Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435831 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Lovexme(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2011
Please, I bought my phone - Nokia E5 - some months back (May precisely), and for some weeks now, I noticed my battery doesn't last as much as before. Any chance I could get another one since it's less than 6 months? Thanks for your help.
IMEI: 355949046211370
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by charlemex: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2011
when is the nokia 701 going to be available in nigeria,as it has startd shipin since,how much is it going to cost?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Skyblings(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
plz i use a nokia E65 nd needs to upgrade its firmware,nokia care in Aba(st michaels rd) told me they dnt render firmware upgrade service,i would lik to do it on my own but i dnt hav a clue on how, help me out.plz i use a nokia E65 nd needs to upgrade its firmware,nokia care in Aba(st michaels rd) told me they dnt render firmware upgrade service,i would lik to do it on my own but i dnt hav a clue on how, help me out.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by diran18: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2011
Am using E90 and the inner screen is not showing again, how wld i get it fixed. Also when browsing it automatically off itself and on back. Please put me through.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by IZUKWU(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
I am having a very serious problem with my N70 ,it does not recieve message again,keep putting on the screen not enough memory to perform operation, the same thing even if i want to type message to send .the memory case in the phone is 2G , just about a quarter of it is occupied but it does not accept anything again , it keeps putting on the screen memory full ,delete some data. Some times it will say data base corrupted.i don't know what to do with the phone again. I need your advice. Will flashing the phone help. I am having a very serious problem with my N70 ,it does not recieve message again,keep putting on the screen not enough memory to perform operation, the same thing even if i want to type message to send .the memory case in the phone is 2G , just about a quarter of it is occupied but it does not accept anything again , it keeps putting on the screen memory full ,delete some data. Some times it will say data base corrupted.i don't know what to do with the phone again. I need your advice. Will flashing the phone help.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Dolphine92(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2011
hello guys,i want to get a nokia phone.pls whats the code to know if the phone is repaired b4 or is a refubished phone?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Comrade2009: 1:02am On Sep 29, 2011
I want to change my e90 case completely, how much does it going to cost me at nokia centre.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2011
Comrade2009:

I want to change my e90 case completely, how much does it going to cost me at nokia centre.

Take phone to Nokia care for Quote after estimation.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2011
Dolphine92:

hello guys,i want to get a nokia phone.pls whats the code to know if the phone is repaired b4 or is a refubished phone?

Make sure that the phone is under warranty by sending text to 32053 as described early in this thread.
Dialing *#0000# will show you some details about phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2011
IZUKWU:

I am having a very serious problem with my N70 ,it does not recieve message again,keep putting on the screen not enough memory to perform operation, the same thing even if i want to type message to send .the memory case in the phone is 2G , just about a quarter of it is occupied but it does not accept anything again , it keeps putting on the screen memory full ,delete some data. Some times it will say data base corrupted.i don't know what to do with the phone again. I need your advice. Will flashing the phone help. I am having a very serious problem with my N70 ,it does not recieve message again,keep putting on the screen not enough memory to perform operation, the same thing even if i want to type message to send .the memory case in the phone is 2G , just about a quarter of it is occupied but it does not accept anything again , it keeps putting on the screen memory full ,delete some data. Some times it will say data base corrupted.i don't know what to do with the phone again. I need your advice. Will flashing the phone help.

Try a hard reset by dialing *#7370# , default lock code is 12345.
Don't forget to make a backup of data in phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2011
diran18:

Am using E90 and the inner screen is not showing again, how wld i get it fixed. Also when browsing it automatically off itself and on back. Please put me through.

Please take phone to Nokia care point for diagnosis.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2011
Skyblings:

plz i use a nokia E65 nd needs to upgrade its firmware,nokia care in Aba(st michaels rd) told me they dnt render firmware upgrade service,i would lik to do it on my own but i dnt hav a clue on how, help me out.plz i use a nokia E65 nd needs to upgrade its firmware,nokia care in Aba(st michaels rd) told me they dnt render firmware upgrade service,i would lik to do it on my own but i dnt hav a clue on how, help me out.

Firmware upgrade is explained in the beginning of this thread. Please use OVI suite and follow instructions.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2011
Lovexme:

Please, I bought my phone - Nokia E5 - some months back (May precisely), and for some weeks now, I noticed my battery doesn't last as much as before. Any chance I could get another one since it's less than 6 months? Thanks for your help.
IMEI: 355949046211370

Yes, Battery is covered by warranty. Take phone to Nokia care to get your problem fixed.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2011
charlemex:

i have been looking for nokia c7 preinstalled with symbian anna in all the nokia outlets in portharcourt,and nokia claims to have released it since july,but i am yet to see it,please i nid to get it any sugestions?

It may take time to be available in market. Any c7 can be upgraded to Symbian Anna and i will work same as preinstalled.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2011
@Nokia Care: Please may I know if Nokia X2-01 comes with Symbian anna, and if not can it be upgraded to it? I will appreciate your reply. see my my X2-01 details below.

v08.65
12-05-11
RM-709
Variant: 00.00
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2011
sesandavid:

@Nokia Care: Please may I know if Nokia X2-01 comes with Symbian anna, and if not can it be upgraded to it? I will appreciate your reply. see my my X2-01 details below.

v08.65
12-05-11
RM-709
Variant: 00.00

Symbian Anna Upgrade is available only for N8, C7, E7 and C6-01 also preinstalled in E6,X7.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Aseye(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2011
Hi Nokia Care, wont u reply to my internet issues using my Nokia C6, pls i really nid to solve this issue, will be glad if u can help, pls check ma previous post, thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
Aseye:

Hi Nokia Care, dint know a thread like this existed, hopefully u wld be able to help me solve ma long time issue with my Nokia C6 internet connection.

1. My phone automatically connects to d internet no matter what i do (even when i dont wnt it to) i dnt knw how to stop it, it keeps taking away my credit, d only tin i do is go and delete the access point and all, sent to me by my service provider & then save the settings back when i want to browse. i eventually resolved to buying bundles to save my phone units

2. i use MTN, so i connect using MTN GPRS but i've got a better connection at work, using my office WLAN which is stronger and faster but i still find my phone connecting automatically using MTN GPRS even after puting the WLAN as priority 1, the one dt really gets to me is OVI Store, hw can i connect to OVI Store with WLAN and not GPRS, once i click it just connects using GPRS

sorry about the long stories, just so that you would understand what the real issue is. SUMMARY: how can i have control over my phone internet connection, when i want it to connect (not automatically) and how i want it to connect (using GPRS or WLAN).

thank u very much.

Try below Config:

Settings/Connectivity/settings,

Switch to Wlan: Known Wlans only

Data use in home country: Wlan only(Change to Home network only when browsing.) or Data use in Home country: Always ask: It will always ask before establishing connection and you can cancel it.

Data use when abroad: Always ask.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Dolphine92(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
heloo, pls hoe much will i get a nokia c3 in approximate
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2011
Dolphine92:

heloo, pls hoe much will i get a nokia c3 in approximate

No sales related queries here Please, Contact your Local Dealer for all sales Requirements,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Jibson999(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2011
@nokia care. i bought my nokia c6 about 6 mnts ago. ryt now my screen goes blank whenever i slide it(flex i guess) that i hav 2 keep adjusting till it stabilizes. 2ndly my dial button(green) doesnt respond at times, id lyk to know if they are under d warranty, a.s.a.p
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Kermarl8x(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
Pls i'v bin avin problem wit my x2-01. My phone switches off wen tryin to open my games folder. This started after i downloaded a yahoo application from ovi.
Pls wot can i do to resolve dis problem? Thanks as i'll b waitin 4 ur immediate response
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by moneycom: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2011
i have nokia 6760s-1, updating it has been a great problem via my phone, is there even any update for it at all. Here is the details of my current version, V 21.005
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by IZUKWU(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2011
Nokia Care:

thank you for your help. I have done what you said,it can send and recieve message but but the blue tooth still will not send or recieve any data .any other thing i could still do.thanks
Nokia Care:

thank you for your help. I have done what you said,it can send and recieve message but but the blue tooth still will not send or recieve any data .any other thing i could still do.thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by chqakinns(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2011
@nokia care.I wnt 2 commend u 4d 1daful work u r doin ere.Mor power 2ur elbow.Pls,i wud like to knw d market price of E71,N8 n E7.And which one is beta btw E7 n N8?And wat ur risons 4dat.Hpin 2hear 4m u.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by charlemex: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2011
when is nokia 701 going to be in stores in nigeria,i hv had a long wait,formerly nokia phones take less than a month to be available afta release but its different these days,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Chianya: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2011
I want to thank Nokia for the production of some of the worlds strongest phones, thank you Nokia.
The little problem will have to do with Nokia being able to deal with the adobe flash player issue it seams that the daily need for adobe flash player is increasing day by day and i would really appreciate it if there could be a way for us to download the software to our phones for better performance.
Thank you once again Nokia for keeping us connected, thank you.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by yemilala20(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2011
hello
i have a nokia e71 i have been using it 4 a while i dont knw wat is wrong with it recently he switches off itself and wont come up if i try puttin it on
its been like that 4 a while now n i dont no wat to do.u cant contact me on yemilala@yahoo.co.uk for any feed back thank u
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by FADEO: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hello Moderator this is a good job from you. Please i use a nokia E66, The fone just began to behave funny then it went off and since then it has not come on again. i took it to a technician who fixed it and it only worked for a week and went off again, i returned it to him and he could not fix it, I guess it is the battery phone terminal that is the problem. But am tired of the fone and i want to get a NOKIA C6. Please is there a way i can get the numbers and contact that are saved on the phone memory with the condition of the phone i.e without switching on the fone. Also what will you recommend that i do to the E66 despite the fact that am tired of the fone.
Pls do me a favour of reply to my email to as i alway find it difficult to log in to nairaland. My email is fregdave@yahoo.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
Jibson999:

@nokia care. i bought my nokia c6 about 6 mnts ago. ryt now my screen goes blank whenever i slide it(flex i guess) that i hav 2 keep adjusting till it stabilizes. 2ndly my dial button(green) doesnt respond at times, id lyk to know if they are under d warranty, a.s.a.p

Please provide IMEI.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
Kermarl8x:

Pls i'v bin avin problem wit my x2-01. My phone switches off wen tryin to open my games folder. This started after i downloaded a yahoo application from ovi.
Pls wot can i do to resolve dis problem? Thanks as i'll b waitin 4 your immediate response

Update software using OVI suite. Procedure explained at the beginning of this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.