Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,338 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Awana Felicitates With Okowa On His 62nd Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Awana Felicitates With Okowa On His 62nd Birthday (89 Views)

Godwin Obire Praises Ned Nwoko On 62nd Birthday. / Siloko Salutes Okowa On His 62nd Birthday Anniversary. / Jite Celebrates Okowa At 62nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awana Felicitates With Okowa On His 62nd Birthday by HenryUbus12345(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2021
Special Assistant to Delta State Governor on Security, Comr. Wilson Awana has felicitated with the Executive Governor of Delta State, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa on the auspicious occasion of his birthday anniversary today Thursday 08/07/21.

In his congratulatory message, Awana extolled the uncommon transformation Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa in all the nooks and crannies of Delta state, as he reiterated that the Road master is a bundle of blessing to Deltans.

Awana said “On behalf of my family, I wish to congratulate the Road master on the occasion of his Birthday anniversary."

“Over the years, you have given yourself to the course of peace and development in Delta State and Nigeria in general. For this, we owe you an enduring debt of gratitude.

“It is my pleasure to join your family, friends and well wishers to thank Almighty God for His continued guidance, protection and provision for you and I wish you more years of a life of forthrightness, outstanding patriotism and service to humanity with which He has blessed you with Awana added.

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders I Want To Know How Profitable Tent Renting Business Can Be I / Buy Valium Online In USA No Prescription Required | Online Meds Guru / Experienced Writers Needed In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.