Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435780 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (129) (Go Down)

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 10, 2011
[size=14pt]Post here whenever you comes across a problem in your Nokia phone,
We are always happy to help you,
[/size]

Note: Include Firmware version and possible details (Dial *#0000# on your phone )

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abesky(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2011
Ok. Can you replace my N96 with a new board.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 10, 2011
Dear Abesky,

There are few steps to get replacement. What is the problem you are experiencing with the phone?
Have you repaired it under warranty? Post imei here, (Dial *#06#)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by michaelok(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2011
Do you have a center in enugu cos i want to update my nokia e75 firmware. It currently has d 2009 version.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2011
Thanks for Writing. You can update Your E75 at your home. Follow Instructions below.

To update your phone’s software using Nokia Ovi Suite on your PC:
1.Download OVI Suite here, http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/global/phones/software/Nokia_Ovi_Suite_webinstaller_ALL.exe
2.Install
3.On your PC, open Nokia Ovi Suite and connect your phone
4.In Nokia Ovi Suite, select Tools > Software updates.
5. From the list of available updates, choose what you’d like to install.

Latest Version is 211.11.2. Find yours by dialing *#0000#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by BasseyJ(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2011
Hello, pls my friend is experiencing a problem with his nokia xpress music, the phone memory started reducing gradually, now it's so bad that there is just 1.6mb left on the phone memory ie the total space of the phone memory as compared to the 26mb when it was bought,we've tried the normal nokia reset but the problem is still there. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by aieromon(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2011
@moderator
I think this thread should be stuck if the OP is able to consistently respond to all issues involving their Nokia devices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abesky(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2011
Nokia Care:

Dear Abesky,

There are few steps to get replacement. What is the problem you are experiencing with the phone?
Have you repaired it under warranty? Post imei here, (Dial *#06#)
the key pad is no more working. Here is the imei 356406024186164.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by 1STOrder: 9:41pm On May 10, 2011
poster,

what is d latest version for nokia n78-1 mine is v21.002 (2009), some where i read via internet that  v30. . . is d latest. I try using my device manager software to update my firmware, it keep telling me NO AVAILABLE UPDATES.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 10, 2011
the key pad is no more working. Here is the imei 356406024186164.

Dear Friend,
                      Your phone is not under warranty. Still you can contact Nokia care for paid service.
But if it's PCB problem as you states, it could be beyond economical repair,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 10, 2011
Hello, pls my friend is experiencing a problem with his nokia xpress music, the phone memory started reducing gradually, now it's so bad that there is just 1.6mb left on the phone memory ie the total space of the phone memory as compared to the 26mb when it was bought,we've tried the normal nokia reset but the problem is still there. Thanks

Try Factory Reset by dialing *#7370# or *#7373#
Phone will confirm by asking security code.
Enter Security code and press ok
Phone will restart, (Backup your data. Memory card is safe.)

If still same, try software update as described in the 5th reply of this thread.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 10, 2011
what is d latest version for nokia n78-1 mine is v21.002 (2009), some where i read via internet that  v30. . . is d latest. I try using my device manager software to update my firmware, it keep telling me NO AVAILABLE UPDATES.

Dear friend,
                    There are two updates for N78 after 21.002.
They are 30.11 and 30.14.
Try Ovi Suite,

To update your phone’s software using Nokia Ovi Suite on your PC:
1.Download OVI Suite here, http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/global/phones/software/Nokia_Ovi_Suite_webinstaller_ALL.exe
2.Install
3.On your PC, open Nokia Ovi Suite and connect your phone
4.In Nokia Ovi Suite, select Tools > Software updates.
5. From the list of available updates, choose what you’d like to install.

Latest Version is 211.11.2. Find yours by dialing *#0000#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by 1STOrder: 11:52pm On May 10, 2011
^^^ Ok brother. I don't have PC, i guess i go to d nearest biz center to do the updates, thankz u've been helpful!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Juror: 6:59am On May 11, 2011
BasseyJ:

Hello, pls my friend is experiencing a problem with his nokia xpress music, the phone memory started reducing gradually, now it's so bad that[b] there is just 1.6mb left on the phone memory ie the total space of the phone memory as compared to the 26mb [/b]when it was bought,we've tried the normal nokia reset but the problem is still there. Thanks
Nokia Care:

If still same, try software update as described in the 5th reply of this thread.

From the details stated, I presume you should know that the phone being refered to is a series 40, hence[b] those codes you provided above will not work[/b]
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amasha(f): 9:46am On May 11, 2011
Nokia Care:

Juror:

From the details stated, I presume you should know that the phone being refered to is a series 40, hence[b] those codes you provided above will not work[/b]

BasseyJ:

@ poster
What Phone model is it? 5130,5800,5230,etc, Your phone memory is corrupt and the phone software needs to be re-installed. Honestly,doing a backup before re-installing your software or flashing as you may call it and restoring the backup to the device after it has been formated might bring the issue back if its a virus case.

If you can upgrade your software on your own,please do it or If you're in lagos, Can you visit the nearest Nokia Care Point close to you

Nokia Care Point
13 Amodu Ojikutu,off Saka Tinubu Victoria Island Lagos

Nokia Care point
18 Kodesho Street, Ikeja Lagos Opposite Computer Village Main Entrance
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abesky(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2011
Is there any master code to reset the Nokia 5130 musicXpress? I don't remember my security code again and i want to restore the factory setting.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:10am On May 11, 2011
Is there any master code to reset the Nokia 5130 musicXpress? I don't remember my security code again and i want to restore the factory setting.

There is no master code for 5130. Master codes do job only with Dct4 Phones.
Take phone to nearest Nokia care to reset password.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abesky(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2011
Nokia Care:

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abesky(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2011
Nokia Care:

thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by mbulela: 4:08pm On May 12, 2011
Hello Nokia Care,
i considered buying the N8 recently but could only find the silver coloured one in all the shops i checked.
I want the blue one.
Could you point me in the right direction (within the country),please?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 12, 2011
Hello Nokia Care,
i considered buying the N8 recently but could only find the silver coloured one in all the shops i checked.
I want the blue one.
Could you point me in the right direction (within the country),please?

Info from Redington ,Nigeria(Supplier Middle East, Africa)
"Both colors are out of stock"
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by mbulela: 4:44pm On May 12, 2011
Nokia Care:

Info from Redington ,Nigeria(Supplier Middle East, Africa)
"Both colors are out of stock"
Shame!!
Guess i will have to wait until it is back in stock.
Thanks Nokia Care.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oseiwe(m): 5:22am On May 14, 2011
Hello, I will like nokia to inform our telecom operators to give us a fair deal concerning internet sibscription, cos d bb isnt smarter dan my nokias.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 14, 2011
Hello, I will like nokia to inform our telecom operators to give us a fair deal concerning internet sibscription, cos d bb isnt smarter dan my nokias.

Thanks for writing. We are supporting service only,
You can put suggestions in http://nokia.suggestionbox.com/
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:11am On May 15, 2011
Hi. I have a 3120classic and the earpiece volume is really low now, even when set at the maximum. Help, please. Thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:33am On May 15, 2011
Hi, i hav a 5130 xpress music but i cant download other browsers and apps that support more functions. I only have opera browser that came with d phone. Pls wat can i do?i hav refused to use a Bb,cos i love dis fone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by jmaine: 1:59pm On May 15, 2011
Kudos to the OP for job well done o far, and i hope this thread is going to last for long time. .My grouse with your care center is their deceit and time wasting antecedent . . Last month, i was at the computer village and decided to pop in to the nokia care center at Ikeja to update my Nokia E5-00. I got there, the lady who attended to me promised me that i will only need to wait for 2 hours to collect my device from the point of registration. After waiting for 3 hours to be sure all glitches and delay will be solved before i arrived. I got there and to my dismay i was told that i will have to wait for 4 business day. If that is the normal procedure, then why cajole me to drop my device only for you to tell me something else after wasting my time. Fine, i got over my disappointment and went after 4 business day and i was so disappointed that all the engineers did was to do a hard reset on the device with the firmware not upgraded. I called their attention but the engineers insisted that the firmware i had ( 042:007) was the latest meanwhile it was meant to be 042:014 that was released to the Nigerian market 2nd Feb, 2011. I left disappointed and furious and decided to do it on my own. Though i could do it alone, but i wanted to patronize your office for once even though i have heard cases of the lackadaisical approach of the care center to handling care services to their client.

Verdict : Your entire operation processes need to be reviewed so that there is a timeline and appropriate information in all services rendered and undue delay is reduced to an acceptable standard. and BTW your staff need to be truthful to their clients.

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 15, 2011
Hi. I have a 3120classic and the earpiece volume is really low now, even when set at the maximum. Help, please. Thanks.

Thanks for writing. First check the holes of speaker is closed with dust or not, if not you have to replace the speaker. contact care.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 15, 2011
Hi, i hav a 5130 xpress music but i cant download other browsers and apps that support more functions. I only have opera browser that came with d phone. Pls wat can i do?i hav refused to use a Bb,cos i love dis fone.

Which applications or browser you tried?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 15, 2011
Kudos to the OP for job well done o far, and i hope this thread is going to last for long time. .My grouse with your care center is their deceit and time wasting antecedent . . Last month, i was at the computer village and decided to pop in to the nokia care center at Ikeja to update my Nokia E5-00. I got there, the lady who attended to me promised me that i will only need to wait for 2 hours to collect my device from the point of registration. After waiting for 3 hours to be sure all glitches and delay will be solved before i arrived. I got there and to my dismay i was told that i will have to wait for 4 business day. If that is the normal procedure, then why cajole me to drop my device only for you to tell me something else after wasting my time. Fine, i got over my disappointment and went after 4 business day and i was so disappointed that all the engineers did was to do a hard reset on the device with the firmware not upgraded. I called their attention but the engineers insisted that the firmware i had ( 042:007) was the latest meanwhile it was meant to be 042:014 that was released to the Nigerian market 2nd Feb, 2011. I left disappointed and furious and decided to do it on my own. Though i could do it alone, but i wanted to patronize your office for once even though i have heard cases of the lackadaisical approach of the care center to handling care services to their client.

Verdict : Your entire operation processes need to be reviewed so that there is a timeline and appropriate information in all services rendered and undue delay is reduced to an acceptable standard. and BTW your staff need to be truthful to their clients.
Posted on: Today at 11:33:07 AM
Posted by: valacious

Kindly contact
http://mea.nokia.com/support/contact-us
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 15, 2011
Nokia Care:

Thanks for writing. First check the holes of speaker is closed with dust or not, if not you have to replace the speaker. contact care.

Thanks for your prompt response. I was thinking along those lines, too. I have another issue, please. I have no idea what my unlock code is. I've tried the default 12345 and even used a code generator but to no avail. What can I do? My Serial No. is 356851025508744. Thanks again.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 15, 2011
Thanks for your prompt response. I was thinking along those lines, too. I have another issue, please. I have no idea what my unlock code is. I've tried the default 12345 and even used a code generator but to no avail. What can I do? My Serial No. is 356851025508744. Thanks again.

Your 3120c is BB5 model. If default code fails, the only way is to contact care center to reset code.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.