Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Jite Celebrates Okowa At 62nd Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jite Celebrates Okowa At 62nd Birthday (135 Views)

Jite Congratulates Ovwian Community President Elect, Urukpe. / How Jite Okoloko's Lavish Lifestyle Crashed Eroton Oil & Gas / Jite Okoloko’s Company Dragged To Court For Violation Of Human Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jite Celebrates Okowa At 62nd Birthday by HenryUbus12345(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2021
By Henry Ubus

The Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council Hon. Chief Jite Brown JP, Thursday felicitated with the Delta State Governor, on his 62nd birthday.
Disclosing this in a statement he personally signed and made available to newsmen in Udu, Jite said: “I on behalf of my family and the peace lovely of Udu, warmly felicitate with our dear father, an epitome of developmental strides cum empowerment, Sen. Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa, the Executive Governor of Delta State on the occasion of his 62nd birth anniversary.

“Ekwueme, you have been steadfast in defending the gains of our successful struggle to attain the best prosperous state in the Country, thereby making her, one of the best in Nigeria.

We celebrate you today and always because you are a gentleman par excellence, a quintessential leader, a team player and a God fearing Governor whose immeasurable and invaluable contributions to the development of the state will remain indelible in the hearts of all Deltans both at home and in the diaspora.

“It is my pleasure to join your family, friends and well wishers to thank Almighty God for His continued guidance, protection and provision for you and I wish you more years of a life of forthrightness, outstanding patriotism and service to humanity with which He has blessed you.” Jite added.

(1) (Reply)

How Do People Really Make Money Online? / Nigeria News: Top 10 Headlines For Fri. July 16th, 2021 / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.