Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,004 members, 7,803,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435738 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amasha(f): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
leoebhos:

thank u for this wonderful assistance.
i am having a problem with my charging point (nokia n97 mini). it just stop working all of a sudden. pls i want to know if there is anything i can do or a place i can comfortably repair it without any issue. i have engineers that can do it but am afraid cos i just got the phone late last year. pls advise me or direct me to where i can get it done. pls consider the cash too ok. thanks. my phone number is 07065318418. pls try and get back to me. thanks alot.

If you're in lagos, Please Can you visit the nearest Nokia Care Point close to you to have this sorted out.

Nokia Care Point
13 Amodu Ojikutu,off Saka Tinubu Victoria Island Lagos

Nokia Care point
18 Kodesho Street, Ikeja Lagos Opposite Computer Village Main Entrance
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by chimauga(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hello nokia care
i uses nokia e71x , i found out that it is not
compactible here in nigeria, i cant send
mms , i cand download 2go, i cant
download some softs on it , is there any
way i can change the soft ware out of this
nokia e71x to e71
If you're in lagos, Please Can you visit the
nearest Nokia Care Point close to you to
have this sorted out.
Nokia Care Point
13 Amodu Ojikutu,off Saka Tinubu Victoria
Island Lagos
Nokia Care point
18 Kodesho Street, Ikeja Lagos Opposite
Computer Village Main Entrance

hi nokia care
i am in onitsha , do you have any office in the east ,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2011
hi nokia care
i am in onitsha , do you have any office in the east ,

Locate using:
http://mea.nokia.com/find-a-store-en/store-locator/application-container?storelocator_content_country=NG
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by funkystanl(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
My problem with my nokia x2-01 is that of the calender. I noticed that whenever i set a calendar alarm/reminder, i get notified 5 or more than 5 hours of the time i set on the calender reminder. It really makes me lose many appointments hence unreliable unlike my other devices.
Also i observed that without any file in the image folder of the phone the memory increases in a random order, without a specific time interval. What should i do. My imei is 356256043057684.
Thank you.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by NgAikhomu: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2011
pls is my phone under warranty
nokia 2700c
IMEI 354313044582335

It trips off sometimes while playing certain games.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by jamoholad(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hello, please my nokia 5310 express music, has been given me problem, I bought it and it worked as a normal mobile phone work, but after 3 months I noticed that whenever am browsing the E sign at the top left side of the screen will be crossed meaning that NO NETWORK COVERAGE meanwhile there is network! And I realized whenever am listening to music the screen will just turn blank and the phone will restart itself automatically. And if You dial my number it won't go through and there is network. And I have flashed this phone and the problem still occur. Please what do I do?
[email]jamo_holad@yahoo.com[/email]
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ikooko(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hello Nokia Care,
My Nokia X6 16g refused to connect to my PC on One Touch Access. what could be responsible and how do i fix it?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
[url=http://Hello Nokia Care,
My Nokia X6 16g refused to connect to my PC on One Touch Access. what could be responsible and how do i fix it?]Hello Nokia Care,
My Nokia X6 16g refused to connect to my PC on One Touch Access. what could be responsible and how do i fix it?[/url]

Pls provide more details, What is the Error message?

Recheck access point details.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
My problem with my nokia x2-01 is that of the calender. I noticed that whenever i set a calendar alarm/reminder, i get notified 5 or more than 5 hours of the time i set on the calender reminder. It really makes me lose many appointments hence unreliable unlike my other devices.
Also i observed that without any file in the image folder of the phone the memory increases in a random order, without a specific time interval. What should i do. My imei is 356256043057684.
Thank you.

Try Updating your phone. You can find a tutorial at the starting of this thread.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by redruby: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hi I bought an N-8 on the 2nd of June, that's last week Thursday and it appears to have a problem with the battery. Fully charged it lasts only about 5-6hrs then it goes off cos the battery is completely depleted, initially I thought ok; new phone hadn't been charged properly but even after several instances of being fully charged it was still the same today. It goes without saying that I'm very upset, I know most smart phones don't have a long battery life cos of all the applications running but 6hrs!!!!!!! Haba! that is terrible! I have taken it to the Nokia care center at Adetokunbo Ademola and I would have really preferred receiving a new phone but instead I was told they to WORK ON A PHONE I'VE HAD FOR ALL OF 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! Am very disappointed and upset. My friends kept trying to cajole me into buying a blackberry torch but I insisted that it would be an N8 as I had been dreaming of getting one and this is what I get!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
Please Nokia Care, my C3 is trying to@ blind me. Is there any way i can reduce the brightness/contrast?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ismail25(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]
Hello Nokia Care,
1. Pls how do i upgrade my Nokia N70 firmware?
2. I've tried buying a 1G memory card for my phone, but it won't read it at all or memory not found but if i inserted an existing users memory c it'll read it. What could be wrong pls?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
Please Nokia Care, my C3 is trying to@ blind me. Is there any way i can reduce the brightness/contrast?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by wkkwl: 1:37am On Jun 07, 2011
plx,i need your help my nokia x2-00,is havin battery problem,when you charge it full,and play one or two songs with,the battery,reduces to one bar,battery,i tried buyin a new battery,its the same tin, help me out.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by funkystanl(m): 3:35am On Jun 07, 2011
Yeah, saw ur post on the thread. It says:

To update your phone’s software using Nokia Ovi Suite on your PC:
1.Download OVI Suite here, http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/global/phones/software/Nokia_Ovi_Suite_webinstaller_ALL.exe
2.Install
3.On your PC, open Nokia Ovi Suite and connect your phone
4.In Nokia Ovi Suite, select Tools > Software updates.
5. From the list of available updates, choose what you ’d like to install.
Latest Version is 211.11.2. Find yours by dialing *#0000#.

Pls i'd like to ask if it cud only be downloaded on the PC. How about on phone? Thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by msb247(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2011
Hello Nokia,

I have a problem with my Nokia X3-02 (touch and type) which I bought a few months ago here in Abuja.

All of a sudden, the USB icon came up and continues to flash. I can no longer access my phone via PC. What bothers me more is the notification that keeps showing and it won't go unless I press 'ok'.

Even while using an app, it keeps showing 'remove cable or connect a device to continue'. This comes with a sound and always keeps my display light on which makes my battery run down faster.

V05.65
26-11-10
RM-639
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amasha(f): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2011
msb247:

Hello Nokia,

I have a problem with my Nokia X3-02 (touch and type) which I bought a few months ago here in Abuja.

All of a sudden, the USB icon came up and continues to flash. I can no longer access my phone via PC. What bothers me more is the notification that keeps showing and it won't go unless I press 'ok'.

Even while using an app, it keeps showing 'remove cable or connect a device to continue'. This comes with a sound and always keeps my display light on which makes my battery run down faster.

V05.65
26-11-10
RM-639

Your Nokia X3-02 has the Nigerian Warranty. Have you tried to do a factory reset and the problem still occurs?

Please Visit the Nokia Care Point in Abuja to have it checked.
126 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent (Beside First City Monument Bank) Wuse II, Abuja
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amasha(f): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2011
wkkwl:

plx,i need your help my nokia x2-00,is havin battery problem,when you charge it full,and play one or two songs with,the battery,reduces to one bar,battery,i tried buyin a new battery,its the same tin, help me out.

If you're in lagos, Please Can you visit the nearest Nokia Care Point close to you to have this sorted out.

Nokia Care Point

Nokia Care point
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amasha(f): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2011
NgAikhomu:

pls is my phone under warranty
nokia 2700c
IMEI 354313044582335

It trips off sometimes while playing certain games.

Sorry about that, Few questions tho
1. Does it trip off only when you're playing games?
2.Do you use an original memory card in the phone and the games that make the phone trip off are they saved on the memory card or the phone memory?
3. Do you have any other issue?

Your Nokia 2700c has Nigerian Warranty.
Try this: If there's a memory card,take it out and try playing the games again and see if the phone goes off
If it trips off again and you're in Lagos:

Please Can you visit the nearest Nokia Care Point close to you to have this sorted out.

Nokia Care Point

Nokia Care point
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by solomto(f): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2011
My nokia n95 8gb recently started hanging weneva am browsing and couldnt even switched off only if i remove d battery and it also started behaving funny weneva i tried changing sim card by showing offline afta inserting d sim.
Pls is it a virus coz d one i hv is nt dictating any virus. My firmware version is 10.0.021.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by lukeazy: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2011
PLS I CANT FIND WIFI ON MY E72, COS I DONT SEE IT, AVE SEARCHED FOR IT STILL ITS NOT THERE, PLS WHAT CAN I DO.
MY IMEI NO IS 356034030072903, CODE IS 0583130, TYPE IS RM-584, PLS I NEED UR SOLUTION, THANKS
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amasha(f): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2011
lukeazy:

PLS I CANT FIND WIFI ON MY E72, COS I DONT SEE IT, AVE SEARCHED FOR IT STILL ITS NOT THERE, PLS WHAT CAN I DO.
MY IMEI NO IS 356034030072903, CODE IS 0583130, TYPE IS RM-584, PLS I NEED your SOLUTION, THANKS

Have you checked the Connectivity settings on your phone to find out if its there? (WLAN)

From your IMEI, I can see that you did an update check on the 6th of June of your phone software.

Try to do the upgrade and let's see if you'll see it and be able to connect to it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by jamoholad(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
Hello, please my nokia 5130 express music, has been given me problem, I bought it and it worked as a normal mobile phone work, but after 3 months I noticed that whenever am browsing the E sign at the top left side of the screen will be crossed meaning that NO NETWORK COVERAGE meanwhile there is network! And I realized whenever am listening to music the screen will just turn blank and the phone will restart itself automatically. And if You dial my number it won't go through and there is network. And I have flashed this phone and the problem still occur. Please what do I do?
jamo_holad@yahoo.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
Posted by: jamoholad
Insert Quote
Hello, please my nokia 5130 express music, has been given me problem, I bought it and it worked as a normal mobile phone work, but after 3 months I noticed that whenever am browsing the E sign at the top left side of the screen will be crossed meaning that NO NETWORK COVERAGE meanwhile there is network! And I realized whenever am listening to music the screen will just turn blank and the phone will restart itself automatically. And if You dial my number it won't go through and there is network. And I have flashed this phone and the problem still occur. Please what do I do?
jamo_holad@yahoo.com

If flashing did not help, Take phone to Nokia-care for diagnosis. Hope your phone is under warranty.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by jamoholad(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2011
Please how can I check if its under warranty?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
Please how can I check if its under warranty?

Pls Provide IMEI. (Dial *#06#)
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by NgAikhomu: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2011
2.Do you use an original memory card in the phone and the games that make the phone trip off are they saved on the memory card or the phone memory?

Try this: If there's a memory card,take it out and try playing the games again and see if the phone goes off

1. Its not only when am playing games that it trips, it recently did it while i was chatting on ebuddy
2. I initially thought it was due to the memory card i was using before and changed it to the one my phone came with but it still trips off and the game is now on my phone memory cos i downloaded it again.
3. no other issues for now, thou i would like to have a list nokia smart phones that can access pdf files, multitask as in run like 3 or 4 program at the same time with wlan.

Thanks for your prompt reponse,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amasha(f): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
NgAikhomu:

1. Its not only when am playing games that it trips, it recently did it while i was chatting on ebuddy
2. I initially thought it was due to the memory card i was using before and changed it to the one my phone came with but it still trips off and the game is now on my phone memory cos i downloaded it again.
3. no other issues for now, thou i would like to have a list nokia smart phones that can access pdf files, multitask as in run like 3 or 4 program at the same time with wlan.

Thanks for your prompt reponse,

You may have to bring it down to Nokia Care.
For the Smart Phones, Nokia C6,E5,E72,E6,C5,C5-01,C6-01,N8,C7,E7,etc can do all that (Multi-tasking and viewing pdf files)
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by lukeazy: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
lukeazy:

MY IMEI NO IS 356034030072903, CODE IS 0583130, TYPE IS RM-584, PLS I NEED your SOLUTION, THANKS

pls @ amasha, pls what did u mean by upgrade, is it update the phone or what.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amasha(f): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
lukeazy:

pls @ amasha, pls what did u mean by upgrade, is it update the phone or what.

Upgrade your phone software.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by chinedumo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
This Nokia care is really serious
welldone for attending to your customers

i think coming to Nairaland is a very good idea
I use Nokia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.