Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax (12097 Views)

JAIZ Bank Posts N2.4bn Profit After Tax For 2019 Financial Year / Dangote Cement Plant In Edo And Bua Cement Plant In Edo (Photos) / Fidelity Bank Holds AGM, Assures Of Greater Returns Through With Digitization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by MITCHELL96: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
And how can this thread help us fix our transformer that just blow up now in my area ? sad

grin grin cheesy
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Dikaveli(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
sam564:
we only have 2 businesses striving in nigeria.... dangote and bua

Striving more than mtn, dstv/gotv, nigeria brewery and coca cola?
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Dikaveli(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
sam564:
we only have 2 businesses striving in nigeria.... dangote and bua

Striving more than nigeria police
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Same people blasting Dangote are currently typing in a house build with Dangote cement.
And some are planning to buy his cement over Bua cement for their next building project .
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by hargbolahan01: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
I have a question for business expert... according to the write up they are sharing #70b out of #72.3b of profit.... after taking so much money how do they handle some big project like construction of plant they are doing and others recurrent expenses like salary and maintenance
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by clothingonline(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
This plc is doing well

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery Lagos and nationwide dispatch
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Soulsymbol99: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Drsnives:
Abeg dash me the 3 after the 72 abeg

Datz 300 million naira ooo cheesy
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by chrysso83(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Why won't you make N72b when price of cement jumped from N2500 to N4200? Ndi oshi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Osidazz19: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
Mikecold:
And i bet FG would massively under tax them while they milk Edo state natural resources as usual

But southerners can't milk zamfara gold, FG would prefer to take more loans from China cum pay with Niger Delta oil than tax them

[/s][s][/s]
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by LegalWolf: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
gambia:
These guys are really doing well. I wish them more profitable years ahead.

They are doing excellently well. To churn out a profit after tax of 70B from a net sale of 200B
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by mufadem2012: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Is that not abnormal profit in a country with highest level of poverty and famine. The cheating of capitalist suffered by the poor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by LegalWolf: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mikecold:
And i bet FG would massively under tax them while they milk Edo state natural resources as usual

But southerners can't milk zamfara gold, FG would prefer to take more loans from China cum pay with Niger Delta oil than tax them

Looool. I give up on you guys. Everything is North v South to you. No wonder you’re this shallow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
LegalWolf:

[s]Looool. I give up on you guys. Everything is North v South to you. No wonder you’re this shallow[/s]
I am actually surprised you are this shallow not to realize we have two different laws and nations
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by interiorloguee(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Check my signature
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by femmy2010(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Diezani had N15n in Jewelry.
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by greensandy: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
hope4nigeria:
with thier Cement bn sold@#3500/bag, draining poor people to make huge profits is evil

Thought I was the only one that saw this. Making huge profit off the populace. So there won't be reduction in prices any time soon. What a pity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by LegalWolf: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mikecold:
I am actually surprised you are this shallow not to realize we have two different laws and nations

Looooool. Two different laws and nation? The south is a nation to you? The north is a nation to you? I laugh in Greek? In fact, the North and East has more similarities in law than the west!

2 Likes

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Handsum64: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
This vampires should drop price of cement already
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
hope4nigeria:
with thier Cement bn sold@#3500/bag, draining poor people to make huge profits is evil
Did they force anyone to buy it?
Cost of production, increase in VAT from 4.5% to 7.5%, increase of minimum wage, payment of staffs salaries, and other productions to consumer chain forced every commodity to hike in price in Nigeria. Channel ur grievances to the appropriate people not BUA. If government leave her citizens in helpless condition then how do u expect BUA to sell u their products at platter of gold?

1 Like

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kingpin1000:
The cartel and presidency don favour these ones. Them don kill Ibeto for their people.
The laws of this country can not be fair, if their are more Northerners than Southerners in the NASS. We want restructuring ,we want every region to govern themselves, without depending on others to survive.
Why drailling from the main topic?
Learn more abt this Nation and how people feom all angle prosper, you'll know that only poor people make these kind of senseless Statement because of extreme jealousy, hopelessness and being brainwashed by ethno-religious sickness which add no value to meaningful life.
Go and hustle, believe me u will never say such trash again!

1 Like

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by techWriter2: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
These fellas are really doing well I wish them more profitable decades ahead
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by 989900: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
Revenue: ₦204B.

Profit after tax: ₦72.3B? shocked

And you wonder why cement is abnormally expensive.
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Freebills12: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
More reason why they sink Ibeto cement in order to avoid competition. South when are we going have sense?

1 Like

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Freebills12: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Coronabirus:
Learn more abt this Nation and how people feom all angle prosper, you'll know that only poor people make these kind of senseless Statement because of extreme jealousy, hopelessness and being brainwashed by ethno-religious sickness which add no value to meaningful life.

Lie lie they intentionally forced him out, Goodluck resurrected him but Buhari hammered him again.
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Hilena(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
gambia:
These guys are really doing well. I wish them more profitable years ahead.

By increasing the price of cement from 2600 to 3500 abi... Useless profit

2 Likes

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by sam564: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dikaveli:

Striving more than mtn, dstv/gotv, nigeria brewery and coca cola?
the owners of this ur above businesses are mostly not nigerians..... wait until the so called dangote finishes his refinary den you will understand more....

1 Like

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by newdawn2017(f): 1:20am On Jul 09, 2021
Where I've to cement dey sef
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Drsnives(m): 5:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Soulsymbol99:

Datz 300 million naira ooo cheesy
Remove 300 m from 72 billions, Its nothing to him na..
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Olubukki: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2021
This is huge. Congratulations to bus cement.Does anyone know .how one can buy their shares
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Olubukki: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2021
This is huge. Congratulations to BUA cement.Does anyone know .how one can buy their shares
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Dikaveli(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2021
sam564:

the owners of this ur above businesses are mostly not nigerians..... wait until the so called dangote finishes his refinary den you will understand more....

I pray you understand the name and company dangote

Oboy every nigeria governor and senator in that 1999 era got multiple shares in that company

Including my late dad

1 Like

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Kingpin1000: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Coronabirus:
You see your life?
Who is the one that is brainwashed here.
A country that a student that scores 120 in the East cannot get into unity schools while a student that scored 2 in the north will be admitted. Who us the one brainwashed here?
A country anything the south comes together to do is like an opposition to the north,when the south makes a protest,the north make counter protest. Who is the one brainwashed here?
A country where selling alcoholic beverages in the North is a Taboo yet they collect proceeds from taxes of thesame beverages. Who is the one brainwashed here?
A country where where the Northerners have right to carry Ak 47 while the south doesn't have the right to defend themselves.
Until we have equal representation in the NASS we will never get things right. We need regional govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCMB Sees Flat Loan Growth, Eyes UK Licence / How To Start Mini Importation Business / World Bank: Nigeria's Growth Lags Africa As Inflation, Poverty, Crime Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.