Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Relocating To Gambia - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Gambia (48873 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / Travelling To Gambia? Join Me / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Gambia by Akuruoulo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This isn't entirely true

It's very true

4 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by Tabletuner(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Thanks alot, but we're do I start from? I have never not worked..my roommate behaviour is already disgusting me and I won't live with a boyfriend

Na wao,see as you Dey guide your honey pot.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by Akuruoulo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chibueze775:
I don't need people telling me to stay back , I've been in Lagos since 2010, no one will teach me Nigeria or Lagos, 9ja no safe . am on my way to gambia, after all research I found out that Nigerians are doing great over there
nwanne m

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Gambia by Ezmans: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Thanks alot, I totally understand what u mean..will do my research before buying it
enquiry about (money point) pos so fantastic
Re: Relocating To Gambia by Abujason: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
HOW ABOUT CHICKS?
grin grin grin
Re: Relocating To Gambia by Dotkung: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
SmartyPants:

There are jobs for immigrants.

Lots of medical personel, teachers etc. A few guys have made into banking though that's harder.
How about electrical engineering jobs
Re: Relocating To Gambia by Ever8090: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
sliksusan:

gambia is good country and nice l have stay in gambia before year 2004 before left during that that am living in taliding gambia is great l will advice you to go there also l am use a gambia passport till today
na waoo..you still dey d Gambia or you don come back..e get why I ask.. grin
Re: Relocating To Gambia by Obynolee(f): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
SmartyPants:

20k for what papers? Haba.

Business registration is 20 usd. That's it... All other fees are after you have started the business.

OK
Re: Relocating To Gambia by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
All Your Comments Have Been Useful To A Brother Planning For Second Home Too.

Though am into Fashion/Tailoring(Well Experienced)
I have been making research about my field in Gambia since 2019.
Thanks Op For Bringing This Up Here

5 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by Ever8090: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
For some one like me that just lost her job, what do u advise? I have only 200,000 naira to my name right now cry cry cry
you try..I have 2,000...

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Gambia by ogwuche4u(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
McLizbae:

You mean $400 is just 20000 Gambian currency! Make I quick find my way to that location now.

Which is currently 200k in Nigeria. Nigeria is a mess.

6 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by Obynolee(f): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chibueze775:
I don't need people telling me to stay back , I've been in Lagos since 2010, no one will teach me Nigeria or Lagos, 9ja no safe . am on my way to gambia, after all research I found out that Nigerians are doing great over there

When are you leaving bro,it's on may mind since January.
Can we talk privately?

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by stagger: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
I will advice anyone who has the opportunity to do so to venture out. Do not wait until you pass a certain phase in your life and then it becomes hard to move.

9 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by Obynolee(f): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Yes oo, 1 dalasis = 10 naira

Ah!, bros e no reach na,Google na our friend oooo

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Gambia by sliksusan: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ever8090:
na waoo..you still dey d Gambia or you don come back..e get why I ask.. grin

l am not in gambia l am living in panama city but year 2004 l was in gambia spend 1 year there before left gambia to senegal

3 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ezmans:
pos biz is a very profitable, but find a very local & poor place like market that has no bank around u won't regret. I know a person that makes up to 40,000 to 50000 naira profit every day
this is a lie

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by bennyflipy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
sliksusan:

l am not in gambia l am living in panama city but year 2004 l was in gambia spend 1 year there before left gambia to senegal
Panama city again
Nigerians dey waka sha

7 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by CryptoRepublic1: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

They treat Nigerians well and the country is good for business as far as you have money to start a good business better than starting from scratch, a lot of Nigerians are doing well over there, I have been living there over a decade and I can boldly tell you it is better than countries like Turkey, SA, Dubai, most Nigerians in these countries I mentioned are just managing except you’re into Yahoo.

Nice to hear.how's the tax over there bro?
Re: Relocating To Gambia by NCCnomzy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
How much can I use for vacation in Gambia.
I want to spend like 4 days in Gambia.

5 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by bennyflipy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ezmans:
pos biz is a very profitable, but find a very local & poor place like market that has no bank around u won't regret. I know a person that makes up to 40,000 to 50000 naira profit every day
Pos business wei be like pure water now

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
Obynolee:

Ah!, bros e no reach na,Google na our friend oooo

Bros forget google we use black market rate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Gambia by Obynolee(f): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Bros forget google we use black market rate

OK

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Gambia by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Nice to hear.how's the tax over there bro?

Not much
Re: Relocating To Gambia by bull67: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
they will soon spoil the place now

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by SmartyPants(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dotkung:

How about electrical engineering jobs

I honestly can't say...i have met only one electrical engineer here and m he's rich... It's not a competitive field but maybe better suited for entrepreneurs
Re: Relocating To Gambia by Binance(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
GeneralPula:

Now e don clear to me say nah lie all of una just dey lie..

First image - richest man in Gambia..
2nd image - stop step pharmacy that you claim is the biggest ...(You called it step stop, but it’s stop step). How can that small pharmacy be the biggest in Gambia? Oka sha..
Why are you behaving all this busy-body?
Sorry to say you are acting so stupid.

Did anyone ask you for money in exchange of the info? .what concern you on the topic? Ado ata unam ikot

7 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by Goldenheart(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
For some one like me that just lost her job, what do u advise? I have only 200,000 naira to my name right now cry cry cry

Whats your discipline
Re: Relocating To Gambia by Binance(m): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Odingo1:

I mean the richest Nigerian, the person you mentioned is a Gambian. If you google it and get the name that shows you that the pharmacy is big. I left Gambia many years ago, atleast I got the name right whether is step or stop come first. No one is lying here. Chill men.
Why are you even stressing yourself replying that mumu? He's been busy attacking the thread in a subtle way.....

Let the zombie keep enjoying this their animal kingdom where a cow is considered before him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Gambia by mofedamijo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
I read someone say its better than South Africa....lol

I have seen Nigerian barbers making R20,000/month in South Africa, that is about 600,000.
I have also see Nigerian uber drivers raking R30,000/month, of cause, some months are lower.

They will push this OP to the fire and leave him stranded.

OP, go and check the place first before you lose all your life savings. Its better to go to a place with 100,000 naira, lose it and return after your feasibility study shows its likely not to work, than to lose all your savings.

All this people advising you today, why haven't they spoken about how good Gambia is all this while??

Be wise my friend.

10 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by ElGood: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

And you never chop fish inside dey money. You are not doing well o.
We are in second half of this year and problems still dey ground. Money wey u try gather wey no reach to solve a pronlem, chop fish inside the money. Problems no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Gambia by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Goldenheart:

Whats your discipline
business administration second class upper

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Gambia by emmabest2000(m): 12:02am On Jul 09, 2021
Odingo1:

1. Muslim country but liberal, not strong like Northern Nigeria own. A lot of Christian churches is available.
2. Capital Banjul and Serekunda
3. yes I think that area may have been saturated.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of A Container Fall In Apapa Lagos, Perfectly Timed / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.