Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) (77784 Views)

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:
So this man is truly dead.

So the man that battles different spirits from hell died just like that. No fight nothing.

Black people when una go get sense?
When will you people realise that pastorship is hustle just like yahoo?
i have to check your moniker to know if you are white.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by kennyz247(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
molas02:
Dont come and tell us say U no see him head oooo. He there completely. E no be ogboni he be true man of God. RIP ...we ur children fans miss u
shame on those people that are saying evil about hm and thinking he won't be buried with his complete organs... infact some idiots were even saying d cult he belongs to won't allow mortal people to buried hm normally...
rest in peace man of God..I love you and pray to have a portion of ur anointing sir....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by truthstands01: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

So the man that battles different spirits from hell died just like that. No fight nothing.

It's always good for one to be mindful of what he says so you don't go into issues with God. What do you know about God and Ministrial work? I advice you to seek God now that you are alive and seek for His forgiveness, accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour and avoid sin as much as you can so that God will have mercy on you on the last day. Heaven is real, hell is real.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Basdkg(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
������
BKayy:

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by hosemujica: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Baba touch not their anointed and do their prophet no harm. Abi you want make him worshipers start fight ontop your head?. As you speak the truth, you stand a lone o.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Elolam87(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojo iku,ojo eru, but for those that slept in Christ Jesus,death has been swallowed in victory
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Tomilola360: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

May * forgive you grin
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Smoothwave: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

I think this is the best time to help you black monkeys break away from superstition and mysticism

Who the hell are you? How can you call someone black monk*y..
Racism..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Those idiots in their midst are not part of major positions. They are all sidelined and made irrelevant unlike in Africa where the President orders dry fasting and prayer

Do you watch Dynamo, Carbonaro, Chriss Angel and co?

Do you see the kind of followership they have?

Have you heard of IYÁNLÁ VANZANT, the celebrity IFÁ Priestess who rolls with Oprah Winfrey?

Sidelined, my left buttcheek.

FYI, Bro, the West you worship so much is rapidly going Pagan.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by kenzysmith: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

u no get sense you lack fear of God
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Liposure: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mystery9:

Oh... Very funny. You mean you don't know anyone that was dead and came back. Google Divine Revelation of heaven and hell. Google spiritreport site. Browse about pastor Daniel who came back to life days after death. He came back to life in an open crusade in Reinhard Bonkee crudase.
do you believe in soul sleep
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Love55freas(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
embarassedrest on daddy embarassedrest on daddy
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by otabaotaba: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chaiii I feel pained
Rest on great soldier
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by BKayy: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Do you watch Dynamo, Carbonaro, Chriss Angel and co?

Do you see the kind of followership they have?

Have you heard of IYÁNLÁ VANZANT, the celebrity IFÁ Priestess who rolls with Oprah Winfrey?

Sidelined, my left buttcheek.
We are talking about decision makers and you are talking about those used to glue people like you to the screen to make more money.
For your information, people like us have crosses and Bible at our work place so that we can get more paper
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Villagemeat: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

They are many of you that will confused young people.....and I am sure you are not a Christian
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Goldbw122(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
RIp Man of God
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Kingstanding: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

. Why are you talking like . Serving God does not guarantee long life but eternity. Jesus tasted death likewise is Disciples. The years we live on Earth doesn't matter but our impact on humanity is all matters.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

So have you any proof your wokeness will enable you evade death?
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by wink2015(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
SHAME TO THE SOCALLED BIG PASTORS IN NIGERIA.

EVEN IN DEATH THESE PASTORS/BISHOP/REVEREND OF THE BIG PENTICOSTAL CHURCHES NEVER CARE TO GIVE THIS GREAT MAN HIS LAST RESPECT.

They still mocking him in their secret home drinking wines with their wife.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by proprince(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

So you think he was acting all these while?

You are such a stupid boy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Lipso: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest on great the Prophet of our time.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by walyx(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
beautyhd:
You only believe one is gone when you see them lying in state.

I never believed my mom was dead until I saw her lying in state.

RIP TB Joshua

You just said my mind.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Kingdomb: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in peace Man Of God
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

When Elisha died of illness and his buried bone raised a dead man, I guess it's advance yahoo..
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

We are talking about decision makers and you are talking about those used to glue people like you to the screen to make more money.
For your information, people like us have crosses and Bible at our work place so that we can get more paper

Your America is fast becoming a pagan country.

Funny, isn't it?

They exported Christianity to Africa, now they are doing Ifá, Hoodoo, Tarot, Ouija, Spirit Cooking, Satanism, Wicca, etc.

Your "decision makers" won't tell you what they do in secret, naa, look what McAfee said about being "suicided" á la Epstein. Ol'Jeffrey was offed to protect some "decision makers", but, hey, you know what?

Enjoy your enlightened West.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Kaiser20: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

I think this is the best time to help you black monkeys break away from superstition and mysticism
Break away from superstition and moved to What ? ,I thought you will give alternative after they breakaway.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Stallione(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
All these hustlers sef, i tire shaa!!!
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by raury28: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2021

Very strong jo..way 30,000.mah and 40,000.mah power.bank available for your Android, iphones, tablets and type C port laptops.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Chiboto414: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
REST IN PEACE ..TB JOSHUA THE MAN OF GOD REST ON!! Oh my God.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Kingstanding: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
vibre:
Goodbye man, you've done your part. But seriously, I for like make one person come back from the dead confirm whether heaven and hell dey true true as dem dey tell us.
. If you're still waiting for a confirmation from a dead person about reality of Heaven and hell fire you go wait tired ok. If you're a Christian it means that you don't believe in Jesus Christ and counted him as liar. Did you read about Lazarus and the rich man?
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by oneble: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Ogbeni, you are an idiot. Your statement clearly shows you lack wisdom. You too just want to join the league of those shouting sheepy but you just displayed your foolishness
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

you are senseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.