gov.ng/how-to-print-your-improved-nin-slip/

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by r4bbit: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
jokality:

But you need to first install your nimc Mobile app and log into it, then you visit the web portal and follow the procedures.

Thanks
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by donnie(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
The Nigerian goverment will have to update these merchants and work with them to make it acceptable.

jokality:

Did that last year when there was so much nosie about the app. Never saw the ID, talkless of print.

I am careful with anything ID card PIN, NIN, BVN that has to do with Nigeria because of terrorists. No offense. lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by SoftP(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Am i the only one who’s yet to understand what the OP wrote

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by tonysunkan: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
W
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Bonapart(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Is there a country called Nigeria still? Thought cows has taken over the geographical area

10 Likes

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Danegro(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Observing cool

1 Like

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by BigDawsNet: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmm

You nin ID number is your priority
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Swiftlee(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sure it would be accepted for some online verifications
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by tempem: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mine didn't work for Adsense Verification. Eventually used Voters' card.

5 Likes

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by elmessiahs(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by socialmediaman: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by potbelly(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Saw something like make the relevant payments...

What is that all about?
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by brosom(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yes, very valid.

The original card takes like 5-7 years before it's out, so the temporal one will be serving u for the main time.

Though we have visionless leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by HEBEI: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
V shocked
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bonapart:
Is there a country called Nigeria still? Thought cows has taken over the geographical area

It looks like this ipob thing has gotten into your head. You better come back to reality dude. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
G
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
jokality:
It is already open that the physical nimc card has been replaced with the digital identity card.

So many identify cards undecided no database for confirmation

Worsened security undecided

Need to do a transaction now they will still demand for some backup documents undecided

Mtcheeeew
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Memocc: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by socialmediaman: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
jokality:

Well, you have a choice of printing it out and make it plastic in the cyber Cafe or laminate it if you could print out the Improved NIN Slip.

I'm asking, can this improved nin slip be accepted by online merchants let's say for verification such as verifying:
Chipper cash
PayPal
Binance
Or in other places?

Most financial and investment organizations will only accept international passport as ID from a country like Nigeria. Maybe with time they’ll start accepting this type especially if it can be verified online

1 Like

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Ggclean: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Marvieduke(f): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
I have never tried it, but I heard from friends that used it too for transactions. But me never wan try am yet my ATM card is enough for me to do transactions gbam. This is what I have written.

1 Like

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
jokality:

Chipper cash
PayPal
Binance
Or in other places?

How much did you pay to get it?
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Rwnsiw: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Most of these foreign brands don't verify the ID, they just need to see something
That's why you can verify even with fake IDs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.