Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

She Cheated, But I Still Love Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her (30078 Views)

I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Philomath1212: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
You're a mumu man...
No apologies...
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by CapitalBank: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Realtalk20:
You are very unserious

A cheat is a mind set and a neurotic condition.

Forget romanticizing the fact you love her only a goat will say this.

A cheat will cheat on you again. Just like a kleptomaniac whom you forgive will do it again and again.

Your type are addicted to pain heartbreak and self sabotaging. Guy you need to fix yourself
he too has cheated on her before. so what do you have to say about that? nobody holy sha.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by praiseneo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Realtalk20:

You are a very weak boy and not a man. I bet my ball sac she will cheat on you again because she sees how weak you are. You are so weak I can smell the vaginal juices you secrete from your cünt from here. This is a shame and a disgrace for any man to justify a woman cheating on him. It's your type that father's other mens children. grin

What a sorry excuse for a man . I am happy for the lady in question she has zero respect for you and knows you are a pathetic excuse for a man grin

I bet she will warm real mens bed this weekend cause she knows all she needs to do is cry and to you that she loves you

Disgusting thread
you for kuku carry cane go beat am cos u de contribute
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
The two of you are just cheating on each other. Una fit
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by ViGoDre(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
U do well�
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Blackdisciple(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Since you already knew your girl is cheating, Keep up with the new girl .
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Afonjashapmouth: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
In your own large mouth foam brain, he is entitled to ruling over a woman he has not paid nothing on nor walked to the altar? No woman is your wife until then she's is just another free girl entitled to 100% freedom. This is why girls deceive most of you with fake loyalty while bleeping your uncles. And who says sleeping around is the only freedom attributed to a girl?
BePrepared:

Mr counselor so exploring in ur own little brain is for a girl of 21 to be having sex upandan.

If you don't repent the judgment of God will visit you with this ur kind advice.

N.b I said if you don't repent
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Malawian(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
One way of knowing a simp is the amount of good grammar he speaks when talking about his woman.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Kaybae(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Sweet7oyin has aptly cleared you. I would advice you believe and move on with it.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Kaybae(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Elsueno:

A cheat is always a cheat, Women are the worst when it comes to cheating. How could u even forgive a woman who accepted another man's milk into her body willingly. It's just shame women of nowadays don't understand how sacred thier bodies are. forming woke & collecting cum from different men. How disgusting

God forgive us all!
I said this based on the fact that they haven't married yet, and I don't even know their relationship level. On my part cheating is NO
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by marttol: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ponytail22:
Please love her even more. So that she won't have any other reason to cheat.
Most of all, spoil her with gifts.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Panda7(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
op why are you telling us? to pity you or what. maybe you want her to infect you or give the third party a chance to harm you. as for me i wouldnt take back a cheater no chances
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by eastgates1: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Only people with scarcity mindset will defend explain excuse and rationalize this nonsense. Go find another person. No matter how good a person is there is someone else better out there. Dont waste your time on this person.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by nikz(f): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Guy take a stand if u want to leave her, leave but if u want to stay with her to pull through by all means do. Tell her u know about her escapade if she is sorry then u guys should start on a clean slate wetin be all this back and forth thing "I love her no I want to leave no I met someone"
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by nikz(f): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Guy take a stand if u want to leave her, leave but if u want to stay with her to pull through by all means do. Tell her u know about her escapade if she is sorry then u guys should start on a clean slate wetin be all this back and forth thing "I love her no I want to leave no I met someone" abeg abeg other people get issues too no be only ur matter we come read
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Ponytail22: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin grin grin
marttol:
you are mad
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by sweet7oyin(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Baba no dey deceive yourself with that ultimate show of love rubbish.
Lol you and I know that girl is gone
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by tightpussy156: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
@op you are a big fool.you are blinded by foolish love.this is LUST.no be love.A girl who loves you will respect you.she will not even think of cheating.if you check well your girlfriend na bitch.campus OLOSHO.That is the one you saw what of the one you havent seen.very soon she go.do the one when worst than that.you go commit suicide.There are few girls out there no.matter the condition they can never cheat.hardship is not even an.excuse for them to do rubbish.those type of girls are ready to hawk pure water and mineral for survival or sell other food stuff in market.It is only greedy girls that cheat.OLOSHO.They are ready to sleep with animal and mad man for money.I was at the hotel the other day siping my chilled beer an fried chicken when of a sudden a useless bitch started shouting you go give me money today.before you no everybody gathered when will check in it was a crippled man very timid this useless bitch they shout for money.Everybody was confuse because of what they saw.they cant look into the matter.The man Bleep hell out of the useless bitch at the end he no get chi chi to pay.Everbody there that day including women call the bitch useless tin.carry your cross.Na so the man take go.The bitch one die that day.she they cry useless cry.Who quote me for saying truth hug transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by pemzy: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
jbreezy:
She wrill

E go shock you!��
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Gfskw: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
You are lost
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by chubarubah(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
that's ur business
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by poweredcom(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Brother wey mumu

A gal is cheating on you and you are showing love to her

Well I understand the feelings ....sorry eeeyaaa oga you go just die before ur time believing naija gals

@womenareapes1 @mosdii

They are all becoming useless and will ever be
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Lawmak: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Let all these girls explore when they want to. She's at that age when she want to explore. Don't cage a woman to end up with a full breed inexperience woman wanting to explore with other men at any chance. The University might just be her first true opportunity out of the house and out of parents supervision, let her enjoy it which ever way she chose. Focus on making money and exploring too. If yall are meant to be, you two shall meet, overlook the past and focus on the future with pure mind and understanding
Pls don't be decieved by this comment. They have invented another name - EXPLORE. Be careful good ones. Strive for purity, it pays. You will one day ewap what you sowed. Strive for purity. Abstainance untill marriage. Remain a virgun until your soul mate comes.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Afonjashapmouth: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
clown living in denial
Lawmak:

Pls don't be decieved by this comment. They have invented another name - EXPLORE. Be careful good ones. Strive for purity, it pays. You will one day ewap what you sowed. Strive for purity. Abstainance untill marriage. Remain a virgun until your soul mate comes.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by BePrepared: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Good statement I'm sure he will never allow his sister to be chop up and down by bad boys in the name of explore

In d name of exploration see nonsense people are vomiting here.

As a father u will allow men be exploring ur 21 year old

1 Like

Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by murphyibiam15(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Casham:
Aswear I am one of those guys who don't mind letting my girl Bleep other guys. As long as they are sure that's what they want. Fuk anybody you want; and that give me the freedom to fuk others too. I am an extremely open person. I know that's abnormal in our society, but I enjoy seeing my girls enjoying themselves. Besides, most girls are hos anyways. I feel like I will be caging them since I am not ready to ready any of them yet.
Easier said, lol
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by murphyibiam15(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:

99.9% of Nigerian girls are cheats.

But na who dem Catch, na em people dey call thief.

If you leave a girl for cheating on you, the next one would still cheat. The only difference is that you may not get to catch her the way you catched your previous girl.

If I count girls wey I parted ways with because of cheating eeh.
I broke up sotey I tire.

I repeat 9 out every 10 Nigerian girl is either a cheat, or a potential cheat waiting for the best opportunity to cheat.

As I'm right now, I don't care if a woman is cheating or not, even if I catch her, i wouldn't let her know...

I just stay with girls wey like me genuinely, and we vibe Wella. You cheat or you no cheat that one no concern me. I can't die before my time.

U will certainly die before your time when they bring you hepatitis or HIV from cheating biz cheesy
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by hope4nigeria(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
jbreezy:
Forgot to add this...I once cheated sometime ago and she forgave me am d from the chat, I got to know she still really loves me.
both of you are prostitute and what's our business with that
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by SenatePresdo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
murphyibiam15:

U will certainly die before your time when they bring you hepatitis or HIV from cheating biz cheesy

What will be will be.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by Wroxxane: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
jbreezy:
In fact, I'm starting to believe this bro

You are starting to believe what?
You cheated on her first and now you're screaming foul. Did you expect the laws of the universe to award your cheating nature by dumping a perfect relationship in your laps? Humans operate by the " action reaction " formula. You started an action, so drink lots of water and receive the reaction in good faith.
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by fineberry(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Realtalk20:

You are a very weak boy and not a man. I bet my ball sac she will cheat on you again because she sees how weak you are. You are so weak I can smell the vaginal juices you secrete from your cünt from here. This is a shame and a disgrace for any man to justify a woman cheating on him. It's your type that father's other mens children. grin

What a sorry excuse for a man . I am happy for the lady in question she has zero respect for you and knows you are a pathetic excuse for a man grin

I bet she will warm real mens bed this weekend cause she knows all she needs to do is cry and to you that she loves you

Disgusting thread
you just said my mind bro....Op na M.u.M.u
Re: She Cheated, But I Still Love Her by BluntCrazeMan: 6:05am On Jul 12, 2021
jbreezy:
Forgot to add this...I once cheated sometime ago and she forgave me am d from the chat, I got to know she still really loves me.
You cheated, she cheated.
And Both of you continued cheating..
Oya naa.
Make una continue to mark time.
You both are waiting for who will first come out clean for a breakup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / Is This fashion or maddness check what this girl is wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.