Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette (25160 Views)

Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés / Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Islie: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nigerian justice minister Abubakar Malami has been fingered using his official privilege to secure federal jobs at the National Industrial Court for his northern protégés.

AHMED OLUWASANJO

Nigerian justice minister Abubakar Malami has been fingered using his official privilege to secure federal jobs at the National Industrial Court for his northern protégés.

Mohammed Lameer Sani Gado, Shuaibu Ahmed, and Abdulhadi Usman Bayaro were the beneficiaries of Mr Malami’s high-profile connection.

Making what appeared as nepotistic appointments public, an overly excited Mr Gado, who hails from the same state (Kebbi) as the justice minister, disclosed on his Facebook page that the appointment letters were issued on June 24, 2021, and took effect on June 30, 2021.

“Our sincere gratitude goes to the Almighty for making it a reality. Today Friday, 25.06.2021, we received our offer of provisional appointment with the national industrial court,” Mr Gado wrote.

Thanking the Attorney general for using his office to facilitate their appointments at the court, Mr Gado added, “Our sincere appreciation goes to Attorney General Abubakar Malami, who is solidly behind this. May Allah reward you with jannatul firdausil Aalah, Amin.

“The three of us are Mohammed Lameer Sani, Shuaibu Ahmed, Abdulhadi Usman Bayaro.”

In the letters seen by Peoples Gazette, Messrs Gado, Bayaro, and Ahmed all had the Federal Ministry of Justice Abuja as their address.

While the court offered Messrs Gado and Bayaro appointments as ‘assistant executive officer,’ Mr Ahmed was employed as ‘assistant data processing officer’ at its Sokoto division.

“Your appointment will take effect from 30th June 2021 and you are accordingly advised to report to the National Industrial Court of Nigeria, Sokoto Judicial Division at Opposite Federal Government College, Kano Road, Sokoto, Sokoto State for the documentation of your appointment while the authenticity of your certificate/statement of result is being verified,” the letters stated.

Mr Malami could not be reached for a comment on his role in the appointments. The Gazette contacted his spokesman, Umar Gwandu, on whether the justice ministry advertised vacancies for the jobs.

Instead of responding to the inquiry, Mr Gwandu requested The Gazette should forward its inquiry to him via WhatsApp, but he had yet to respond to it several hours after receiving the message.

Mr Gwandu also refused to pick a follow-up call from The Gazette.

In February, The Gazette exposed how President Muhammadu Buhari secretly recruited his new media aide Bashir Ahmad and four others into the Department of Petroleum Resources in violation of the law.

The Gazette also exposed how top NIA job was secretly approved for Mr Buhari’s nephew, Tunde Sabiu, while Aisha Buhari’s brother landed an appointment at PTDF, another top-tier agency of the Nigerian government, despite Mr Buhari’s claim on leading a transparent and corruption-free regime.

https://gazettengr.com/how-malami-secured-national-industrial-court-jobs-for-his-northern-proteges/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by madridguy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sharp Malami. I know someday me self go know person who know person that will bring me to front table grin

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by DenreleDave(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Naijanascam: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Congratulations to the worthy northerners and to the facilitators.......

una weldone
Una weldone
Una weldone
One catapult shot for una

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by fergie001: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is Nigeria nah......Put my brother there and he will be speaking more English than the Queen.

It is only the Labour Minister who is replicating this with alacrity. 9ja yaff spoil.

Worse still, nothing will happen... Instead, their promotion will be more rapid.

I am tired of been idealistic, Congrats to them.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Racoon(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
These people are just too nepotic that the federal character commission(FCC) regulation is no more in the constitution they are using.

See how they are just fixing their brethren whether they are qualified or not, but the stupid southern stooges will be fighting and killing themselves while the hausa-fulanis are putting the next generation of quota system civil servants that will lord it over them.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by FarahAideed: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
I kinda like that Malami dude ...A guy that has made Kebbi absent of bandits and filled with SuperCars ..he seems to be an evangelist...
of prosperity just like me ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by anungangampu: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
If this happend in 2014 some part of Southern Nigeria would been on CNN now. What really happened to them? They were the educated ones to fill this offices; what really happened ?.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by PlayMaker14: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
fergie001:
This is Nigeria nah......Put my brother there and he will be speaking more English than the Queen.

It is only the Labour Minister who is replicating this with alacrity. 9ja yaff spoil.

Worse still, nothing will happen... Instead, their promotion will be more rapid.

I am tired of been idealistic, Congrats to them.
When we talk, the useless Desmond Efulefu Elliot will call us “Children”

May God punish Lord Lugard.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by fergie001: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
When we talk, the useless Desmond Efulefu Elliot will call us “Children”

May God punish Lord Lugard.
The way Nigeria be now, na everybody collect ya own oooo.

9 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by PlayMaker14: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
fergie001:

The way Nigeria be now, na everybody collect ya own oooo.

I still they gather money sha, na to run enter Namibia, Botswana or Rwanda make I leave the country for them.

13 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by fergie001: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I still they gather money sha, na to run enter Namibia, Botswana or Rwanda make I leave the country for them.
You are not a patriotic Nigerian.....@ allllllll

2 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by PlayMaker14: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
fergie001:

You are not a patriotic Nigerian.....@ allllllll
Lol, wetin concern Aeroplane with Side mirror? cheesy

A country where the leaders have failed woefully to make conducive for it's citizens is not for me.

19 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by fergie001: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, wetin concern Aeroplane with Side mirror? cheesy

A country where the leaders have failed woefully to make conducive for it's citizens is as good as a prison.
NK say Zoo
You say Prison
Trump say sh!thole

Me:

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by OssyMalik: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Government of Nepotism

Not surprised

6 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by PlayMaker14: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
fergie001:

NK say Zoo
You say Prison
Trump say sh!thole

Me:
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Sunnybay7: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
I wonder where Femi Adeshina is, need his opinion on the issue.

3 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by hisgrace090: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
The north never hide their nepotistic tendencies no matter the outcry of other region.

No notherner will ever mention one nigeria if not because of material gains as they hypocritically parade themselves as the champions of one nigeria.

As self centered as the northern nigerian leaders, "fear north".

9 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by tesseract: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
And what can you do about it? Absolutely nothing. If it were a southerner that was there, he would have made sure that non of his people get there.
The northerners know how to lift their own no matter how useless and incompetent they are.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by slimfit1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Well Aisha I'm sure is keeping money for Buhari Bloody fake integrity my ass.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by skywalker240(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Aboki and their lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Generalwoodz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
After they have reduced Northern school cutoff to 2 while an average Anambra kid must make 130 before admission into Nigerian unity school...
Go to NNPC, CBN, Firs, and all juicy ministries, and agencies you'll see Northerns occupying everywhere. And the reason why you don't hear anything or how CBN recruits is because it's the Northerns Birthright to always have the best Job.

Northerns comes first in anything that has to do with so called one Nigeria
30 % PIB bill has clearly illustrated what their mission is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Xscape047: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nawao
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by OKOATA(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
angry
I see two new nations, the southern and northern region. I will advise my southern brethren to secure their border with their lives. If we secede I see the northern part of the country being ravaged by terrorism, backwardness, extremism, hunger, poverty. I see terrorists taking over most of the states, their politician won't be able to curtail them and the citizens will turn on them. Let's be prepared my southern brethren, they won't infect us with their backwardness, it's time to kick these monsters asses.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Marvieduke(f): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please we in nairaland was not expecting him to put igbo or Yoruba or Calabar in those positions so we in nairaland are not surprised.

8 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Judolisco(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
angry
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by sammyj: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
This so-called government is the most nepotic corrupt government I have ever come across in Nigeria. Malami will be known as the best minister of Justice for the North. People, especially youth should go and get their Voter's card ready. Register via INEC Portal : https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Treborblue(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Malami and buhari I don't like
Let's laugh a little grin cheesy wahala too much this man lowkey dissed this hooker it had me laughing hard I could feel her pain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox_m73E7-vE

1 Like

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Northern parasites as usual

Never has communication been this institutionalized

From one of the students that used 2/300 to get admission

2 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Kingpele(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
That guy is a minister of injustice walia ,always primitive ,am just waiting patiently in prayers for this evil cup of fulani regime to pass away in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Kristenklasic: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
The pady pady government.
If you no know bigi man,you know person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Protests Against Peter Obi / Fayose Masked, Set To Celebrate Christmas With Ekiti Kids (Pics) / APC Takes Over Imo House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.