Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) (53900 Views)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / Young Boy Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by CodeTemplar: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
The father cannonly advise his daughter. He cannot date or marry her.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Skit
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by teebillz: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nonsense!
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
yeye movie
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by ACRI: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Try it here in Naija

Everybody is angry here
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mad woman dey show you pant abi? E be like u wan see craze

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Michealscofield(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
ignis:
With the short skimpy skirt she's wearing... she's looking for customer.

Her father know the kind of job she is doing no loud am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by mightyhaze: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is pure bull...

The girl no get respect for her father at all.

And now with this video of ' conquest' all over the place I hope she will be happy and feel more like an 'adult' by this sheer ridicule of her old man

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by neighbourhud: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
The op is a female and she is the girl in the video

All na cruise undecided
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Foodqueen(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bigajeff:
No big deal, the girl might be a class mate or neighbour which the father knows. So it's nothing

Sense will not kee you.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by alizma: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bigajeff:
No big deal, the girl might be a class mate or neighbour which the father knows. So it's nothing
No big, no big deal, you go fit do am?
Class mate wey you no fit collect her number for class except for her papa presence.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
BlueAir:
Try am with an educated father. That one I'm looking at no graduate. U use uneducated man catch cruise, go try am with the otherwise

What will an educated father do? I wonder if it is a crime to request for contact details in the presence of an educated father.

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by mightyhaze: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Plead:

What will an educated father do? I wonder if it is a crime to request for contact details in the presence of an educated father.
lol.. I go so drill the boy with probing questions,na him go by himself trigger him own phone make e ring ,..as a way to escape the drilling ground. Na disrespect!
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Maj196(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
So this one na achievement now, e no even confirm the number sef. Mumu
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Oppy2k2: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Don't try this at home
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by alizma: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Foodqueen:

Sense will not kee you.
So this rubbish wey I'm talk na sense for your own brain?
If na neighbor or class mate why do you think the guys were "hailing" him, if na class mate, why him no collect the number for class except for the father presence?
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
lol.. I go so drill the boy with probing questions,na him go by himself trigger him own phone make e ring ,..as a way to escape the drilling ground. Na disrespect!

What if he gives you all the answers you desire, respectfully and intelligently?

Africans are just too uptight,they expect babes to bring husbands home but don't want to see them speaking or mingling with males. Lol cheesy
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
When there is no job everything become job to foolish bloggers _____
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by captainamiedi1: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rubbish. what did he achieve with collecting her number?? ur mate they benz they collect number u wear 1500 trouser they collect number.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Sijo01(f): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bigajeff:

Gonna try it na if e easy undecided

Just praise the guy for he bravery and move on.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by BlueAir: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
It is undecided. He's educated and knows the value of morality by school. So if u try that shi of catching cruise with such person by using him daughter,u go blow nose go house. Shey u no wise and taught ni? U want to collect his daughter's number it's when he's walking with her your kind of brain push u forward without respect. Hope u go like am when random men catcall or collect your single mother number while you're both walking
Plead:

What will an educated father do? [/b]I wonder if it is a crime to request for contact details in the presence of an educated father[b].
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by DriveByKiller: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
CelestineNelson:
How this news caught the attention of the media is what I don't understand!
this generation is wastes together with soft media outlets like legit.com , former naij.com and igberetv
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Love55freas(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
rubbish
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Yankee101: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
You never chop beating b4.

No try am with naija papa, unless you rich scatter, then maybe

Dem don chase you with cutlass b4?
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by oloshun(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
And this is funny? And someone said this is a sign of a really niggarrrr. Collecting phone number? Dat girl carry food, the guy never chop.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by MrJames007: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rubbish. That's not boldness. The idiot is disrespectful.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Samirana360(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Irresponsible people...the girl the father the boy the cameraman
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Ariyung(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Guys d tin no easy na courage d guy get.the father go be one kind street guy like dat,he to dey the game
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
BlueAir:
Try am with an educated father. That one I'm looking at no graduate. U use uneducated man catch cruise, go try am with the otherwise
Stop bringing education into everything , education has got nothing to do with anything here .

The boy is brace and he got rewarded like someone rightly said in the first page .
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by BlueAir: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
smiley You're right. Education does not matter in this case. Oponu
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop bringing education into everything , education has got nothing to do with anything here .

The boy is brace and he got rewarded like someone rightly said in the first page .
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by freemandela4(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol....a girl collected my number in front of her mum while the dad was seated inside his car...
My brother me myself shock...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.