Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,248 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures (45460 Views)

Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder / Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort / Enugu State Government Starts Upgrading And Revamping Of Nike Lake Resort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by OriakuAmara(f): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello friends
I am here to showcase to you people the beautiful Crystal Lake resort Located in Oguta Imo state .
Enjoy.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by OriakuAmara(f): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
More

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by OriakuAmara(f): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
M

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by OriakuAmara(f): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
N

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by OriakuAmara(f): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
D

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by OriakuAmara(f): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ga

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by OriakuAmara(f): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
When are we nairaland family heading to here for a get together
Cc Igboid
Afam4eva
24seven
Arrewa

30 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by DoggoneDogg: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Where are the crystals??

Liars

7 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by OriakuAmara(f): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
vonzil:
Makes sense
You are welcome

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Kieldgreat: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
OriakuAmara:
Lalasticlala
Cc Igboid
Afam4eva
24seven
Arrewa

Plan one and send a detailed breakdown of the cost involved.

Look out for the next public holiday that falls on a Thursday and/or Friday, to fix as the date, so the trip would be worthwhile.

Let’s know so ka anyi bia rie ghi aku grin grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by RadioMOUTH(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin

I fit say make I come flex... UGM go lap fast fast...

Abeg I dey my state...

Thank you

41 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nice, Imo is blessed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Beautiful scenery.
Beautiful people everywhere.
Nigeria is so blessed with beautiful places mehn.

NIGERIA IS BLESSED.......

OriakuAmara:

Cc Igboid
Afam4eva
24seven
Arrewa
All of us @[/b] are all ready for this sight seeing all over again.
We love nature so much.
Keep us posted in Addy Nurse OriakuAmara.
[b]Let's have some barbecue close to nature!
We bet Barbecue is gonna taste different!!

God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

nams77:

Shey you got carry me along sha.
Notin do nams.
We are together paddy.

Twas a beautiful sight over 2 years ago when we @MANNA went there,
A day we met the area fada having fun in his/our hometown.
Beautiful pinshures galore....

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by blezzy080: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Editing too much angry

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Some of us @[b][/b] were there for a picnic some times ago.
Twas a beautiful sight to behold
Nothing as beautiful in life as enjoying the fresh breeze of nature.
A place to be......

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by donPhill(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Beautiful! Abeg who will take me there na, make I no over think cheesy cheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Youngsage: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ok.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by AleAirHub(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
So nice

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Everythinggood: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ooh my God, imo state looks like London. Beautiful state

9 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Holyman3(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
K
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Lerio(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nice obd

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by RichDad1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Beautifulocation.
These are the type of tourism attractions that Kanu and his ESN wild dogs wants to demarket for the SE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by oscaruzie(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Cool and scenic, buh sadly and unfortunately for just a select few...crazy shii...
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
deg97:
Nice
Lerio:
Nice obd
AleAirHub:
So nice
Gongo Aso! cool

blacknoir:
People dey enjoy for this coumtry
*singin*
Owo wa lekoo oo,
Awa Kan wa okay,
Malo fo bi awo

jericco1:
Not that beautiful
Nairaland.com pessimis must sha carry dem head come spoil better thread for themselves everytime sha.
Na who do una dis tin?
But truly jericoco, What makes you guys happy for ONCE in life??
Tell us biko!
Sho!! undecided

UnimkeAk:
Until ESN shows up
They will show up to you, the day you go there alone.
Pessimistic soul.
Spits.

More pinshures......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by MJBOLT: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
crystal lake grin reminds me of Friday the 13th

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by jericco1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Not that beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Bustincole(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
dis is nice
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Asadujames202(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Low budget Cali

Hahahaha

Nice one though

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by joshjc(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nice,but too much editing

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by bigdammyj: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oldest Tree, Mountain & Church: My Visit To Makrinitsa In Pelion (photos) / The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us / Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.