Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? (36253 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How's Your Relationship Like? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ultiabaz36(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Please Advise me on what to do as this is getting on my nerves.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Jashub: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bros she's using you. And as it stands, she's only dating you because of the little change you have. And very soon, she'll soon upgrade her level by finding a deep-pocket boyfriend(or maga) that can meet up with her demands, which of course will give you more than just a heartbreak. So here is my advise: dump her (now) and save yourself the heartache of losing a promising financial future with a peaceful state of mind. A word is enough for the wise

694 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by zoeA: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?

854 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Cerebellum: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
OP issa mumu...una mumu no too much...

How do you niggas attract all these small small Hoelosho self

Tueh! on OP's medulla

240 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Abovebest(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
She's a wife material
Just keep spending till you're capable of purchasing the material

Her mission in your life is obvious

272 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Lcf69(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sorry Bruh! Only Sincere and confused Being sounds like you,in this situation...... PINNED.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by lilvicky68(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sometimes I dey wonder where una dey see this girls them self..

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by paulolee(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
but wait o...all this crazy post about girls wey i de always see for here na real life story? or person jus use us dey catch cruise?
azin person wey dey earn 45k for dis hard Inflationary period still de mumu like this?.
bea wey broke vex block u n u beg am to unblock u back??...jus imagine the level of downgrading..
instead of wasting all this time n strength on broke entitled bea wey go still dump you, why not place them on ur hustle, i swear u go de make above 45k a month....reason am bross

253 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Why are u throwing urself under the bus?

U never manage yourself finish, u carry woman gum body. And na leech u still carry.

Purpose/ Ambition before any bullshit woman. Cut yourself loose from dat bullshit relationship. And FOCUS. angry

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by slimman007: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

How I wish I can see you face to face so that I can slap you..Op you must be simp how can you allow this leech and entitled bitch who has nothing to offer expect her pucci to manipulate you to the extent you lose focus on your dream.I pity you if like go ahead and marry her.las las na frustration from her that lead you to your grave....Nonsense,some men I don't understand

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Mophor: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
Any girl/lady you’re going extra miles to please or satisfying inconveniently is not yours my nigga!!!! She belong to the street so wise up

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by fineberry(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
You should av screen shot the "Broken abi Breaking message" let see. grin.

Your junior bro or cousin that is 15 or 18years will no better that you're just a poverty alleviation source to her.

Op, the long n short of what I'm saying, is that, She does not like you much less to LOVE you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ukaface(f): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bruv
Don't inconvenience yourself just cos you want to please a grown up adult workable lady.
If you get and you no give her, that case is different
But as you no get, oga no go kill yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by mardis: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please for good 30 years + on earth, you suppose to be able to use your head. This is not relationship o, this is more like death sentence

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Theboy21: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by zbrVIEW: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Cholls(m): 12:13am On Jul 09, 2021
My brother how do you Advice someone something is getting on his nerves

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by GThunder: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2021
You want me to send you perfect description of my name without the "g"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ValCon888: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2021
You're not in a toxic relationship.
You're just a simp.

53 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by FunnyDude(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by macdammy(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2021
Bros OP, just read this your message again, and imagine if it was written by someone else.

What would you think?

Why you go dey chase woman when any day she fit dey with another person.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2021
YOU ARE NOT!!
But I pray ur brain shouldn't be on suspension till infinity.
Some of you guys seeking for advice here, do not deserve to be given one!!!

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by LordPherule(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2021
For the sake of your family and loved ones, please quit that toxic relationship. Don't be a chump. She's a hustling you like maye.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ultiabaz36(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Jashub:
Bros she's using you. And as it stands, she's only dating you because of the little change you have. And very soon, she'll soon upgrade her level by finding a deep-pocket boyfriend(or maga) that can meet up with her demands, which of course will give you more than just a heartbreak. So here is my advise: dump her (now) and save yourself the heartache of losing a promising financial future with a peaceful state of mind. A word is enough for the wise

I really appreciate your word of advice. I already made up my mind and move on.

10 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ultiabaz36(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2021
Thank you boss

LordPherule:
For the sake of your family and loved ones, please quit that toxic relationship. Don't be a chump. She's a hustling you like maye.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Savedday: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

41 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Angelacruz: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2021
You should not add another liability to ur problems...invest in urself more n move on wit ur life

3 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by bigcee(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Guy, she is using manipulative tactics to leech from you grin. Indeed you're in a toxic relationship. Let her go so you can focus on yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by merieam16(f): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Er u sure ure in ur 30s like dis.. cos to slap u dey hungry me

19 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Ola17: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2021
paulolee:
but wait o...all this Mumu post na real life story? or person jus use us dey catch cruise?
azin person wey dey earn 45k dis hard Inflationary period still de mumu like this?.
bea wey broke vex block u n u beg am to unblock u back...jus imagine
if u place same hunger for ur hustle u go de make above 45k...

Believe it or not, 93.672% of such posts are real including this one. It is a known fact that most people lose their senses when they are in ‘love’ or under the influence of religion.

We can only pray for them.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2021
Not only are you dating yourself, you're lavishing all your income on a gold digger. Wise up bro.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by WisdomHunter(m): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

I don't want to finish reading this nonsense because I'm angry with you already embarassed embarassed embarassed

All a have to tell you is that you are not ready for your future yet until you leave that girl

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.