Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. (115076 Views)

Abeg Na Plantain Be This (pic) / You Don Not Need A Silver Spoon To Eat Good Food! / Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by luluman: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
I was not born with a silver spoon and I don't understand this oh
Then maybe you were not born with any spoon at all grin
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Seniorwriter(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Our past & present leaders are so useless that couldn't help reduce hardship for the citizens even with the numerous mineral/natural resources...reason why such situation as narrated by that pics posted by the OP...even now it's worse with the present administration....sometime last month that I visited some part in Ile-Ife I almost had heart attack seeing the kind of deplorable state of living there....the poverty was so obvious though.

We need young visionary leaders abeg so that Nigeria will have better illustrative narratives.

@Seniorwriter
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by NairaMaster1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
starbuck:
I was born with a silver spoon but we did it because we lived with most of our cousins and my parents made sure we shared same plate of foods..

Because i was the last baby of the house, they always made sure they share it accordingly so the older greedy ones won't cheat on me..

Dunno, right now i can't seem to share plate of food with anyone again, I did rather let you have it than joining me

That wasn't a silver spoon.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
where is your village
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by mozona(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Confirm
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Uncletony(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
My parents were not rich, but no be where food dey!.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by aribisala0(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
dairykidd:
Only time i have seen this was back in abj when i gave a group of almajiri boys numbering about 15 some money. They bought food and shared like this. They would pass the one plate around till it got to the last kid... I had PTSD from watching those kids. OP if u grow up like this mhenn. I pray God erases the memory completely from ur mind
why should the memory be erased?

The funny thing about people who call God upandan is their failure to understand the essence of life.

Life is dual male and female hot and cold and so on

But people pray only for ease and comfort.

which ultimately is an illusion
So this God does not know what he is doing when he creates people who are born blind or with no legs?

If truly you believe in a God and that God put you in that position maybe it is because you have a lesson to learn and God sent you on a course.
You now attend the course and are asking God to delete the memory?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Back in the days of hand to mouth but now men ebutala ike...... We are now counting in Mills

If you were born with silver spoon you will never understand this.
Hahhahahhahah damn nigga
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Humanoid01(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
I remember when my older brothers and I would share a plate of eba and soup, with a single piece of meat and sometimes fish in it. Time dey run sha!
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by CaptainFM1: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:

That rice is divided for you and your 2 silver spoon sisters. You eat your portion only. And because you are the eldest, your maale added small fish head to yours.

Usually, you won't be needing your silver spoons in those days!
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by thatsleepboy1: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
starbuck:
share plate of food with anyone again, I'd rather let you have it than joining me

I love pple like you, I'll so frustrate you that you'll hide whenever you want to eat.
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by beldad(f): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thank God, men ebuteike ;��
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by R1CHSATAN: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
i tire for this nairalanders o. them go drink small ogogoro and begin to post rubbish. when i saw it i though the guy wanted to post somehting sensible
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Lawl(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
I no understand o undecided
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by jiregr8(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
I can relate
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Op aswear gon I catch this cruise that year RIP Mom still miss you
Respect to all the Responsible Parents in the house
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by KensonAbule(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is life and is so deep
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Mystery9(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
I remember it wella
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by J2381: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
GuyWise101:

Back in the days of hand to mouth but now men ebutala ike...... We are now counting in Mills

Chai!!!!
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by realstars: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
That Food Is For 3 Siblings.
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by JubiGold(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omo...God bless our mothers. Dey sabi this divide and share gooan grin
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by sonnie10: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
DesChyko:
I still do this for my boys.
That's the way that makes it efficient for
1. Actually finish their portion of food.
2. Focus on eating in the first place.

You forgot to add that it strengthens brotherly bond.
Respect for boundaries

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Wawelexy post=103505977][/quote] shouldn't it be the smallest tongue
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by dapadawee: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
GuyWise101:

This is called ration meal you trespass my zone I nack you iron spoon for hand
Meanwhile the fish or meat mama cut give they my left hand
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Yusufdachung: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Almajri table manners
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Swagbag231(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sharing formula.
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by onuman: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:

Then you need to put on your onyokometer to see clearer. If you were born with silver spoon, they should have given you eye glasses to enable you see clearer than you saw in that bowl with food clearly divided for three poor kids.
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Baitullah: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Maybe you were born with a rubber spoon grin
ShawttySoFyne:
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Chuksmonika(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mehn... Though I wasn't born into a rich family, we didn't have it this bad. My parents were both federal civil servants.

Those days, we had enough to eat and give out... But now, we their children are gradually turning it into a Rich family 2ru the grace of God.

This one pass poverty oo, eh don enter abject poverty!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by dapadawee: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
GuyWise101:

Most here just type rubbish what you don't know don't form I know if you no suffer no claim say you suffer.
That's just three children of a family's meal
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by notoriousbabe: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bola146 go sabi this grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by onuman: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
GuyWise101:

But that looks like food for kids in IDP Camps created as a result of Boko Haram fighting from the north of Nigeria.

Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, like the Taliban is fighting for In Afghanistan.

Political and religious leaders in the 12 northern sharia states adopted Islamic Sharia criminal laws that ushered in Boko Haram fighting for the same objective with the leaders of the sharia states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) / Best Baby Food / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.