Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? (44130 Views)

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by azeez1271: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
SweetOnugbo:

Was it Payooner that rejected it.

Was it the improved nin slip you used?

Payoneer dont accept NIN slip anymore, i used it for my former account but was rejected for a newly account i opened
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by nurain150(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Olam09:

I used ordinary slip to verify my payoner account

Really did they accept it.
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by nurain150(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=azeez1271 post=105337612]

Payoneer dont accept NIN slip anymore, i used it for my former account but was rejected for a newly account i opened[/quote}

Sorry so what did you use, they rejected my national ID too.

Would the improved slip work.
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Olam09(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
nurain150:

Really did they accept it.

Yep
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by nurain150(m): 12:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Olam09:

Yep
When was that
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Remman(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Niom:

Payoneer had to send my funds back to amazon because I couldn't verify my payoneer account for over 3Months now.

I tried screenshoting this nimc card so I can have it printed on plastic but it is not screenshoting.

How did you do yours bro? Was I just the ordinary slip you used to verify your payoneer account or you printed it on plastic ID?
they blocked the screenshot process. So, just open id via the NIMC app on your phone. Make sure that your phone's brightness is at maximum. Then stay in a very dark room. You'll need another smart phone's camera. Make sure that your external camera is very good and bright. You can use beautyplus in a low quality phone. So, place your phone on a smooth table or on the floor and use the other phone to take the short both back and front of the digital id. Then crop later. But make sure that the resolution is around 2000×1200 or higher.

1 Like

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Remman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
brosom:
Yes, very valid.

The original card takes like 5-7 years before it's out, so the temporal one will be serving u for the main time.

Though we have visionless leaders.
i registered since 2013 and it's more than 7 years now and i'm get to get the original card and there's no hope of getting it any time soon unless i go for the SLIP.

1 Like

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Remman(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
ogaogaoga:
HAS ANYONE TRIED USING IT TO VERIFY LUNO ACCOUNT FROM LEVEL ONE TO LEVEL TWO
yes! Luno accepts the digital slip but you'll still need to take a selfie of your face.
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by 3exe3: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Pierocash:
This is what I used to verify my Kucoin account ,and others. It is acceptable provided your NIN is written in it clearly

What about the paper will it suffice
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Pierocash(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
3exe3:

What about the paper will it suffice
i think it should
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by 3exe3: 12:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Pierocash:
i think it should

What important details should be shown since the back is blank
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Pierocash(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2022
3exe3:

What important details should be shown since the back is blank
use the Nimc app, login with your Nin ,download your premium Nin card and go print out the plastic card at the cafe.

You will pay 1200 to download it. After printing the id card,you can use it to verify your account
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Impactever(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pierocash:
use the Nimc app, login with your Nin ,download your premium Nin card and go print out the plastic card at the cafe.

You will pay 1200 to download it. After printing the id card,you can use it to verify your account

is this method still working ? ....pls where can i pay the #1,200 to download my premium NIN card ? ....is it to the NIMC online or at any of their physical office ?
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Pierocash(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Impactever:

is this method still working ? ....pls where can i pay the #1,200 to download my premium NIN card ? ....is it to the NIMC online or at any of their physical office ?
right at the app there using your bank ATM card through remita

1 Like

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Impactever(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pierocash:
right at the app there using your bank ATM card through remita

Thank you so much
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by he23: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pierocash:

Hey bro,does Payoneer accept the improved nin when printed on a plastic id card
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by he23: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Impactever:

Thank you so much
bro,have u tried it?....did it work??
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Pierocash(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
he23:

Hey bro,does Payoneer accept the improved nin when printed on a plastic id card
sure they do. I used it to verify my Payoneer too
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by he23: 12:19am On Apr 29, 2022
Pierocash:
o when pls
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by he23: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Pierocash:
but they rejected mine
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by he23: 12:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Pierocash:

Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Pierocash(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=he23 post=112361408][/quote]I have 2 payoneer accounts, and I used my Nin to verify them. Same with over 50 persons I referred and taught,they verified theirs too with same id card, except they have stopped accepting that
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by CSNg: 4:27am On May 05, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
Most of these foreign brands don't verify the ID, they just need to see something
That's why you can verify even with fake IDs

Not A-level foreign brands.
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2022
CSNg:

Not A-level foreign brands.

Even Google Adsense can be verified with fake IDs
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by CSNg: 7:32pm On May 05, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

Even Google Adsense can be verified with fake IDs

I don't think so
Re: Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? by Lanshile(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.