Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,073 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics (2653 Views)

Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University / Jeffrey Lebari-Lube Nwidobie Wins 5 Awards At Tarleton State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by saphiere(f): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
An 18-year-old Oluwateniola Shyllon led her economics class, bagged 5 awards and graduates with First Class, WonderTV Media reports.

Speaking on her achievement, the excited lady expressed delight at finally wrapping up her academic pursuit after gaining admission into Babcock University, Ikenne, at the age of 15.

The young girl said it dawned on her that huge success was in the offing when in year one, the first semester, she had a GPA of 4.91/5.0.

The scholar shared her excitement on LinkedIn as she posted photos of herself in an academic gown.

She wrote:

“At 18, I’m excited to announce that I am a first-class Economics graduate from Babcock University! “Coming in to university at 15 was so tough on me, and it took a while for me to get used to. But in my first semester, when I emerged top in my class (GPA:4.91/5.0), I knew that I would be okay. “The journey has finally come to an end and I’m filled with mixed emotions. However, I am grateful to God for helping me, and for bringing such wonderful friends to my life in my stay at Babcock University. I am also grateful to my family and my mentors”.

https://.com/2021/07/07/18-year-old-girl-bags-5-awards-as-she-graduates-with-first-class-in-economics/

3 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by saphiere(f): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
lalasticlala please do justice to this. Just like the best graduating students who is on FP. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Stone123(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by saphiere(f): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Albertone
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Ever8090: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
I have undying love for intelligent girls,..her smiles says she is really the intelligent type,..you don see empty skull Olosho smile before? grin...even cow smile dey make sense pass their own...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by flokii: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
At 18yrs some are still writing JAMB to hit the 280 - 300 mark for UNILAG, UI and OAU.
It means she gained admission at 15yrs. For schools like Unilag, you must wait till you clock 17yrs to get admission offer.

Congrats to her all the same.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by BKayy: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thank God she was not raped.
Honestly what came to my mind when I saw your moniker beside a thread is "Who knows how many women were raped this time"
Thank God you disappointed
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by saphiere(f): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
ImaIma1 who accused me of always buying negative news about men come and see this one I bought o.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by OVB123: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
We the Yoruba are naturally intelligent and that is why we will continue to man all sectors in Nigeria.
Long lives Yoruba!
Long lives Oduduwa Republic!

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by TarOrfeeek: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congrats to her

But can we see the separate rules made for the rich vs the poor in Nigeria.

NUC pegs admission age into University at 17.

Here a wealthy child gains admission, and even graduates at 18 years. WTF?

Can we allow intelligent poor kids without funding for private University into school at whatever age their mental capacity affords them.

Biko, na poor we poor, we no Fulani anybody.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by ImaIma1(f): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
saphiere:
ImaIma1 who accused me of always buying negative news about men come and see this one I bought o.

We thank God for the young lady.

Please quote me when you have something good to say about men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by chatinent: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2021
18 years?

So why are they showing us her mother?

6 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Harrykn: 1:15am On Jul 08, 2021
That picture at 18year old?

5 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by olu77(m): 1:28am On Jul 08, 2021
chatinent:
18 years?

grin grin Maybe 18 is just her Babcock age. Even you I bet you use your football age sometimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 08, 2021
Is she related to Kenneth Okonkwo & Nuella Njuigbo? Just asking though!

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Mastakija(m): 5:01am On Jul 08, 2021
Babcock university ikenne grin

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by phemmyfour: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2021
She's not 18, her final cgpa?

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2021
ImaIma1:

We thank God for the young lady.

Please quote me when you have something good to say about men
Hahahaha that girl is so terrible grin
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:04am On Jul 08, 2021
chatinent:
18 years?

Her mother bawo?
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by ppogba: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Congrats to her

But can we see the separate rules made for the rich vs the poor in Nigeria.

NUC pegs admission age into University at 17.

Here a wealthy child gains admission, and even graduates at 18 years. WTF?

Can we allow intelligent poor kids without funding for private University into school at whatever age their mental capacity affords them.

Biko, na poor we poor, we no Fulani anybody.

Thai is the job you and I have to give our so- called representatives at the NA.

On the other hand, there has never being and there will never be level playing ground anywhere. FACT.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Emeka71(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2021
The future is she-male.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Kingluqman(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2021
Congrats
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by DKM123: 7:38am On Jul 08, 2021
This is sad news. I know this because we Nairaland Nigerian men are not comfortable when we see our fellow Nigerian women acheiving great things. It kills our tiny unachieving ego. embarassed embarassed

Infact, she is lying about her age. It's impossible to see a 15 year old in the University anywhere in the world.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Eillyeillz(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Congratulations to her.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Airwavez: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2021
cool
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Delphnewsdotcom: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2021
saphiere:
An 18-year-old Oluwateniola Shyllon led her economics class, bagged 5 awards and graduates with First Class, WonderTV Media reports.

Speaking on her achievement, the excited lady expressed delight at finally wrapping up her academic pursuit after gaining admission into Babcock University, Ikenne, at the age of 15.

The young girl said it dawned on her that huge success was in the offing when in year one, the first semester, she had a GPA of 4.91/5.0.

The scholar shared her excitement on LinkedIn as she posted photos of herself in an academic gown.

She wrote:

https://.com/2021/07/07/18-year-old-girl-bags-5-awards-as-she-graduates-with-first-class-in-economics/

For the Latest Naija News Click Here
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by ImaIma1(f): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Hahahaha that girl is so terrible grin

She never sees anything good about men. Always quick to post negative news about them and post positive news about women to push the "the future is female " agenda.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Kaybae(f): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Her mother bawo?
Honestly I can't stop laughing, which one is her mother pic again grin
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Kaybae:
Honestly I can't stop laughing, which one is her mother pic again grin
I don't understand him too oh, maybe he thinks the girl is too matured to be 18. cheesy
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2021
ImaIma1:

She never sees anything good about men. Always quick to post negative news about them and post positive news about women to push the "the future is female " agenda.
According to what I heard, she was used and dumped by series of men that's why she's always mad, she must be really going through alot. :- sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Say The Road Is "Tiled". See The Right Words To Use / Unn Post Ume Past Questions Download / Uniben Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.