Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Was Abducted And Seriously Beaten In Kenya- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Abducted And Seriously Beaten In Kenya- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals (484 Views)

A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" / I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Abducted And Seriously Beaten In Kenya- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by SibaKeAkwaibom: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has revealed that he was seriously beaten while being abducted in Kenya.

Nnamdi Kanu while speaking to his personal lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor (SAN), revealed he was detained in a personal residence in Kenya for about eight (cool days with serious beatings before being extradited to Nigeria.
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=6f96a18d8e76b626aeca236e454e0a33&news_entry_id=se86d994210708en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_ac000c42-eb6c-43eb-a7a5-cec2c5e6c055&from=news
Re: I Was Abducted And Seriously Beaten In Kenya- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
I don't trust opera news.
Re: I Was Abducted And Seriously Beaten In Kenya- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Tinububalls: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Why is he stressing on the beating?
Re: I Was Abducted And Seriously Beaten In Kenya- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Buckeyemedia1: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tinububalls:
Why is he stressing on the beating?
They beat me, dey nearly kill me, escapee monkey they never start on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Abducted And Seriously Beaten In Kenya- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by sweetshisha: 5:44am On Jul 09, 2021
grin

Spare the rod and spoil the child

The goat was severely beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Abducted And Seriously Beaten In Kenya- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by vedaxcool(m): 5:51am On Jul 09, 2021
Those Kenyan babes really beat am well well, the guy na real weakling. Wa wa person follow woman go end for cell dey look like captured monkey for zoo. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Gets Global Appointment / Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent / Every Serious Igbo Man Should Start Thinking Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.