Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO (73041 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Fiscus105(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2021
gentleibraheem:

Most people are not really interested in sex after helping young girls. But the disdain of been looked upon and referred to as mugu/maga (foolish) is painful walai.

That's it. The girls will boast behind how she chop ur money without seeing ordnary Colo of tip of her pant.
Immediately guys show interests on ladies, their brains start thinking how to chop and run. This mentality is in blood of 95% of naija girls .

8 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Thetruthalways: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2021
chiiraq802:
Not only in Enugu State.... Nigeria as a whole the poverty level is really increasing cus of bad and corrupt government.

People hardly eat 3 square meal talk less of balanced diet.
Nigeria as a country is really blessed but we've had and we still have Disasters and Calamities in place of Politicians running the affairs of this country.

Amadioha/Ogun will never forget our Politicians and there lineage. death to them all.

For guys that uses Food to lure girls for sex just because dey(girls) are hungry, pls stop it . It does make sense at all.
Na person weh dey alive dey *LAMBA* .

I don't know what to talk about this APShit and Mannequin Government.

This quota system General regime take Poverty from change to next level .
Poverty is real and is everywhere....funny how no comment here to bash the south or whatsoever... replace that Enugu with any state from the North and see how stupid people will begin to narate how poverty is in the North....some will even say poverty strickened North...they will explain how the North rules, yet suffers, having sex with small girls happen everywhere too....

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hallabee1(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Freestainworld:
Can't believe this

Aje...you beter believe cus its real and happening
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Abagworo(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2021
In present day reality food has become luxury. Even orfinary water melon is now 1,700 Naira.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by kedeojo(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2021
chiiraq802:
Not only in Enugu State.... Nigeria as a whole the poverty level is really increasing cus of bad and corrupt government.

People hardly eat 3 square meal talk less of balanced diet.
Nigeria as a country is really blessed but we've had and we still have Disasters and Calamities in place of Politicians running the affairs of this country.

Amadioha/Ogun will never forget our Politicians and there lineage. death to them all.

For guys that uses Food to lure girls for sex just because dey(girls) are hungry, pls stop it . It does make sense at all.
Na person weh dey alive dey *LAMBA* .

I don't know what to talk about this APShit and Mannequin Government.

This quota system General regime take Poverty from change to next level .
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by witworth(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2021
E don commont orange go red be that.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Kokaine(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2021
VillagePipu:

Stop being, not been, you dumb animal.
If you have issues, address them directly instead of crying like a dog. That's why you backward fools can't compete and excel outside Nigeria.
that was a mistake. No one is above mistakes. Check my write-ups and confirm if I write properly or not. You half nitwit crack head.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by BigDick70inch(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Them plenty for awgu where I served

Also served in Awgu.......
What year did u serve??
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by VillagePipu: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kokaine:
that was a mistake. No one is above mistakes. Check my write-ups and confirm if I write properly or not. You half nitwit crack head.

You begin sentences with capital letters, not lower-case. You are an inbred rettarrd suffering from incurable stupidity.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by neyoohhh: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
dederocs:
This ain't news, even in America, some girls have sex for weed. Ghetto girls are everywhere.

It becomes a problem when your entire country is ghetto.

Don't you think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Sluvist(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

The truth! Many parents are poor, they can't take care of their children; lazy girls would definitely go for men to take care of them.
Parents being poor is not the cause in most of the cases, the norms and life style of the people in the area is what matters. Igbo girls in particular are domestic prostitutes everywhere, some do it for money while others just for fun. In igboland you can't see a girl of 12yrs still a virgin, that is there way of life.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Also served in Awgu.......
What year did u serve??
2020 A
Wah abt you
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by KanuSE: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sluvist:

Parents being poor is not the cause in most of the cases, the norms and life style of the people in the area is what matters. Igbo girls in particular are domestic prostitutes everywhere, some do it for money while others just for fun. In igboland you can't see a girl of 12yrs still a virgin, that is there way of life.

OMG !!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Kennyking1234: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bahamas95:
It's not our fault.

When you give most of them food/money with your church mind with no intention of collecting anything in return they call you mugu...... Nigerian girls are so annoying at times, I would rather help a fellow guy in need than waste my money on one stup!d girl.
very true and also your fellow guys esp on nairaland would call you simp.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by dederocs(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
neyoohhh:

It becomes a problem your entire country is ghetto.

Don't you think.
Don't quote me for nonsense, if your father born you into poverty, blame your father, or governors, i dont give a Bleep about your poverty, this life is a game, some win, some loose...all man for himself.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by purples25(f): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Show me how the women and children of a nation are treated, and I will show you the heart of that nation.

If women are getting fvcked for indomie and egg, it not only shows their values, but the values of their men.

Women and children in the society are mostly weaker, after all it is assumed that it is only men that hold positions of merit without sleeping with any boss. If that is truly so, then the so called hardworking men in charge of money, their homes, and therefore, power, have failed their women. They have used their power to corrupt the women. If you never gave them your money, and you never made it that you must sleep with any woman you date, your women would not be considered this cheap. The blame is 60:40 because the one with money holds the power to mould the world however they choose.

If I see a lady eating food and paying sex to eat that food, I would blame the man who has the money and power, but chose such an agreement just to help her. I will blame her for her actions, but I will blame him more. For he holds the entire bargaining chip that puts the business in motion, which is money!

Your women are a reflection of your manly values.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by purples25(f): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Zooposki:
African men are not ashamed their women have to who.re themselves out just to feed due to how incompetent and corrupt they are. Later they will want to run after the whyte women that their own group of men have made comfortable. No wonder the whyte man keep lynching your black asses. Yeye dey smell.

Said it all. Men corrupt women with money and then claim the women are corrupting them.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by babington91(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
3gpvids:
Shame catch me

Omo, e b things
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by toffyz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
wonder233:
There is no karma. It is just a buudist belief. Wicked people live long and prosperous, their children and children's children prosper and still oppress yours. There's no pattern in this life
Life is just a mystery!
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Munzy14(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Cokahot:
Even in urban areas,u can sleep with a gal with shawama, catfish,croaker fish,name it,
Chai!....For real?

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Kylekent59: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
There are many of them here in lagos. You forgot to add old women also. between 35 to 43.

Poverty is the cause.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Munzy14(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sluvist:

This is a general problem in Nigeria and Africa as whole...But myopic point of view has made you garnish it with your bigotry and narrowed it down to IGBOs..

This abnormal normal cuts across every tribe in This country, but the tribal cancer that has eaten deeper into some of u, equally made u narrow it down to Igbo ladies.

No tribe will deny it doesn't happen in there place...If you do, you are a veryyyyyy big Hypocrite...
Meanwhile, poverty orchestrated by poor Government policies is the root cause of that...In addition to being lazy.

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Fiscus105(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
purples25:
Show me how the women and children of a nation are treated, and I will show you the heart of that nation.

If women are getting fvcked for indomie and egg, it not only shows their values, but the values of their men.

Women and children in the society are mostly weaker, after all it is assumed that it is only men that hold positions of merit without sleeping with any boss. If that is truly so, then the so called hardworking men in charge of money, their homes, and therefore, power, have failed their women. They have used their power to corrupt the women. If you never gave them your money, and you never made it that you must sleep with any woman you date, your women would not be considered this cheap. The blame is 60:40 because the one with money holds the power to mould the world however they choose.

If I see a lady eating food and paying sex to eat that food, I would blame the man who has the money and power, but chose such an agreement just to help her. I will blame her for her actions, but I will blame him more. For he holds the entire bargaining chip that puts the business in motion, which is money!

Your women are a reflection of your manly values.

Ur submissions are partly incorrect and you are shifting blame on men as usual

I will implore you to do enough findings on these set of children, they are children in which their mothers married their father out of greedy and ojukokoro,(convetousnes). After one or 2 kids for the man, he dropped the mother and negative result will bounce on kids and the circle will continue.

You blame their mother more for what happen to their kids.

Go for good guys when u r young u say no, now blaming all men for offence of few rascals

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Kokaine(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
VillagePipu:

You begin sentences with capital letters, not lower-case. You are an inbred rettarrd suffering from incurable stupidity.
tyou are just a fool. You think I'm here to compete with you. Local fowl. And this is the last you will get from me. Ozuor!
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Sluvist(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Munzy14:

This is a general problem in Nigeria and Africa as whole...But myopic point of view has made you garnish it with your bigotry and narrowed it down to IGBOs..

This abnormal normal cuts across every tribe in This country, but the tribal cancer that has eaten deeper into some of u, equally made u narrow it down to Igbo ladies.

No tribe will deny it doesn't happen in there place...If you do, you are a veryyyyyy big Hypocrite...
Meanwhile, poverty orchestrated by poor Government policies is the root cause of that...In addition to being lazy.
Oga, shieth your sword, i know how painful it is to direct such issue to a particular tribe, but at times it is better we tell ourselves the truth. Igbos take the lead when it comes to spoiling small children into sex, then others follow. I gave stayed in Igboland for 3 good years and have seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Zooposki(f): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
VEXT:

Go sleep abeg,why the women no go huzzle like the men...Always putting the blame on men..Gettout

I hope after we’ve finished huzzling, you won’t come and start claiming head of household and demanding submission from that same woman.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by vickin407(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Benblaq:
The comments are really funny. Here in Calabar, it's not any different from other places. Only self-discipline can keep one away from all these mess. Normally popcorn dey take people to bed na.

That one loud oooo pop corn mogbe
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by purples25(f): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fiscus105:

Ur submissions are partly incorrect and you are shifting blame on men as usual

I will implore you to do enough findings on these set of children, they are children in which their mothers married their father out of greedy and ojukokoro,(convetousnes). After one or 2 kids for the man, he dropped the mother and negative result will bounce on kids and the circle will continue.

You blame their mother more for what happen to their kids.

Go for good guys when u r young u say no, now blaming all men for offence of few rascals

Okay. Why are Arabian and Caucasian women not in this same category. Why are they respected and favored around the world? More than the black woman?

Let me tell you why.

Look closely at these races. Their men protect and help their women. Their women are encased in comfort and such rules by their men that do not allow them to exhibit OR as another option, be tagged as sluts and what have you. It is only in Africa that our men do not protect the image of our women, and even invite other races to use our women and insult them.

When their women are poor, they rather marry them and give them more power or rights, than let any other race have them and use them. They value their race so much, that even their 'old cargo' would be avenged for if used and dumped. They can come to your country to find out about you (I have seen this) and bring you to justice if you take advantage of even their old women. Not to talk of the young ones. You can see the power that the women have in their country.

Coming back to naija, so your women are poor and could not help themselves. They married their native men, and the men displayed insensitive and irresponsible attitudes by mostly running away. You people, rather than put in many support systems and laws and advantages for your women, work and help your women....

You prefer that your women should be working with you like fellow men. The result is masculine women, hardened by working so hard and incessantly. And then when they resemble the men in the process, looking worn out and tired and ugly, you people go to other races women that have been shielded from hard life by their men, and pampered to remain soft and beautiful and feminine.

It is only African men, that want their women at the top of the stress ladder, working their asses off just like the men. Like I said, the way you treat your women shows your heart. The heart of the black man is not merciful. He treats his woman like his fellow man, wanting them to bear burdens 50 50, or if possible, the woman should bear most, and he should have rest of mind.

Black man does not care for his woman to sacrifice and give her a comfortable platform in life like other races.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Asadujames202(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kaybae:
It's bad to take advantage of people because you want to help them, for guys and men using money or other things to lure small small girls, karma will soon knock on your door. Can't we assist without any attachments? What is your gain after 5minutes advantage of them? Maybe part of the glory you are managing has even been destroyed in the process.

A guy must cumm

I must sleep with at least 200 girls before the year runs out
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sluvist:

For you to know this means you have had something to do with a minor before.
Stop attributing a crime to a certain tribe or state. All tribes have prostitutes too but there are many sane ones. You are the one not looking the right place.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sluvist:

Oga, shieth your sword, i know how painful it is to direct such issue to a particular tribe, but at times it is better we tell ourselves the truth. Igbos take the lead when it comes to spoiling small children into sex, then others follow. I gave stayed in Igboland for 3 good years and have seen it all.
Three years in Igbo land and so?. Were u everywhere at once?. U surely have a distorted view of things. I v stayed in the west for more than 2 decades and still, I can't generalise the Yoruba tribe based on things I experienced there because it happens everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by manchester1: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kaybae:
It's bad to take advantage of people because you want to help them, for guys and men using money or other things to lure small small girls, karma will soon knock on your door. Can't we assist without any attachments? What is your gain after 5minutes advantage of them? Maybe part of the glory you are managing has even been destroyed in the process.

Why can't they help themselves if it so easy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.