Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? (21511 Views)

Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad / Which One Is Good Between School Of Nursing Or Going Through University / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Fantazy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Advice Me Please

I want to learn to drive, as in, professional, responsible driving, which I will love to get a driving job after.

I am thinking of going to a Driving school
Or
Look for someone who has, or in possession of a car and Learn from (probably spending less money)

Please which do you advice I do?

Please kindly state the advantages and disadvantages of both
Thanks sirs/mas
May God/Allah bless you

10 Likes

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by NwaNimo1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2021

263 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by michaellovaldo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Bluezy13(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Learn to drive from someone is better depending on who owns the car.
Is it your car ?
Is it a friend's car ?
Is it a friend willing to teach you ?
Are you paying the "someone" to be taught ?

Going to a driving school is good.
You will be taught the ethics of driving.
You will be more professional.
You will replace every part damaged in the cause of learning.
You will be formally certified.
You will keep someone in business.

In Nigeria, driving school is a waste of time.
As long as you can move a car an inch, you are automatically a James Bond.

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by joyd200: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
H

1 Like

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by edlion57(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
I hope that ur friend will give certificate after

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by babyfaceafrica: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Driving school if you can afford it. Driving is more than just reverse and moving gear

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by GreaterFuture(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Depends

Sided body Trucks and full cover body trucks available for Hire. See Siggy for Contact and Whatsapp.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by bigdammyj: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Noted

Both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Xscape047: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Someone

2 Likes

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by leksite120(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Go to driving school since you want to become a professional

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by dontro(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Driving school because from their experience teaching many learners they already know where learners find it difficult and solution to those...

They have the experience teaching driving t many people.

Also, they guide you on how to get the driver's license, etc

53 Likes

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by esthel(f): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
You will take driving school more serious

9 Likes

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Coldie(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Going to driving school in Nigeria na waste of money.

Just use game learn, then tell someone who knows how to drive to coach you, just go to a less busy street and learn.

18 Likes

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by smilyice(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Go to driving school mbok

1 Like

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by confidential20: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
It all depends on you, how you can grasp things. They're people that can easily learn things mere looking at how it's done while others needs to be shown the basics and all. For me, I learnt from watching my parents then and just one day I I hit the roads although I started with bad roads and when I found out I was good driving on such roads, I hit the express and that was how I learnt driving. No one sat ne down to show me or teach me on a one on one basis. Just learnt from observing how my parents does it. So like I said earlier it's the way you learn that will determine which method to go for.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by stunnert(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na only how to drive a woman ToTo till she jam orgasm I fit advice you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Owaincouncil: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Go to driving school. U will know most things about driving though very slow process.
But if you want to learn how to drive within days, let someone teach u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by ayenale1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Learn from someone who has a car...learning on school field on a Sunday is preferable

1 Like

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Sunnybay7: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
If your in Lagos better learn from someone
Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Do both.

Certified driving schools may help you get a licence a bit more easily, while your guy can keep teaching you for a year sef, if needed

4 Likes

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Bustincole(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
both
Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Basicend: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Both are d same
Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Learn from someone but only if d person is not ur mum

3 Likes

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Bensondrums(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
No one is bad, but to me i would prefer driving school bcus of their professionalism and some of them give certificate after the training and they can assist you in getting the necessary FRSC documents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Bensondrums(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Learn online.....

[img]https://media1./images/d9a9af78b4e962f5b725c862f15584e1/tenor.gif?itemid=19099968[/img]
I dont know why this guy posts dey always dey funny megrin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by jmoore(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
YouTube taught me how to drive.

1 Like

Re: Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? by Silvernus2020(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fantazy:
Advice Me Please

I want to learn to drive, as in, professional, responsible driving, which I will love to get a driving job after.

Driving school is best;
1. You'll be trained by professionals,
2. You'll learn both manual and automatic,
3. They can assist you in getting your driver's licenses,...

Wish you all the best.
wink

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Employers Sack Nigerian Employees Over Refusal To Practice Buddhism / That Job Can Cause You Heart Disease / Low, Middle And High Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.