Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) (69414 Views)

The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) / TB Joshua, The Synagogue And Conspiracies / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by habymi: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Babara1994:

You spewed rubbish and 203 people liked it. Oga, go to YouTube and search "I went to hell". You go melo

I went to hell is still bunch of trash
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by matm: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Why were people kneeling down and bowing to the dead body of tb Joshua as could be seen clearly in the video?
May God almighty have mercy on the ignorant.
To God alone be all bowing,all kneeling,all prostration,all worship in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Parizz: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
NovusHomo:

Yeah, He was robbing Peter to pay Paul. grin
he never collected tithe. He never owned a private jet. He never built a uni. He never lived a selfish life
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by DisLifeSha: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Your fake life
Ayo2004:

Christiany and Islam of today is fake and stupid,it is an avenue of hypocrisy,greed,hatred and wickedness
The main people profiting are the pastors, politicians and Imams
Worship your God,live a good life and show love,no let any person claiming man of God deceive u

RIP to TB Joshua,a fake pastor but a philantrophist
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by muizola0(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
may ur soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Morelovez: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest on PTBJ
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Keep resting on
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by stephenponti(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:

May his soul rest in peace.

His humbe beginning here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BugZSCnhsFE&t=40s

Imagine the year this video was shot, Tb Joshua documented and chronicled his activities from day 1. may he rest in peace!
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Phred1717: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wetin we dey live for sef... After all our hustling... Man go rust with the argument n trying to know who's just n unjust, are u christ to justify. God to help us all
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Phred1717: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
guy222:
i never love this man until the day i watch his tv programme where some imam and some muslims in kano came to his church to thank him for manting five transformer and construction of road in their community, i was not only shock seeing an imam in the church, i was shock when the imam started making his thank you speech, the imam could not hold it but started shading tears and befor you know it i started shading tears as well. this man is the greatest philantrophist in the history of Nigeria, farewell man of God and to those that depend on you for survival i pray that God we touch the heart of someone to continue your good work in their life, to those men of God buying private jet and building of universities that your members that contributed the money and their children could not attend, may God punish you in hundred fold, farewell the greatest man of God in our generation,
God bless you bro... Let's spread the love over board... That's Christianity in its simplest form
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by orlaglobal234: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in peace the real man of God. Nigeria will miss you and i personally would missing you, rest on sir
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Paykay: 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
nuban07:
Look at his corpse, as if he's sleeping
one day you will be like that
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by basybasy: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ogaga87:
I wanted to cry but then I remembered the scripture and my tears were suspended.. With this man, his death shows that A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.. You don't need him to live up to hundred with words before you can be converted to God.. His brief stay on earth is A WORD and that is enough for the wise.. Rest on good man... Christ lived 33 years and the wise still follow him today..
Your words sweet my belle. Oh I really missed TB Joshua. The best Pastor in the history of man kind. He did well. He was a perfect peaceful preacher. I'm a Muslim but my love for TB Joshus can't be compared to any Muslim Sheik. I love this man. I am crying now. His simplicity always fresh in my memory. A great man indeed. I wish u live long, but God knows and loves u more. May God bless his soul and forgive his shortcomings.

2 Likes

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by orikoku: 1:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Good night TB Joshua.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by SunShowAfrica: 3:06am On Jul 09, 2021
777 11:11 4:44 44:4 11:11 777
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
ayo2008:

Am not surprised about your post
The truth is Jesus is the way, truth and life.
Same way I'm not surprised with your response. Righteous and Justice is what is required. The holy Spirit can fall on anyone or use anyone so far they are cleared in righteous and Justice - Peter was a witness to that.

The point is this:
Someone who claimed that he believes in Jesus but not righteous and fair in their dealings with others is only but deceiving themselves.

You can present your Christian message to others without sounding Fanatical.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Jesubaby: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on Prophet.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by ayo2008: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Same way I'm not surprised with your response. Righteous and Justice is what is required. The holy Spirit can fall on anyone or use anyone so far they are cleared in righteous and Justice - Peter was a witness to that.

The point is this:
Someone who claimed that he believes in Jesus but not righteous and fair in their dealings with others is only but deceiving themselves.

You can present your Christian message to others without sounding Fanatical.

Nobody is sounding fanatical
Truth is a bitter pill to swallow
Jesus is the way, truth and life
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by nuban07(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Paykay:
one day you will be like that

Sure, likewise you
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
ayo2008:

Nobody is sounding fanatical Truth is a bitter pill to swallow Jesus is the way, truth and life
LOL. very funny indeed. It's very bitter actually, that's why denials are usually the case when reality is presented.
Jesus is the way , the truth and the Life. Eziokwu.

1 Like

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 4:29am On Jul 10, 2021
Parizz:
he never collected tithe. He never owned a private jet. He never built a uni. He never lived a selfish life

Who cares? He was fuc-*+# his female congregants even though he was married. That puts him in my "bad" book.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Parizz: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2021
NovusHomo:

Who cares? He was fuc-*+# his female congregants even though he was married. That puts him in my "bad" book.
share link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) / Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.