Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (70219 Views)

Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by thundafire: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

And Russia doesn't have nuclear submarines prowling the coasts of Miami, NY, Los Angeles?

Think again amigo.
dats why u see USA are trying to be ahead of them. But in all fear MOSSAD,USA don't just go on such missions without having done Intel's from dis Israel bad ass
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by pacespot(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sometimes I wonder what world leaders discuss when they come together in a meeting, the same Biden and Putin met each other few weeks ago in Belgium, now their militaries are in standoff. Only an insane man can understand the world politics, but I don't think Russia and USA can go to war against each other, it will be a pyrrhic victory for whoever emerge as a winner, both nations will bomb each other to the ground. I don't think the causacians will support that idea of destroying each other for China.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Fatalveli(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
DarkPheonix:

They haven't lost any war either, and without the intervention of usa in ww2 russia would have been consumed.
False. The weather stopped the advancement of the Nazi’s which lead to a lot of death. Their soldiers literally froze to death and most of the weapons stopped working due to Russia’s harsh winter. The US were no match for the Nazi’s then, and they avoided direct confrontation.

In fact most of their further weapons came from German scientists, including most of Russians weapons too

10 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
DarkPheonix:

They haven't lost any war either, and without the intervention of usa in ww2 russia would have been consumed.

Russia was winning WW2 singlehandedly.
The US sensing they were about to become a world power, quickly organized the Normandy landing out of desperation along with their Nazi defeated allies, Britain & France. The invasion targeted Germany's soft underbelly.

Took advantage of Russia already pummelling the Wehrmacht to steal a march on Berlin.

Unfortunately for them, Russia got there first.

Till date, no US soldier set foot in Berlin not to talk of seeing Hitler's bunker.

Know your history, boy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by rottennaija(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Why can't US defence speak in the language Russia understand by playing with them with two or three nuclear bomb?

NB: I only speak the mins of Buhari' o.

Russia has more nuclear capability than US. They have more nuclear weapons than US and can level the whole of Washington DC from Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
thundafire:
dats why u see USA are trying to be ahead of them. But in all fear MOSSAD,USA don't just go on such missions without having done Intel's from dis Israel bad ass

Mossad can only intimidate Arab herdsmen like Iraq or Afghanistan.

Not Putin a former KGB chief. No secret service is more secretive than the KGB.

We see CIA classified info spilled everyday like sperm. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bluntguy:
Biden is a docile looking trouble maker while Trump is a noise making coward.

You are just a keypad warrior typing nonsense from a 4th world ip.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by todugo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
donPhill:
They will successfully enter UAR's air space unnoticed...
Working military
Do we even have such expensive technology? To dectate enemy jet and drones. The greedy ones in power will loot money budgeted for that.

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by YorubaKinging: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
You always get it wrong
Pick up your Bible and read again and again

Millions of people won't vanish, this is just a false doctrine

Righteousness2:
"An there shall be wars and rumors of war"

Atimes I begin to wonder if these Major Endtimes players go to Search the HolyBible before they make their moves and Decisions.

All the puzzles are Falling in place Just as The KING of kings, JESUS Christ said it will be in the Season leading to His Coming.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Except we Conciously decide to Deceive ourselves, We all know that we are in the Last of the Last days.

I take GOD beg all and sundry, quit living life anyhow. Enough of anyhow living. Take the Matter of your Genuie salvation in JESUS Christ very seriously.

One of these days, the Trumpet will Blast, Millions of People all over the world will Mysteriously Disappear and those who miss it will be lamenting " Mr. Righteousness warned us o"
Get Prepared Folks! Remember, the Breath we have now is not in our Power.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Sincinnati: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. That's all I need to know.

Thanks.
You're ignorant

3 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Bukden16(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Speaking of Buhari... I'm thinking where will Buhari stand if this whole play escalates, to WW III?
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Beey(f): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Why can't US defence speak in the language Russia understand by playing with them with two or three nuclear bomb?

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Realist1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Which is why their strike will be swift and decisive.
US will be reduced to rubble in seconds before their Congress even reads the motion.

Have you heard of the word MAD ? Mutually Assured Distruction,when countries with nuclear weapons go to war both are sure to destroy each other.If you remove the nuclear weapons USA will clearly win Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by frankson1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fatalveli:
I actually think the US might have a new weapon in it’s arsenal.

I mean what could’ve given a British naval ship the balls to enter Russian water space?

Even the balls the US is displaying, including withdrawal of troops from Afghan. They are preparing for something, I can feel it, they are trying to bait Russia into downing one of their fleets.

They are also banking on NATO. Believe me, if either of them strike and the US gets support, it's gonna turn into WW3 because there are countries that will go behind Russia.

I still think the nations involved clearly understand what it would be like if this happens. They should be matured enough to settle their differences. The rest of the world already know that their superpowers grin

It's time the US should know that they can't suppress Russia. They should wait for the next president after Putin.

from the short Korean man to China and now Russia and they never get to settle the problems.
The US too dey waka abeg.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Beey(f): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bluntguy:
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Beey(f): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

If they could, they would have. Like all bullies, the US is all noise & no balls.

Russia will reduce mainland USA to glass if they dare.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Ruggman: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bluntguy:

Learn to respect yourself, there is no comparison whatsoever between The Great statesman TRUMP and Biden.
Biden is a learner where Trump is, go and ask China, North Korea , Russia, Iran Syria etc who all genuflected and pissed at Trump's pleasure.
ISIS and co went quite, Trump moved USA embassy to Jerusalem no witch made noise.
Listen the world leaders where uncomfortable with Trump's no nonsense approach to leadership and thus connive with internal forces in USA to remove Trump .
No other world leaders could have unilaterally cancelled.the famos Iranian nuclear disamarment deal and Iran could not do anything or kill General Zamani and no reprisal. Biden can never try these historic actions .
The first and only meeting so far between Biden and Putin was more a scholding section from Putin to Biden
Putin never tried what he doing now when Trump was in power because he new that Trump will not tolerate it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by KingOdart(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Which is why their strike will be swift and decisive.
US will be reduced to rubble in seconds before their Congress even reads the motion.

You are ignorant and naive

USA have military bases around the world with nuclear capability and apart from that I am sure some of USA nuclear weapons are capable of counterattacking even if USA got nuked

3 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Villemark: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
If dem come Nigeria con spy,wetin you feel say dem won see?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
ShobayoEmma:

According to the Federation of American Scientists, the United States has about 3,600 nuclear warheads in its active stockpile, while Russia has about 4,300.
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2021/04/08/nuclear-arms-control-in-the-2020s/
Those Hollywood movies are not doing u any good.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by omohayek: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

If they could, they would have. Like all bullies, the US is all noise & no balls.

What a lot of nonsense. You don't have the first clue if you think the Russians would survive the inevitable retaliatory strikes by the USA (even ignoring the British and the French). Only an îdiot thinks there can be a "winner" in a nuclear war between the USA and Russia - between the worldwide nuclear fallout, the collapse of international trade, the extreme shock to global finance, and the nuclear winter that will blanket the whole planet, half to 2/3 of all humanity will probably perish, with already dirt-poor Africans likely to do just as badly as the Americans and Russians themselves. Those of you looking at this as if it were a football match need your heads examined.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Realist1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
rottennaija:

Russia has more nuclear capability than US. They have more nuclear weapons than US and can level the whole of Washington DC from Russia.

If Russia have more nuclear weapons than US does it mean they will win a nuclear war? It is sure both countries will be destroyed before they even finish firing all of their nuclear weapons.
US invented nuclear weapons it should be clear their nuclear weapons will be more sophisticated and accurate than that of Russia.

Say Dino Melaye get plenty vintage cars pass Floyed Mayweather nor mean say na him cars dey sophisticated pass. grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by omohayek: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
KingOdart:

You are ignorant and naive

USA have military bases around the world with nuclear capability and apart from that I am sure some of USA nuclear weapons are capable of counterattacking even if USA got nuked

Not to mention that the USA has both a larger and more capable airforce, as well as a much bigger fleet of nuclear submarines on permanent patrol duty. Nairaland is full of ignoramuses.

6 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by KingOdart(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mixedfraction:

I stand to be corrected though but I think US is more scared of china than it is with Russia.. correct me if I'm wrong..

The USA is more scare of China because of economy, only China is capable and close to dethroning USA as the country with the strongest and largest economy in the world

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by emmnprince(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

This prophecy had been fulfilled.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by offset67(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

tell him, he dan know
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by malvisguy212: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
post=103504789:
Peace is all we want all over the world.
you love the oppressor

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by authority2006(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ellegacy:
Russian can't defeat the US. The US can't defect Russian. Both countries are sane enough to avoid physical confrontation.

That will be the end of Developed nations

But it looks like war dey hungry these two countries
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by offset67(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

Atimes I begin to wonder if these Major Endtimes players go to Search the HolyBible before they make their moves and Decisions.

All the puzzles are Falling in place Just as The KING of kings, JESUS Christ said it will be in the Season leading to His Allah akubar

Ladies and Gentlemen, Except we Conciously decide to Deceive ourselves, We all know that we are in the Last of the Last days.

I take GOD beg all and sundry, quit living life anyhow. Enough of anyhow living. Take the Matter of your Genuie salvation in JESUS Christ very seriously.

One of these days, the Trumpet will Blast, Millions of People all over the world will Mysteriously Disappear and those who miss it will be lamenting " Mr. Righteousness warned us o"
Get Prepared Folks! Remember, the Breath we have now is not in our Power.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Fatalveli(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
frankson1:

They are also banking on NATO. Believe me, if either of them strike and the US gets support, it's gonna turn into WW3 because there are countries that will go behind Russia.

I still think the nations involved clearly understand what it would be like if this happens. They should be matured enough to settle their differences. The rest of the world already know that their superpowers grin

It's time the US should know that they can't suppress Russia. They should wait for the next president after Putin.

from the short Korean man to China and now Russia and they never get to settle the problems.
The US too dey waka abeg.
I agree, the US too dey shook mouth into wetin no concern them.

And that might be their undoing. Whether we like it or not WW3 will eventually occur because the US cannot occupy the top spot forever, not while other world powers are seriously trying to oust them, especially China.

There will come a time where China will do something so drastic that US sanctions won’t be enough to stop them.

Coupled with the fact that the US as a state is collapsing due to several weird laws and politics. They might even collapse from the inside.

Both Democratic and Republicans are now fighting a politics of anything goes during their elections, they are playing really dirty and Russia capitalized on that during their last election.

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by goodman1987: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
If i may ask when will ISIL sponsor (America) allowed the world to have peace?
May be they thought Russia is Palestinians they slaughter like Goat. May God bless Russia Federation
Long life President Putin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) / British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.