Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. (3377 Views)

AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me / Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by hbemigho(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2021
I'll go first.

I have failed at several businesses o, but this particular one still dey pain me anytime I remember it.

So I have been drinking zobo since I was in primary school but it didn't feel or taste special until I drank one correct chilled zobo made by my babe.

Drinking this zobo, business ideas started to enter my head. I started to see the possibility of becoming a major competitor of Coca-Cola with my brand of zobo.

That's how I brought my babe and my brother together to start a zobo company.

As fate would have it, it was about the time that Deeper Life was having their Easter retreat.

So for my mind, there is a huge market for our product. I went ahead to make branded stickers for the zobo bottles.

We made 500 bottles of zobo for a start. By my calculations then, one bottle was selling for 50 naira, which would have generated N25k minus our production cost, we were expecting at least N12k profit from that first batch.

Long story short, day came, we transported the chilled zobo to the camp venue. The woman in charge of selling already did her own zobo to sell.

Omo, the thing just off me 2 seconds.

Lass lass we managed to sell only 20 bottles for N30 each.

The thought of transporting the zobo back home made me start experiencing symptoms of malaria and typhoid there on the spot.

Please don't even ask me what happened to the remaining bottles of zobo because I never still recover from that heartbreak.

To think I wanted to compete with the almighty Coca-Cola.

Chai!

Have you ever started a business that doesn't work out as you thought?

Abeg gist us.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2021
where are my forex traders grin

16 Likes

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2021
I've had my fair share of failures in business that I've become very pessimistic about business now but I won't forget one in a hurry.

I was home for a break in school so I looked for something to do to earn money for the main time. A friend of my mom was selling bar soaps then and according to my mom she was swimming in money though she didn't look it o. I met her and she told me how she was making millions by taking the soaps to other States to sell, she advised I went to pH since they had high purchasing power.

I used to hustle street trading in pH so I was familiar with the environs which was an advantage or so I thought. I did my calculations and was in high spirits as I was going to hammer this time.

I borrowed 100k from my dad, bought about cartoons of bar soap and set off to pH on a faithful Wednesday because I targeted oil mill Thursday market . I first dropped at obigbo junction and set my cartons of soap by a corner that the owner was absent and started screaming on top of my voice soliciting for customers...buy your original soap here, only 100 100 naira, e don dey finish oooo, eleme dey look bayelsa dey buy oo, after today no more ooo....I kept shouting....

I got some occasional glances by passerby's as they proceeded to their destinations, one hour turned to two hours yet no one has asked me whether na sample I sample abi na sell I dey sell. I got exhausted from my fruitless shouting and sat down, I realized it was getting dark so I called the number of the person I would pass the night in her place at mile 1....ghen ghen number no dey no reachable .... I shaa packaged my cartoons of soap and set off to mile 1, after all I came for oil mill so I'm sure I would sell all the next day.

Getting to mile 1 around past 8, every where was dark and deserted. I was scared so I had to proceed to mile 3 that was livelier. I packed my goods in one park and started looking for a place to pass the night, I went to a police station but they were questioning me like a criminal even after narrating my ordeal to them. I left and went the a church and the security turned me back that they only allow people to sleep in the church during vigils. I ended up sleeping in an uncompleted building in the state university.

The following morning I set off to oil mill market, I remember when I dropped a barrow pusher came to carry the goods to a place I would keep them but since I was running low on cash I asked him to help me place it on my head....haa oga this thing heavy o e go break your neck o, just give me 3h make I carry am for you.....he exclaimed, don't worry I'm fine I replied.

Five minutes later I was sweating like a Christmas goat with my neck now at 180 degrees, it was remaining just two poles to my destination when I gave up and dropped the bag. I called another barrow pusher and he quoted 250 naira.....chai see penny wise pound foolish, I barely had any strength left to haggle price so I agreed.

I found a corner outside the market and set my cartons of soap, I took one carton and went inside the market screaming on top of my voice as usual, three hours later and I had just sold only 5 bars of soap to make matters worst it started raining and my cartons of soap was in the open.

I ran like a mentally deranged man to where I kept my wares trying to save it from the rain, while I tried to carry the cartons to a shed some gave way throwing some of the soaps on the road with tricycles running over them. A barrow pusher came to my rescue and helped me save the rest.

After the rain subsided I went back into the market and started selling the soap at a 50% loss yet I was unable to finish one carton, while I was struggling to sell my kaya those agberos came with their wahalla and collected #300 from me, I went to a different section of the market to try my luck and 4 different agberos surrounded me with different tickets each not less than #200 . Oga abeg I never sell anything I tried to explain to them, come on give me my money joor one of them roared.
By now I was close to tears as they made away with my goods, heiya its unfair o, you people should pity this poor boy naa, see he's even crying, some market women pleaded on my behalf. They finally collected #500 from me.

I managed to sell two cartons just enough to get my transport back home and set off to the park. I was looking very dirty and unkept, at the park I bumped into a girl I was wooing when I was in ph, she kept staring at me probably trying to deduce if I was actually the person she was seeing. I kept a straight face and went to sit at the back of the bus away from other passengers glare.

At home I took the remaining goods to the woman I bought it from and sold it to her at over 60% loss and gave my dad the balance, though he complained but I carest not.

No matter how e be..... I must make money or die trying

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by hbemigho(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2021
Please gist us
Onahi95:
I've had my fair share of failures in business that I've become very pessimistic about business now but I won't forget one in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by ststyreal(f): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Onahi95:

I was home for a break in school so I looked for something to do to earn money for the main time. A friend of my mom was selling bar soaps then and according to my mom she was swimming in money though she didn't look it o. I met her and she told me how she was making millions by taking the soaps to other States to sell, she advised I went to pH since they had high purchasing power.

I used to hustle street trading in pH so I was familiar with the environs which was an advantage or so I thought. I did my calculations and was in high spirits as I was going to hammer this time.

I borrowed 100k from my dad, bought about cartoons of bar soap and set off to pH on a faithful Wednesday because I targeted oil mill Thursday market . I first dropped at obigbo junction and set my cartons of soap by a corner that the owner was absent and started screaming on top of my voice soliciting for customers...buy your original soap here, only 100 100 naira, e don dey finish oooo, eleme dey look bayelsa dey buy oo, after today no more ooo....I kept shouting....

I got some occasional glances by passerby's as they proceeded to their destinations, one hour turned to two hours yet no one has asked me whether na sample I sample abi na sell I dey sell. I got exhausted from my fruitless shouting and sat down, I realized it was getting dark so I called the number of the person I would pass the night in her place at mile 1....ghen ghen number no dey no reachable .... I shaa packaged my cartoons of soap and set off to mile 1, after all I came for oil mill so I'm sure I would sell all the next day.

Getting to mile 1 around past 8, every where was dark and deserted. I was scared so I had to proceed to mile 3 that was livelier. I packed my goods in one park and started looking for a place to pass the night, I went to a police station but they were questioning me like a criminal even after narrating my ordeal to them. I left and went the a church and the security turned me back that they only allow people to sleep in the church during vigils. I ended up sleeping in an uncompleted building in the state university.

The following morning I set off to oil mill market, I remember when I dropped a barrow pusher came to carry the goods to a place I would keep them but since I was running low on cash I asked him to help me place it on my head....haa oga this thing heavy o e go break your neck o, just give me 3h make I carry am for you.....he exclaimed, don't worry I'm fine I replied.

Five minutes later I was sweating like a Christmas goat with my neck now at 180 degrees, it was remaining just two poles to my destination when I gave up and dropped the bag. I called another barrow pusher and he quoted 250 naira.....chai see penny wise pound foolish, I barely had any strength left to haggle price so I agreed.

I found a corner outside the market and set my cartons of soap, I took one carton and went inside the market screaming on top of my voice as usual, three hours later and I had just sold only 5 bars of soap to make matters worst it started raining and my cartons of soap was in the open.

I ran like a mentally deranged man to where I kept my wares trying to save it from the rain, while I tried to carry the cartons to a shed some gave way throwing some of the soaps on the road with tricycles running over them. A barrow pusher came to my rescue and helped me save the rest.

After the rain subsided I went back into the market and started selling the soap at a 50% loss yet I was unable to finish one carton, while I was struggling to sell my kaya those agberos came with their wahalla and collected #300 from me, I went to a different section of the market to try my luck and 4 different agberos surrounded me with different tickets each not less than #200 . Oga abeg I never sell anything I tried to explain to them, come on give me my money joor one of them roared.
By now I was close to tears as they made away with my goods, heiya its unfair o, you people should pity this poor boy naa, see he's even crying, some market women pleaded on my behalf. They finally collected #500 from me.

I managed to sell two cartons just enough to get my transport back home and set off to the park. I was looking very dirty and unkept, at the park I bumped into a girl I was wooing when I was in ph, she kept staring at me probably trying to deduce if I was actually the person she was seeing. I kept a straight face and went to sit at the back of the bus away from other passengers glare.

At home I took the remaining goods to the woman I bought it from and sold it to her at over 60% loss and gave my dad the balance, though he complained but I carest not.

Honestly, this your story really burst my mouth open grin grin, I son laugh tire.... Dohhhh, life no easy....

14 Likes

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Saintinoo(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2021
hbemigho:
I'll go first.

I have failed at several businesses o, but this particular one still dey pain me anytime I remember it.

So I have been drinking zobo since I was in primary school but it didn't feel or taste special until I drank one correct chilled zobo made by my babe.

Drinking this zobo, business ideas started to enter my head. I started to see the possibility of becoming a major competitor of Coca-Cola with my brand of zobo.

As fate would have it, it was about the time that Deeper Life was having their Easter retreat.

So for my mind, there is a huge market for our product. I went ahead to make branded stickers for the zobo bottles.

We made 500 bottles of zobo for a start. By my calculations then, one bottle was selling for 50 naira, which would have generated N25k minus our production cost, we were expecting at least N12k profit from that first batch.

Long story short, day came, we transported the chilled zobo to the camp venue. The woman in charge of selling already did her own zobo to sell.

The thought of transporting the zobo back home made me start experiencing symptoms of malaria and typhoid there on the spot.

Please don't even ask me what happened to the remaining bottles of zobo because I never still recover from that heartbreak.

Chai!

Abeg gist us.
You are not a good business man, you set your sight on too much profit for a start, what happened to starting small and watching the market to see where and how to improve. Wish you luck in your future businesses.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Jansi24(f): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Quite an experience.. shocked
Onahi95:

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Zico777(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onahi95:

O boy this your story funny die!
Honestly to be a man is not a day's job o.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onahi95:

Bro, you're a comedian.lol. is this true stor?

1 Like

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mheen! Eyes have seen. Lots of stories. Thank God, we don't look like what we have been through!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by SeaTrade(m): 2:00am On Jul 10, 2021
Equipment sales want kill me and my then bestfriend back in uni oo.
We sold engines then,succeeded at some sales but one particular sales crash the business.
We sold a faulty engine to a lawyer lipsrsealed
When them start am,black smoke everywhere, na that time I know say e don be for us ooo,connecting rod don bend inside cylinder dey want burst engine block sef and na our school fees money be that and life savings grin grin
Was a big engine sha for Caterpillar,CAT 3306 for D6 machine.
When his mechanic ask for bribe to wave the fault off,we no gree(we were just being children cos the logical thing to do was to bribe the mechanic and have it fixed before the owner noticed but we no gree and called the mechanic's bluff and see me dey threaten the mechanic on phone how we go beat am like nkapi when we see am cos we thought he wanted to extort us grin ) grin
Na so wetin start like play turn fight,so we had to give back their money and took the engine which was a huge loss for two young university students.
So from there,we went somewhere to relax,what we saw there gave us another idea on what business to do,we started it with our school fees and rent money,it was difficult at first but later became easy.
As a matter of fact,it is what I still do till date and can't complain mehn,can't complain.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Bro, you're a comedian.lol. is this true stor?

Its true bro, I even left out some details sef. That was the longest 48 hours in my life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2021
ststyreal:

Honestly, this your story really burst my mouth open grin grin, I son laugh tire.... Dohhhh, life no easy....
My sister its funny now but e been no funny for me that day o

2 Likes

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by sisisioge: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2021
Onahi95:

grin grin grin grin

You no go kill me with laugh fa grin grin
Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Lamanii22(f): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Onahi95:

Awwwwwn amen

3 Likes

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Lamanii22(f): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
People would tell you how many millions you will make in a particular business... Venture into that business and you won't make 10,000 loool.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by mariahAngel(f): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lamanii22:
People would tell you how many millions you will make in a particular business... Venture into that business and you won't make 10,000 loool.

My dear. grin

One thing that I've learned though, is that before you venture/invest into any business, you must learn to be a good (make that very good ) marketer first.
A good marketer will make you buy what you don't even (necessarily) need.

Again, loss(es) is(are) part of the learning process.
The main objective is to never give up.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Sunkysam: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2021
I decided to do cat fish farming about 3 years ago, which started well, l rented a pond, bought 1,000 fingerlings but my mistake was that I left it for my neighbor to supervise for me which I never taught would be a bad idea because it's what he does and I was still doing salary work, he would come to get money for feeds which I always add tfare to it and each time I go there to check, the owner of the farm always encourage and tells me he do help in taking care of the pond by changing water and feeding them and I will happily give him token for recharge card and for fuel used to pump water but mehn! Story changed after the 4th month when my neighbor will sell 5kg and tell me it's 2kg before he traveled to his town for politics he as not participated in througout his life and handed over to the owner of the pond because he knew all the potential customers but this man will sell 50 pieces and deliver money for 30 pieces. He also took some very big ones out of it and used it to hatch for himself, I reported to my neighbor before he confessed the fishes he took was just 12k which he paid only 8k since, that was when I decided to sell it off to one northern guy that buys in bulk but to my surprise, after scalling everything, all I realized was 75k plus the 8k collected from the owner and about 5k from my neighbor which I still gave him fuel money after I had spent close to 220k as expenses. It discouraged me but all I wanted to do is business.
So, I moved and right now I do lpg and POS but POS is even more challenging cos we loose money or they steal everytime which has been major challenge to my lpg business.......I wish all aspiring business owners good luck.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Foodqueen(f): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Yes.
Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Rhemaville: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
I remember when my sister in-law rented a big shop
and had a saloon. Few months into the business, her husband requested that she joins him where he works . Since the rent had not expired and a lot was spent on getting and equipping the shop, I decided to take over. I knew how to make hair not professionally though. There were styles I didn't know how to make but I was sure I would make money no mater how little. So I invested 80k in buying attachment atleast if you don't make or wash you hair, you will buy attachment. Days ran into weeks and weeks into months I wasn't seeing much profit. I was washing hair atleast twice a day and when the people come to wash the hair,they would be pricing it. People didn't even come in to ask if I can make hair or not. One day, a lady came in search of a job. (A hairstylist) so I decided to employ her aleast that would increase the chances of making more hair. Sometimes I would leave her in the shop and come to to meet her making someone's her and when I ask her for the money she only submits half. I also noticed that my hair cream and other things were reducing and I wasn't seeing the money so I sent her away. And decided to focus more on selling attachment. I kept advertising the business yet I wasnt seeing as much customers and then it was time to renew the rent. I thought of what to do and decided to sell the attchment at cost price and boom!! the whole attchment finished because it was cheap. I thanked God that atleast i was even able to sell it at cost price. I packed everything from the shop and locked the shop and returned the key to the owner of the shop and informed her that I am not renewing the rent. Will I try it again? Noooo. I would rather start small without a shop and grow the business.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by mariahAngel(f): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sunkysam:
I decided to do cat fish farming about 3 years ago, which started well, l rented a pond, bought 1,000 fingerlings but my mistake was that I left it for my neighbor to supervise for me which I never taught would be a bad idea because it's what he does and I was still doing salary work, he would come to get money for feeds which I always add tfare to it and each time I go there to check, the owner of the farm always encourage and tells me he do help in taking care of the pond by changing water and feeding them and I will happily give him token for recharge card and for fuel used to pump water but mehn! Story changed after the 4th month when my neighbor will sell 5kg and tell me it's 2kg before he traveled to his town for politics he as not participated in througout his life and handed over to the owner of the pond because he knew all the potential customers but this man will sell 50 pieces and deliver money for 30 pieces. He also took some very big ones out of it and used it to hatch for himself, I reported to my neighbor before he confessed the fishes he took was just 12k which he paid only 8k since, that was when I decided to sell it off to one northern guy that buys in bulk but to my surprise, after scalling everything, all I realized was 75k plus the 8k collected from the owner and about 5k from my neighbor which I still gave him fuel money after I had spent close to 220k as expenses. It discouraged me but all I wanted to do is business.
So, I moved and right now I do lpg and POS but POS is even more challenging cos we loose money or they steal everytime which has been major challenge to my lpg business.......I wish all aspiring business owners good luck.

The business would've thrived if you had managed it yourself.
You can still try again though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Sikay19(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by sylve11: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
hbemigho:
I'll go first.

Chai!

Abeg gist us.

Sorry bros. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by quolahpoh: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
Equipment sales want kill me and my then bestfriend back in uni oo.
We sold engines then,succeeded at some sales but one particular sales crash the business.
We sold a faulty engine to a lawyer lipsrsealed
When them start am,black smoke everywhere, na that time I know say e don be for us ooo,connecting rod don bend inside cylinder dey want burst engine block sef and na our school fees money be that and life savings grin grin
Was a big engine sha for Caterpillar,CAT 3306 for D6 machine.
When his mechanic ask for bribe to wave the fault off,we no gree(we were just being children cos the logical thing to do was to bribe the mechanic and have it fixed before the owner noticed but we no gree and called the mechanic's bluff and see me dey threaten the mechanic on phone how we go beat am like nkapi when we see am cos we thought he wanted to extort us grin ) grin
Na so wetin start like play turn fight,so we had to give back their money and took the engine which was a huge loss for two young university students.
So from there,we went somewhere to relax,what we saw there gave us another idea on what business to do,we started it with our school fees and rent money,it was difficult at first but later became easy.
As a matter of fact,it is what I still do till date and can't complain mehn,can't complain.

Which is what my sister? Help a fresh graduate, Nigeria is good make we no talk another thing.
Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by thatsleepboy1: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
hbemigho:

Mad ooo

Laff wan kill me for here
Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by sylve11: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
My story too lengthy. But never try to open any business you don't know about, you won't be on ground to run and you won't participate in. Relatives shouldn't be close to anywhere around your business in form of management and all that.

sad cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
wow
Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by newmoney133: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
What a funny thread.Sit down for my own story.
I discovered a market that has high demand.ice block and cold pure water.I di my market survey .Asked necessary questions.satisfied with my findings.i started going from one coldroom manufacturer to another.A guy in nairaland staying at Ibadan even promised to construct one for me at a high price but I was scared because my location is more than 7hours away from Ibadan.wasnt sure he will be willing to come to my location if it develop fault.I kept telling people till sonebody introduced me to an engineer.I went to the engineer house and saw about 3 powerful coldrooms that he said he constructed for himself.He said he decided to take the bull by the horn when people duped him when he needed a coldroom.we agreed and I pointed the exact one I wanted.when he delivered the coldroom the material he used was different.The takes more than thrice the hours I was told to freeze,started shocking me(I mean shock me when I touch it without a glove)Because my shop was located in a big market In a hot town.customers were already to book but no block to sell.The coldroom started giving problem from day 1.wasted money to repair and NEPA people use me chop me well well.I just wike up one day and i said enough is enough and I closed the business.i think the best business to do in Nigeria is buying and selling

3 Likes

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by newmoney133: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by lilvicky68(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
December last year..After watching comedy videos of octafx on Facebook.. I went to download the app and deposited 50dollars.. I copied trades..

within some minutes my 50dollar became 10dollar.. I just withdrew the remaining 10dollar went to Kilimanjaro.. i no fit loose all my money..

12 Likes

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by cayorday89(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
#210k into farming last year, rain refused to fall, cassava dried up, spent extra to replant and weed all to no avail, total of #330k Naira went down the drain...

5 Likes

Re: Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. by MOBBDEEP: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Onahi95:

Your story got me sobbing and laughing at the same time.
You must be a simple and easygoing person
May God bless your hustle and may He remember your ordeal those nights
For sure, He never forgets
Nothing escapes His notice nor sight
Sorry Sir, it is well and it will be well

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Memory Of My Baby """"2001 - 2013 / What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) / 40 Things Husbands Should Stop Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.