Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Do You Do When Your Co-workers Don’t Like You? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Do When Your Co-workers Don’t Like You? (171 Views)

One Of My Co-workers Is Leaving Soon, Can I Ask For Is Contact? / 9 Sad Reasons People Stay In Jobs They Don’t Like / N-power Salary Structure | How N-power Pay Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Co-workers Don’t Like You? by Robertkenny(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2021
I make it my business to be well-liked at work. I work hard, offer to help others, and express appreciation whenever I get the chance.

However, every once in a while, they’re some co-workers who dislikes me. If I like them, or I think they have a lot of influence at work, I go on a charm offensive. I try to find points of common interest, I ask them questions and I ask for advice about work but always get bad attitude has an answer to my question.

When you go to work everyday and people are constantly trying to undermine you, say bad or untrue things about you to your boss to get you in trouble or try and get you fired, even sometimes call you names for no reason or are just outright rude when all you're trying to do is your job.

How do you defend yourself?

Shared from Bogger.

Kindly share your thought!!

Re: What Do You Do When Your Co-workers Don’t Like You? by illicit(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2021
U also don't have to like them

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representative – Abuja / Job Vacancy For Sales Representative ( Ikeja Resident Only) / Business Development Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.