Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

If Referendum Was Approved Today....... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Referendum Was Approved Today....... (1621 Views)

IPOB To FG: We’ll Suspend Agitation If Referendum On Biafra Is Held / If Referendum Made Atiku A Nigerian, Why Cant Referendum Make Kanu A Biafran? / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by fozapi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
please someone should make me understand something,it is clear and even on nairaland that nigeria hates igbos and even buhari said it himself

you hate us why are you not supporting us to leave nigeria?

the black man has a wicked black soul and this is y he has been cursed by God

when we say we want to leave you bring different stories to tell us that it wont work,look i would rather suffer in biafra

2 Likes

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by fozapi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Rule 2

you like reporting like alittle kid same thing you did yesterday after i destroyed you,grow some bal...

1 Like

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Spy360(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

There can't be referendum to start with cos it won't pass first reading at the house
It's not even about referendum. It's the hunger that is to come. That hunger will create a revolution. All polithiefcians will be slaughtered on the streets. They are afraid because they know it will happen with the way things are going.
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Spy360:

It's not even about referendum. It's the hunger that is to come. That hunger will create a revolution. All polithiefcians will be slaughtered on the streets. They are afraid because they know it will happen with the way things are going.

In your mirage mind
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
1084f:
[s][/s]

What's my business with you? Where did I know you from? You see me ri or you momi ri?

Na you and mods get deal together... Abi you dey afraid to follow lala and cancel his comments ni?
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
1084f:
[s][/s]
no me and you forever and ever.

Nothing can separate us wink

Sorry I only engage with people with high intellectual reasoning..

Ain't got no time to engage in u productive conversation.. So you could pick beans though if it's idleness
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by BKayy: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop comparing Igbos with aforementioned...

They are not in the same league with those countries and if you even check most of the said countries, they are mostly muslim dominated area
South Sudan is Christian dominated that wrestled out of a terrorist controlled Muslim country

1 Like

Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by gidgiddy: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:
If both House of reps and senate pass the referendum bill, presidency accenting to it, the secessionists would lose woefully in the Referendum.

Firstly, it would be rigged just like normal election

Secondly, the secessionists don't have the resources to get across to people and pass the message of their new country.

Disfranchisement would definitely happen during the referendum election which may be targeted at those who might have voted for a new country

Had there been some projects, developments done by the secessionists in their respective region, that would have been used as part of campaign for their new country but at the moment, all development plan must be halted until new country arrives.

You dont vote for people in referendums, you vote for issues. The only reason that elections are rigged is because its people that get voted for. There us no incentive for politicians to rig referendum

Another reason why its pointless to rig referendum is because either side needs 51% majority to win. In other words, to rig a referendum, you would have to rig at least 51% percent of it and theres no way to do that without everyone knowing

Another reason
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by ShadowCracker(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hakeem muri-okunola is my next governor of Lagos. cool

tinubuadvocate aribisala0 monogamy sweetshisha lagoon0 christistruth00.
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Tinubuadvocate: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Who is Hakeem? The same Hakeem they gave small office to manage and stealing money up and down.
ShadowCracker:
Hakeem muri-okunola is my next governor of Lagos. cool

tinubuadvocate aribisala0 monogamy sweetshisha lagoon0.
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by ShadowCracker(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is Hakeem? The same Hakeem they gave small office to manage and stealing money up and down.
Baba ti so pe Okunola lo ma je governor tongue.
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by DMerciful(m): 5:44am On Jul 09, 2021
It can be rigged bro.

Even cencus is rigged. As far as certain people are interested in a specific outcome, they can rig it especially if it's close.
gidgiddy:

You dont vote for people in referendums, you vote for issues. The only reason that elections are rigged is because its people that get voted for. There us no incentive for politicians to rig referendum

Another reason why its pointless to rig referendum is because either side needs 51% majority to win. In other words, to rig a referendum, you would have to rig at least 51% percent of it and theres no way to do that without everyone knowing

Another reason
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by Monogamy: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

Another reason

What are you talking about.. Was Brexit referendum wasn't manipulated?

Is the referendum not going to be in form of election where people will vote on issues.. Yes/No/Indifference...

Who is going to be in charge of the referendum? Is it not same FG? Except if you are saying you are still yet to know the magic behind the disappearance of meat in the mouth.

They would not only rig but Disfranchisement would also be another strategy.. How many voting centre would the journalists able to be present?

The least results would be 70% in support one Nigeria.
Re: If Referendum Was Approved Today....... by slivertongue: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

There can't be referendum to start with cos it won't pass first reading at the house

na wa for una O. u put out an assumption only to hurriedly defeat it. are u scared of the normative been interrogated?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejoinder: The Man Wearing A Tinubu 2023 Polo Not A Rivers Commissioner / Peter Obi, The So Called Successful Banker / Massive Crowd At The Commissioning Of BAT Campaign Office In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.