Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) (3239 Views)

CHEI!!! This Hausa Girl Is Rotten. Who Is This? Who Sabi Speak Hausa Abeg? / Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo / 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
I wrote an open letter to the Hausa people here https://www.biafranboys.org/letter-to-hausa-people-growing-up-we telling them to wake up and take back what belongs to them, I educated them on how the land belonged to them before the Fulanis killed their forefathers and stole their land.

I watched a video now and the girl was saying if Nigeria breaks today people in the North would suffer because they are backward in everything despite having power for over 40yrs.

She said they are suffering in the North and it was time. To face authority and demand for something better and I tell her that it is already too late and Nigeria would break and there is nothing that they can do about it and this is the main reason why the North is holding on to power because they know once Nigeria breaks they would all suffer and I ask when would the Arab spring get to northern Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_lcrEN1iwE

https://www.biafranboys.org/hausa-girl-say-they-are-tired-of-poverty

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Fahdiga(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is just the beginning. Real hunger have not started

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by appishani1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
please tell her the richest man in Africa or the world richest black person is a hausa man from Kano.
tell her hausa are the richest in the country.
she is just ignorant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
When would the youths in the North stand up?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is just the beginning. Real hunger never come

I swear, it is just starting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
appishani1:
please tell her the richest man in Africa or the world richest black person is a hausa man from Kano.
she is just ignorant.

Lol those ones have impoverished their people and they can't speak out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool
Budaatum
ONIONBANDIT
Mekaboy
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
JULIUSMALEMA
TheFilmtric
Arrewa
Oyigboupdate
Arewawife
Arewa1stSon
Gawu1

11 Likes

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
KillMNKnow
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by appishani1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is just the beginning. Real hunger have not started
hmm and you expect to succeed in life. when in and out of you is full of wickedness and wishing to see your fellow human being suffer.
I blame seun for giving you platform to spit trash.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
appishani1:

hmm and you expect to succeed in life. when in and out of you is full of wickedness and wishing to see your fellow human being suffer.

Lol you see your problem, always blaming the wrong people, is he the one that is making your people suffer? I don't just get it, take your complain to ganduje

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Fahdiga(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
appishani1:

2023 they will still vote for another failure to be the president so who's at fault here
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
2023 they will still vote for another failure to be the president so who's at fault here

Of course they will if Nigeria would still be a country before then

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Elock1: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
sad
If only people way get sense like this girl reach 10 for North e for good... If only.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by FarahAideed: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Who did dey vote for?
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by NigeriaNawa: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
appishani1:
she is just ignorant.

You need a brain transplant, so because one man is rich, everybody is rich in his village ?

Everybody knows that your rich men and elite do not care about their people, thats why poverty is gross and widespread in the North.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Chimeluv(f): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
They are not tired yet undecided
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Mastakija(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
We are backward in everything
I just dey laugh grin

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Mastakija(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
appishani1:
she is just ignorant.
how many of them grin
Compare dat to d poverty rate in d north
Keep deceiving yourself
Luketew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by appishani1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mastakija:
how many of them grin Compare dat to d poverty rate in d north Keep deceiving yourself Luketew
. unfortunately, there is no Igbo man in the top ten list.
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mastakija:
We are backward in everything
I just dey laugh grin

Lol
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Elock1:
sad
If only people way get sense like this girl reach 10 for North e for good... If only.

I tell you but they won't listen, my brother is in power buhari

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
Who did dey vote for?

The dullard in chief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chimeluv:
They are not tired yet undecided

They think they are doing the south. Lol

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
See the way arewa United avoided this thread. MalcoImX the nupe boy and Gawu1 the fulani boy where una day sweetshisha and OJIOFOR the noise maker. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Paragon311(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is just the beginning for them.

When you lots are brainwashed with the religion of peace

Decades to come, they will unleash mayhem on their elites. Mark my words.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Ojiofor: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:
See the way arewa United avoided this thread. MalcoImX the nupe boy and Gawu1 the fulani boy where una day sweetshisha and OJIOFOR the noise maker. Lol

OK
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojiofor:

OK

Hahaha even the headless ranter and igbo hater is silent, now that your Hausa sister have exposed you
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Paragon311:
This is just the beginning for them.

When you lots are brainwashed with the religion of peace

Decades to come, they will unleash mayhem on their elites. Mark my words.

So true and remember they already have bandits and terrorist plus hunger and even 5million are refugees already, 2.2million from The North East alone

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Go and tell that to your useless dog called Buhari, I hope you voted for the animal....Very soon you guys will need a visa to Southern Nigeria and it will be denied.

This is just the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
NgwalandGunzmen:
Go and tell that to your useless dog called Buhari, I hope you voted for the animal....Very soon you guys will need a visa to Southern Nigeria and it will be denied.

This is just the beginning.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Elock1: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool
Budaatum
ONIONBANDIT
Mekaboy
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
JULIUSMALEMA
TheFilmtric
Arrewa
Oyigboupdate
Arewawife
Arewa1stSon
Gawu1
where our zombie-in-chief dy na?
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Akudaisi: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:
KillMNKnow
odeh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D J Switch Makes Fun Of Lai Mohammed / The Most Popular African Languages Spoken In The United States / Why Do Nigerians Feel The SE Isn't Politically Relevant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.