Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Lagos East By-Election: Supreme Court Affirms Abiru’s Victory, APC Hails Verdict - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos East By-Election: Supreme Court Affirms Abiru’s Victory, APC Hails Verdict (5941 Views)

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos East By-Election: Supreme Court Affirms Abiru’s Victory, APC Hails Verdict by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2021
Baba stay there and hustle.
Language barrier gini?
Use sign language and a little bit of Le fase, est que c'est, oloshoeux, oloribeau

Ojime:

I was hustling there in Nigeria before my friend asked me to come over here. If I can see were to hustle here I wouldn’t mind doing any job here but the problem here is language barrier
Re: Lagos East By-Election: Supreme Court Affirms Abiru’s Victory, APC Hails Verdict by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2021
opalu:
I have said it for the umpteenth time. African Politicians can never solve the problems of africa. Infact they are the problems of Africa. See Zuma. And to be frank, Zuma performed far better than any Nigerian President except the likes of Murtala and Yaradua who had very pure intentions but life failed them.

Go an bring obama
Re: Lagos East By-Election: Supreme Court Affirms Abiru’s Victory, APC Hails Verdict by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
StreetFight:

Yar'Adua had no good intention. Not even a single one.

That is the man that removed Professor Charles Soludo a professor of Economics and replaced him with Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who had BSc in Economics and MSc in Islamic Studies as CBN Governor. Such a President is of no use to anyone. We all know how the Islamic CBN Governor pedophile ended.
you're officially the ona nkakafo of nairaland.
kudos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. / Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! / Even AIT Now Make Joke Of President Buhari Too Many Travels. PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.