Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,756,022 members, 6,548,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 09:41 PM

If You're Still Expecting Betting To Be A Source Of Income For You, Read This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You're Still Expecting Betting To Be A Source Of Income For You, Read This (364 Views)

Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Still Expecting Betting To Be A Source Of Income For You, Read This by Acceptablerope: 2:04pm On Jul 08
The rule is "the house(bookies) always wins" and for every rule, they're always exceptions. These exceptions are the gamblers that win big and these people are used to advertise to get other people so the bookies can make make more money.

Don't be fooled, betting is not an avenue to make money. They're other things to do to make money like affiliate marketing. I found this stuff from a fellow nairalander. I joined his group where he shares the strategies he uses to make money online for free.

I joined last month and I've already made $400+. With this I know I'll try to recover the money I've dashed bet9ja.

We can't end 2021 in a broke way, if you're interested in joining the group on telegram, click the link on my signature to join

Re: If You're Still Expecting Betting To Be A Source Of Income For You, Read This by Janesouthall: 2:27pm On Jul 08
Until dem go carry una money run....

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Expecting Betting To Be A Source Of Income For You, Read This by Acceptablerope: 2:36pm On Jul 08
Janesouthall:
Until dem go carry una money run....

How?
Re: If You're Still Expecting Betting To Be A Source Of Income For You, Read This by Janesouthall: 2:40pm On Jul 08
Acceptablerope:

How?

When the website stop working or stop opening...
Re: If You're Still Expecting Betting To Be A Source Of Income For You, Read This by Acceptablerope: 2:42pm On Jul 08
Janesouthall:

When the website stop working or stop opening...

The company has been on since 2014 so it's not in my turn that it'll stop running
Re: If You're Still Expecting Betting To Be A Source Of Income For You, Read This by Janesouthall: 2:47pm On Jul 08
Acceptablerope:

The company has been on since 2014 so it's not in my turn that it'll stop running

Yeah yeah.... Do it on ur own... Infact tell your family people about it... Get money pass dangote from the website... Don't involve the rest of the country...

I come in peace...
Re: If You're Still Expecting Betting To Be A Source Of Income For You, Read This by Vickyvice(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08
Even if I don't bet, I can and will never be a part of affiliated marketing
Re: If You're Still Expecting Betting To Be A Source Of Income For You, Read This by 3RNEST(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17
Acceptablerope:
The rule is "the house(bookies) always wins" and for every rule, they're always exceptions. These exceptions are the gamblers that win big and these people are used to advertise to get other people so the bookies can make make more money.

Don't be fooled, betting is not an avenue to make money. They're other things to do to make money like affiliate marketing. I found this stuff from a fellow nairalander. I joined his group where he shares the strategies he uses to make money online for free.

I joined last month and I've already made $400+. With this I know I'll try to recover the money I've dashed bet9ja.

We can't end 2021 in a broke way, if you're interested in joining the group on telegram, click the link on my signature to join
telegram link not working, whatsapp me the link pls

(1) (Reply)

The Impact On Barcelona As Messi Shirts Are Returned / Unn Post Utme 2014/2015 Form Out!!! Get Urs Now / Amuneke: Eaglets Primed For Congo DR Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.