Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? (44189 Views)

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Vitally123: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
In foreign countries, you don't even need to carry your NIN slip/card about. All you need is to quote your Identity number because as they cue it into the electronic device, all your registered information will come up. Apart, it is issued only once in a lifetime, even if you lose it, you can't be given another, not even swearing an affidavit and no replacement. All you need is to quote your number in any identification process.
Why can't Nigeria do the same? Must its citizens go through every hardship for every little thing?

4 Likes

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
jokality:
It is already open that the physical nimc card has been replaced with the digital identity card.

Well, you have a choice of printing it out and make it plastic in the cyber Cafe or laminate it if you could print out the Improved NIN Slip.

I'm asking, can this improved nin slip be accepted by online merchants let's say for verification such as verifying:
Chipper cash
PayPal
Binance
Or in other places?

Attached below is the slip format and comes in black and white.

Guy,

Go and settle boys at Immigration and collect Passport.
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by DavidHarry(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Those things are just containers for your NIN

1 Like

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by ogaogaoga(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
HAS ANYONE TRIED USING IT TO VERIFY LUNO ACCOUNT FROM LEVEL ONE TO LEVEL TWO
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by dustmalik: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Useless Jumia rejected it when I requested that my account, which I asked them to block, be unblocked.
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by PAWG(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
SoftP:
Am i the only one who’s yet to understand what the OP wrote

You’re on your own grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Uniswap: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Pierocash:
This is what I used to verify my Kucoin account ,and others. It is acceptable provided your NIN is written in it clearly

Kucoin cool
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by airminem(f): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
What about biafra NIN?

4 Likes

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by white3663: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
The number I used to register my nimc no longer exists, how do I get the otp? Anybody?
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by maiquel: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
donnie:
The Nigerian goverment will have to update these merchants and work with them to make it acceptable.

Did that last year when there was so much nosie about the app. Never saw the ID, talkless of print.

I am careful with anything ID card PIN, NIN, BVN that has to do with Nigeria because of terrorists. No offense. lipsrsealed

I disturbed them before they sent it to my mail... it took almost a month

1 Like

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by raury28: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2021

Very strong jo..way 30,000.mah and 40,000.mah power.bank available for your Android, iphones, tablets and type C port laptops.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this..
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Jauntybaba: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yes
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by OceanEye: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
I just used the printed NIMC slip yesterday to access my money in a certain digital bank account. So it works.
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by kecee99(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Pierocash:
no,I have used it for Hobit as well,and it was accepted.

Even Kuda etc
Can I use it to verify my paxful account?
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by seyz91(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy you not alone
SoftP:
Am i the only one who’s yet to understand what the OP wrote
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by gleamy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
And I will also pay ₦400 to print it after I don use my data to download the app?
Another imminent business.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by ogaogaoga(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
You'll have to goan change the number to ur new one at any NIMC office.
The process hard small sha.
1. Get a court affidavit for change of number
2. Get Police extract with it.
3. Generate a code at the NIMC office for #500
4. Pay #661.50 to NIMC at the bank
5. Go back and fill forms to complete the process.

You can do all in a day if u go early sha

white3663:
The number I used to register my nimc no longer exists, how do I get the otp? Anybody?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Olam09(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
jokality:
It is already open that the physical nimc card has been replaced with the digital identity card.

Well, you have a choice of printing it out and make it plastic in the cyber Cafe or laminate it if you could print out the Improved NIN Slip.

I'm asking, can this improved nin slip be accepted by online merchants let's say for verification such as verifying:
Chipper cash
PayPal
Binance
Or in other places?

Attached below is the slip format and comes in black and white.
Yea that was what i used on Amazon and payooner

2 Likes

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by KossyKiss97(f): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
We accept in the bank
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by lafiagi007: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
How do I get this one please?
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Pierocash(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Uniswap:

Kucoin cool
yes
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Pierocash(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
kecee99:
Can I use it to verify my paxful account?
if Kucoin ,and Hobit accepts it,I think Paxful should accept as well
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by DaCharis2016: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
I tried printing, and it requested me to make a ₦400 payment on remita.
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by martooski(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
what they did not include in the story is that it cost #400 to print ID Card

1 Like

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by phemmyfour: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
jokality:

The process is somehow indirect.
But you need to first install your nimc Mobile app and log into it, then you visit the web portal and follow the procedures.

Below is the official process
https://nimc.gov.ng/how-to-print-your-improved-nin-slip/
N400 to print the slip, is it not supposed to be free
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Skykid1208(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
jokality:

The process is somehow indirect.
But you need to first install your nimc Mobile app and log into it, then you visit the web portal and follow the procedures.

Below is the official process
https://nimc.gov.ng/how-to-print-your-improved-nin-slip/

Thanks for this
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by alizma: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bonapart:
Is there a country called Nigeria still? Thought cows has taken over the geographical area
When someone's brain malfunction, the person can have a lot of irrational ideas going up there.
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by ajilegend(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
The ID card is not free sef. Why do I need it then when I have the number with me.

1 Like

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Toonice(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
They ask me to pay #400 before I can view it.
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by clems88(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Payoneer don't accept the NIN angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters / Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) / Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.