Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) (34254 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Two 3-Storey Buildings Collapse In Aba, One Dead (Photos) / Two Buildings On Fire At Nkwor Ogbe Market, Ihiala Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) by Ahmerdibnz: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2021
This is very poor structural work, thank God it's Unco pple 4 die
Re: 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
If these people never build storey building, im never complete, na so so upstairs full that Anambra, substandard houses, na wa o
Wth are these houses touching each other, why e no go fall

How is it different from Idumota and the likes.
What matters here is SON neglecting their duties of allowing sub standard products and not bad mouthing a state.

Besides Idumota and the likes experience more of this collapse thing than Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) by BlissGod: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
If these people never build storey building, im never complete, na so so upstairs full that Anambra, substandard houses, na wa o
Wth are these houses touching each other, why e no go fall

Mr man, if upstairs full Anambra is that a problem or you should blame wicked contractors and govt agencies that ought to check for INTERGRITY of the building.

Leave Anambra people building out of this. Thank you.
Re: 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
BlissGod:

Mr man, if upstairs full Anambra is that a problem or you should blame wicked contractors and govt agencies that ought to check for INTERGRITY of the building.

Leave Anambra people building out of this. Thank you.

Carry cane na and come and beat me if I don’t
Re: 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

How is it different from Idumota and the likes.
What matters here is SON neglecting their duties of allowing sub standard products and not bad mouthing a state.

Besides Idumota and the likes experience more of this collapse thing than Anambra
Na so shocked
Re: 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Later you would blame devil like its devil who bought cheap biulding materials for you.
Re: 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) by victorazy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
They will be using quack engineers to build houses

I believed this is not his first time of building a house. Sometimes we should blame the clients especially these ones from Eastern part of Nigeria, they don't like spending money. (Mind you, am an Igbo man too)
Re: 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
BTW, Oko is in Orumba North LGA and not Aguata LGA.
Re: 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://newspremises.com.ng/24-escape-death-as-two-buildings-collapse-in-anambra-photos/

But this na new building o.......bunch of useless unemployable Nigerians........I will rather give any construction job to people from togo and benin republic........

Naso I give one idiot from Nigeria to erect a fence.......na so the fence collapse after three days......and the idiot said he is a civil engineering graduate o..
Re: 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) by Meryemrai: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2021
no life was lost, It makes me feel good. building materials worth millions of naira were wasted in the unfortunate incident.
Re: 24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) by Monogamy: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
some of these engineers are devilish

I caught one of them using 9mm rod to build foundation of 2 story building.

ahhhh I couldn't swallow it (the owner is based in Abroad)

I just took few shots without anyone knowing and requested the number of the owner from their hausa security guard and chatted the owner up on WhatsApp and presented everything to him.
to my surprise I saw the owner in the next few days at the site.
he flied back to see things for himself and behold it was true as I told him.
he sacked the man immediately and nearly jailed him if not they where related somehow (inlaw)

they have to dismantle the structures and add thicker rods.
the man was full of thanks because I averted this kind of news because that house was destined to collapse.

You can lie for the world.

Why now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex / Where To Buy Cheap Property Or Land In Nigeria? / Three-storey Building Collapses In Umuahia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.