Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) (53889 Views)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / Young Boy Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by BlueAir: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin exactly.
Ariyung:
Guys d tin no easy na courage d guy get.the father go be one kind street guy like dat,he to dey the game
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by adebwalex(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Typical Mumu of the century. Those collecting here number make her fall for you idiot... You collect girl number in present of her,,,those that guarantee you Visa to UK
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Aguogba(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
CelestineNelson:
How this news caught the attention of the media is what I don't understand!
Exactly, what message are they trying to pass? People that will see this as humorous or zingy are those that have no daughters or sisters. No "normal" African father can tolerate this with their house help not to talk of teenage daughter.
Well, we dey 2021, anything for social media cruise.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by BigYash: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Typical of a real niggarrr

And some grown asss moda fuckkers will be behaving like cowards....scared of approaching a woman.. .

Walk up to a girl...if she is playing hard to get or wanna give you tough time. Then you bounce and move to next girl........real niggarz don't have time to be persuasive......
That's my nigga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Sylv10(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2021

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Vicas2000: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
The dad is smart for even allowing that conversation and allowing his daughter to talk to the opposite sex.

Most people don't realise that being able to engage with the opposite sex is a way of gaining interpersonal communication skills

Only thing the dad must do when he gets home is to lecture his daughter on her responsibilities and also put boundaries in place.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by BSsniffer: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is actually out of place and disrespectful, It shows that the guy is a careless boy. Try this with some father and he'd get stumped.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by CSTRR: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kondomatic:
It happens though.

Done that shit once. Followed a friend to the girl's house to buy something, we got there and the woman was about going to a church program with her daughter.

After exchanging pleasantries and buying what we came for, I asked the woman if there was vacancy in the compound because I would like to be seeing her daughter every morning and evening.

We laughed(I, my friend and the girl's elder sister). The girl was giving change to my friend, she kept a straight face. The mom said that singles are not allowed in the compound.

We were walking to the gate by then, outside the compound I told the woman that I would really have loved to talk to her daughter for a minute but it's obviously they don't have it, so I would like to come again next time.

She said that they won't open gate once they check and it's me. I turned to the girl and asked her to give me her number so that I will call her to open the gate if others refuse. She was like "I will personally lock it twice if I see your face"

We laughed.

Mom sha don take style give us space and there and then I collected the contact.

Everything nah how you take present yourself.

With a good arrangement, Satan will see Jesus.
True.

Everything is a matter of presentation.

If you package well, na Papa sef go give ask if you Don collect her number.

No matter how strict a parent is, they all want their daughters to marry.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Techguy96(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
ignis:
Maybe the girl gave him her father's number.
He should not celebrate yet.

Lots of guys have collected phone numbers from girls, only for them to get home and discover the number given to them does not exist.
Lol, I remember one giving me her mom number that yr
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by eallstar: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
U have made it in life
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by bellosulaiman(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
End time children!
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bigajeff:
No big deal, the girl might be a class mate or neighbour which the father knows. So it's nothing

I wonder o.

The fact that the Dad stood there and watched it all means that he's not alarmed.

So why is it a problem on Nairaland?
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by laiperi: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
What about giving the number of a local police station
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by EmmanuelBanks: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
ignis:
Maybe the girl gave him her father's number.
He should not celebrate yet.

Lots of guys have collected phone numbers from girls, only for them to get home and discover the number given to them does not exist.

lol, for me ooo...as I deyy collect the number from the girl, I deyy dial am immediately for confirmation.

sometime I go even joke, and say " hope this is not ur grandmother's number, and dem go burst laf...
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Las
Las

Na just to cummm

Nothing worth celebrating
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by hokafor(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol there is nothing I will not read here. So u have collected the phone number okay turn the digits to reflect on your bank account.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
No be today, I've done it back then around 2008
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
The father knows the boy and his family very well , no biggy
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Maobichek: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

And some grown asss moda fuckkers will be behaving like cowards....scared of approaching a woman.. .

Walk up to a girl...if she is playing hard to get or wanna give you tough time. Then you bounce and move to next girl........real niggarz don't have time to be persuasive......

You ehh!!!

Your moral is always high,
More power to your elbow.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kingpele:
Celebration of foolishness and lack of morals,young men stop chasing girls rather pursue your goals in life ,develop your mind through Education and learn a trade or even a skill that will make u valuable before men ,at the right time settle down with some one that will compliment your qualities and raise godly children to the glory and service of God and humanity ,watch out you will be respected through out your life ,no fool will dare come into your presence to woo your daughter..

You no. Dey phuck

Ndi virgin boys

You better start phucking
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Stefa99: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
see below

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin
NobleSeed:
all na cruise grin
Observe well the gel father no even look back...lolz we no even no if it's the right contacts them give am ,until you call the number when you reach house ,MTN tell you say the MTN number your trying to call does not exist pls check the number and try again.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy
Fiscus105:
Ok sir, he also got confident to video the whole show nah, since he be dangote son nah.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy
HenryDion:
His mates are collecting Mark Zuckerberg's number, and he's collecting a Nigerian girl's digits and behaving as if he won a lottery!

Next please!!!
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by mightyhaze: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Plead:

What if he gives you all the answers you desire, respectfully and intelligently?

Africans are just too uptight,they expect babes to bring husbands home but don't want to see them speaking or mingling with males. Lol cheesy
Be real son..

Does that riffraff strike you as an intelligent person who can answer a single question correctly?

Moreover this is Africa.. we got different values from others. Approaching a girl in front of her daddy like that is pure bull,most likely a bet ,..a ridicule. My female kids are already been taught on how to handle scum any shade dey come as.. I might not even have to utter a word as the flea must have been gone after my girl must have done the needful.. before I even have the chance to select from my arsenal
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Skit

Not skit o. That is what we call a lucky 7. grin
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Oyerinde16(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Bounce ko Bomb ni.... I pity my friends sometimes when girls bounce them, they swallow the bounce and move, that's because the approach every tom n harry... I seldom collect numbers but when I do, baba I have tailed a babe for over a year until I tasted the loose puna... Till today, No girl born of a woman I set to konka has turned me down or bounced me... Its a record I'm about to hand... And to my fellow guys who do t take for an answer, I hail you all...
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
It doesn’t mean anything will happen. There are many variables possible in the story.

1. A fake number.
2. A liberal father.
3. Multiple calls which will lead nowhere in the end.
4. She’ll go out, enjoy his time and attention then completely ghost him.
5. Her father seizes her phone till the next decade.

The phone number only means interest at the point in time (or a subtle brag to friends around that a male desires her).
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Zila306: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=103498647]Damnnn niggar

Walk up to a girl...if she is playing hard to get or wanna give you tough time. Then you bounce and move to next girl........real niggarz don't have time to be persuasive......[/quote REAL NIGGAR SHIIIT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.