Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? (19114 Views)

How To Create & Sell Info Products Learn The Best Money-making Skill In Today’s / What Skill Do One Need To Acquire To Work In Brazil? / Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by MiztaPepperoni(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
dannovidlimited:
foolishness
learn a skill and b good at what u do
money will follow u
but looking for money skill u will never put it best to life because ur motivation is money

This na the best comment I see from the first page to the second page wey I stop.

Whetin you talk na true and na why many people dey very poor today because them forget to pursue their real talent just dey find Wethin go give them fast riches.
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by femixx: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
I am skilled in Forex trading but I want to learn Programming.
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Drella(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

It's a professional skill young man....
Have you seen a medical doctor trained online Or you didn't read the post before exhibiting your below par level of thinking by quoting me

Mentioning MBBS with the likes of Graphics design, UI/UX design and coding makes one think they are in the same category.

All those skills can be learnt online.Since you mentioned MBBS with them, that was why I jokingly asked if MBBS can be learnt online too.

Next time, differentiate MBBS from those other skills (glad you did now).

As for the bolded,one thing is very certain.If you meet me physically,you won't have the audacity to utter such....Na internet cause am,no be your fault.

2 Likes

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Drella(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
The5DME:
Yes it is.

So why complaining of lack of funds for a laptop?
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Drella(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
wany:

You wanna die. Forex trading is work already, let alone content writing. undecided a little research will help you.

Lol I don't think combining both will be an issue for him.

What if he combines both and he is a student too? grin
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by The5DME(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Drella:

So why complaining of lack of funds for a laptop?
You would not understand.
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Drella(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Shakkurr:

I heard no be all of them dey do jazz,with prayer and consistency you self go collect nah bro
Nobody go tell you say hin dey use jazz o.Na you go wise up find way yourself.

All the small money wey you suppose dey cashout for dating,hook up,sugar baby/mummy/daddy parole,e don cast already.Na blocking dem go dey block you if you bill them cos other niggas don bill dem japa before too.Na jazz you go dey use bill dem.

The parole wey big money dey,Id.me,tax returns, benefit(before hin cast) e.t.c.You go need to control client 100%.And na jazz you go dey use control dem if not,how dem go give you their confidential info?

If you get money for learning and tools,you fit learn loading,carding, spamming e.t.c.

But in all, hustling legitimately pays.I no support make you do gee my guy!

1 Like

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Drella(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
The5DME:
You would not understand.

No problem.

Cos I no know how lappy wey dey come go take disappear into thin air.

Na you sabi jawe.

2 Likes

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by akaahs(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
opalu:
SKILLS I HAVE
1. Structural design and construction of multi storey highrise buildings.
2. Design and construction of special structures like Dams, Waterworks, and Jetty.
Wow, u most be a civil engineer. I am one too, only looking for practical experience especially in road construction or dam

1 Like

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Holuwagbotemi:
I'd love to learn Data entry and Copywriting.
it's with a heavy heart I don't have access to a laptop computer yet... cry Zero motivation.
Copywriting can be done with your phone Na.

1 Like

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Drella:

Mentioning MBBS with the likes of Graphics design, UI/UX design and coding makes one think they are in the same category.

All those skills can be learnt online.Since you mentioned MBBS with them, that was why I jokingly asked if MBBS can be learnt online too.

Next time, differentiate MBBS from those other skills (glad you did now).

As for the bolded,one thing is very certain.If you meet me physically,you won't have the audacity to utter such....Na internet cause am,no be your fault.
How come you didn't ask the OP if fashion designing could be learnt online
Then you wrote and epistle to defend yourself after asking if medicine is a skill
And you're offended because I exposed you

If we meet physically and you spew what you said initially, I'll correct you the same way I did, but this time with a knock on your head grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Drella:

Nobody go tell you say hin dey use jazz o.Na you go wise up find way yourself.

All the small money wey you suppose dey cashout for dating,hook up,sugar baby/mummy/daddy parole,e don cast already.Na blocking dem go dey block you if you bill them cos other niggas don bill dem japa before too.Na jazz you go dey use bill dem.

The parole wey big money dey,Id.me,tax returns, benefit(before hin cast) e.t.c.You go need to control client 100%.And na jazz you go dey use control dem if not,how dem go give you their confidential info?

If you get money for learning and tools,you fit learn loading,carding, spamming e.t.c.

But in all, hustling legitimately pays.I no support make you do gee my guy!
Thanks bro for the advice
God bless you

1 Like

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Drella(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

How come you didn't ask the OP if fashion designing could be learnt online
Then you wrote and epistle to defend yourself after asking if medicine is a skill
And you're offended because I exposed you

If we meet physically and you spew what you said initially, I'll correct you the same way I did, but this time with a knock on your head grin grin

Exposed me?

Seems like you are just looking for whom to vent your frustrations on.

3 Likes

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Drella:

Exposed me?

Seems like you are just looking for whom to vent your frustrations on.
Have a nice day young man......
PS: I'm not fustrated to the point of not knowing medicine as a profession is a skill...

Don't bother mentioning me again, I won't give you the privilege of replying...... SHALOM
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by digitrend: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
I learnt Digital marketing on google analytic and adwords with my engineering back in university i started a brokerage(freelance) business in 2012, But today it has become a fully operational limited liability company with 25 staff and 3 branches in Lagos,Benin and PH..

A combined skill in Digital marketing, heavy equipment operation and diligence with a mindset mindset is key.

Add a skill to your certificate and you will be surprised to see the enormous power of creativity in your mind.

Every problem has a solution if you sincerely strive to arrest it whether poverty or Sickness...The key is keep searching and dont give up.
LASTLY...Don't forget the God factor Mathew 6v33.

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by The5DME(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Drella:

No problem.

Cos I no know how lappy wey dey come go take disappear into thin air.

Na you sabi jawe.
k
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Fxwarrior: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2021
I like paying online businesses. I would love to learn domain trading and affiliate marketing.
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Sima04: 5:45am On Jul 09, 2021
AljaanIVQ007:

Gabriellarryubeye@gmail.com...mailme...You could drop your contact...so i can chat you up.

OK thanks will do just dat
my contact is 08172566393
thanks
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by NLmopol(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2021
jsnow:
like to know more pls
Nigerians aren’t ready yet
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
pawo909:

55K 30K last price
Discount expires tmao

Include an external hard drive
Include Mentorship
O
O
3 Whatsapp me Now

Thank you.
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Iphesure212(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
GeoAfrikana:

Start small and grow overtime.
Thank you. I intend to

2 Likes

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by yungest(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
wish to learn data analystics, but starting with python........

clear??
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by sammyobi584: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tolani1122:
did you mean cyber security
Are studying the course now
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Tolani1122(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=sammyobi584 post=103610458]

Are studying the course now [/quote nope,I want to...
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by 132Jacinto: 5:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Entrepreneurship. An entrepreneurship certificate is worth the investment if you're looking to start your own business. You'll learn skills for successfully managing a business, handling company funds, creating a business plan and marketing a business.

DGCustomerFirst Survey

1 Like

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Enyceecool(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2021
Anything regarding land survey and gis is my specialty. Feel free to seek for assistance on 08064062511.
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Gbagura: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Kindness218:
Want to learn how to operate Crane
Have you gotten where to learn this? I'm interested too
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by donlet(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
kayode69:
To be honest. What skill do you have that can fetch you money or which would you love to learn?

Me: Fashion design for both male and female.

I will recommend you check this out to improve your skill as a fashion designer and make more money
https://skillsandincome.medium.com/how-to-draft-a-pattern-from-measurements-b30f07fa9045
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Kindness218: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gbagura:
Have you gotten where to learn this? I'm interested too

Not yet, I saw somewhere in ph I was told 280k
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Gbagura: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kindness218:

Not yet, I saw somewhere in ph I was told 280k
Yes they have an office in Lagos as well. It's to tell you how lucrative it is.
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by sarahtemi: 1:50am On Jul 13, 2021
I have digital marketing skill, specifically Affiliate marketing and copywriting...

Although, I'm working more on my marketing skills to be better at it everyday..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female LAWMA Driver Spotted In Lagos (photos) / Habits That Have Denied You Your Promotion At Work And Stalled Your Career / What Is Your Take On Thanking Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.