Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. (988 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
I was getting fond of a girl last year, I had not asked her out yet but only to discover later that she is AS genotype. And I am AS too. Few investments financially, emotionally etc gone.

How do I find this out maybe in the first one or two weeks as I don't have time to waste anymore.

I feel asking straight up may be strange.

So I need subtle means of doing that.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by lilvicky68(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
LagosInter:

I am talking about other girls.

Her case is over now, but I didn't discover early enough. It would have saved me from alot.
Since asking straight up seems strange to you..next time take her hand cut it, collect the blood as sample and go and test it in the lab na..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
LagosInter:
I was getting fond of a girl last year, I had not asked her out yet but only to discover later that she is AS genotype. And I am AS too. Few investments financially, emotionally etc gone.

How do I find this out maybe in the first one or two weeks as I don't have time to waste anymore.

So I need tricks.

These are how u know u are a man,
They don't shy away from important discussions ..they tackle it head off..seat her down and ask..if she doesn't know , pay for a good lab and two of u can go for it
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
Since asking straight up seems strange to you.. take her hand cut it, collect the blood as sample and go and test it in the lab na..
You're wicked grin
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by ChiefSosa(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
but only to discover later that she is AS genotype.
I wonder what else you're looking for, when you already said you found out she's AS.
For more info: Blow her mouth, blood will come out.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by baralatie(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
Since asking straight up seems strange to you.. take her hand cut it, collect the blood as sample and go and test it in the lab na..
grin
Chau
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by lilvicky68(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
You're wicked grin
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Op table the matter for your village people, they'll help u suck her blood for night mk u use am go lab
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I wonder what else you're looking for, when you already said you found out she's AS.

Her case is over now, but I didn't discover early enough. It would have saved me from alot.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

These are how u know u are a man,
They don't shy away from important discussions ..they tackle it head off..seat her down and ask..if she doesn't know , pay for a good lab and two of u can go for it
I know but it might seem you are taking it too far
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by Bola146(f): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Very risky! AS are not that lucky in finding true love cry cry I pray a good solution is found soon. Just don't risk it please
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Me that I don't know my genotype
I did it the test as a fresher In uni, but they never gave us results angry
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by lilvicky68(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
Me that I don't know my genotype
I did it the test as a fresher In uni, but they never gave us results angry
Try check am na.. before my strategy would come in handy..
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by 46arcadez(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Just make the conversation very interesting that first week, then stylishly ask the question
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by merieam16(f): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Try and av a conversation about genotype nd see her reaction and ask her abt her status
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ok
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by Tohsynetita1: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
LagosInter:

So I need subtle means of doing that.

Their is a trick I do use. You lied you are sick, then you now say that 'this genotype issue is really a probably' then you will say 'I feel like changing my genotype.'
Then you say, 'which genotype are you?'
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Okay
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by Tohsynetita1: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

Their is a trick I do use. You lied you are sick, then you now say that 'this genotype issue is really a probably' then you will say 'I feel like changing my genotype.'
Then you say, 'which genotype are you?'
because if you don't ask about this, you might have a forceful break up. And for you to start building another relationship. it takes time. So it's better you get those stuff once you discover you are having feeling, so as not to be a wasted time.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by captainjaymeez(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2023
It's painful to waste emotional energy on a relationship so pls you just got to ask any how o. Speaking from experience...
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by Gggjhhj: 5:44am On Nov 15, 2023

But u Sha straff before case close, na after I straff I fit ask for genotype o
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Genotype. by Antwan99: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2023
ChiefSosa:
Two things: you didn't read the post or you didn't comprehend?

(1) (Reply)

Names Of 4 Incurable Sexually Transmitted Infections / Please I Need Help Nairalanders / What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.