Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. (115068 Views)

Abeg Na Plantain Be This (pic) / You Don Not Need A Silver Spoon To Eat Good Food! / Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by sinkhole: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2021
dairykidd:
Only time i have seen this was back in abj when i gave a group of almajiri boys numbering about 15 some money. They bought food and shared like this. They would pass the one plate around till it got to the last kid... I had PTSD from watching those kids. OP if u grow up like this mhenn. I pray God erases the memory completely from ur mind
When I saw the pic, the only thing that came to my mind is "almajiris" embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by 2ScrewsLoose: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Chai embarassed
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Godsown0: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2021
dairykidd:
Only time i have seen this was back in abj when i gave a group of almajiri boys numbering about 15 some money. They bought food and shared like this. They would pass the one plate around till it got to the last kid... I had PTSD from watching those kids. OP if u grow up like this mhenn. I pray God erases the memory completely from ur mind
Stop praying like its a curse, it was actually fun
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Godsown0: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Three children's portion of food in a bowl

Either born with silver spoon or not, it's not hard to figure out!
Either clout or zero iq
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Godsown0: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2021
DesChyko:
I still do this for my boys.
That's the way that makes it efficient for
1. Actually finish their portion of food.
2. Focus on eating in the first place.
Above all Oneness!
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by gaventa: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2021
You Dey mind the liar.
Wiseandtrue:

Three children's portion of food in a bowl

Either born with silver spoon or not, it's not hard to figure out!

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Tirips(f): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Back in the days of hand to mouth but now men ebutala ike...... We are now counting in Mills

If you were born with silver spoon you will never understand this.

Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by KHRIZ565(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2021
Is that Nigeria coat of Arms?
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by debbydams(f): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2021
JimmyBishop:

Guess you belong to the new generation. Back then, nobody begs nor forces you to eat. God, pls crown the hustle of every parent with success.
new generation ? Smiles
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by debbydams(f): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2021
DAMN99:

Op say ajebo no go relate and you no relate because you be ajebo, so what are you explaining fgs
lol m not
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Godson32(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2021
This is for a very very poor family
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Champneys: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Poverty is a basta.....rddddd!
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by NotGej: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2021
psucc:
Still from the indomie perspective. The use of tray to share had a very significant role; it shows the impartiality of the person who does the sharing as everyone will see and bear witness because spoons do lie.

What are you on about?! Why should there be partiality in the first place? Don’t glorify poverty! Strive
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=Wawelexy post=103505977][/quote]
I don't support the idea of the elder taking the priciest portion of everything shared.
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Wawelexy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

I don't support the idea of the elder taking the priciest portion of everything shared.
. he is to share that into three pieces. That's how we met it in the african setting.
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Macstephenson01(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
I was not born with a silver spoon and I don't understand this oh
Hmmmm I can relate so well,the eldest gets the portion wit meat so I will give to his juniors
u are born with silver spoon cuz am sure u don't understand what it means not to be born with even a spoon at all
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Ynix(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
I don't think I was born with silver spoon, may be na copper spoon. But never have we share food from same plate, we grew up serving ourselves
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by labelle123(f): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Umueme:
Three portions for three different people. If even one grain moves from your portion, you use your spoon and bring it back home. Besides the US army says 'everybody goes home''.
. Loml

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by ojmetrix(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
starbuck:
I was born with a silver spoon but we did it because we lived with most of our cousins and my parents made sure we shared same plate of foods..

Because i was the last baby of the house, they always made sure they share it accordingly so the older greedy ones won't cheat on me..

Dunno, right now i can't seem to share plate of food with anyone again, I did rather let you have it than joining me
You sound egoistic
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by od501: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
lastclaire4:

Ok I get u. It teaches love and looking out for one another. Looking it from the angle that it was shared equally.

Exactly.
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Lekison(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Back in the days of Sapa grin
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by psucc(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
NotGej:

What are you on about?! Why should there be partiality in the first place? Don’t glorify poverty! Strive
You still do not grab it. Be objective for once so you can understand others.

Guy, nobody buys poverty. And nobody prays for it. But life throws some into it.
If you have gone beyond poverty, please always thank God and do not spite those that nature drops therein .

Striving to to get outta it is a privilege.
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Umueme: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
labelle123:
. Loml

wink
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by NotGej: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
psucc:
You still do not grab it. Be objective for once so you can understand others.

Guy, nobody buys poverty. And nobody prays for it. But life throws some into it.
If you have gone beyond poverty, please always thank God and do not spite those that nature drops therein .

Striving to to get outta it is a privilege.

My fren no Dey quote me
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Drella:

Omoooo!

Tears wan dey drop sha.

I never blow o but I thank God for now.E no easy.
Our family was large so division was more than 3 grin

Stay afloat bro. Weeping endures for a night but joy comes in the morning.
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by emmy512: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Only reason i did this was to prevent myself from eating saliva of my relatives.
My mama would serve 3 to 4 of us with same plate.
As boss, I'll divide it this way
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by darkstar6971(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Back in the days of hand to mouth but now men ebutala ike...... We are now counting in Mills

If you were born with silver spoon you will never understand this.
Inside life..
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by psucc(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
NotGej:

My fren no Dey quote me
Another Lai Mohammed, you quote me and yet ban me from quoting you.

Anyway, life goes on
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Bimpe29: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmn! Large number of people are still experiencing this ooo.
Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by Gfskw: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) / Best Baby Food / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.