Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? (36252 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How's Your Relationship Like? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Marigold2rock(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Please Advise me on what to do as this is getting on my nerves.

A right thinking man should know what to do before bringing it here . u mean u borrow to satisfy a girlfriend? With a paltry salary of 45k.
Pls drop that girl like a bad habit , she isn't worth the stress bro.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Youngzedd:

I want you to get a bottle of champagne and celebrate.

Thank God for this day. Grace has found you. Digest the below contents and be free.

How women gold dig you >> https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold

Chosen >> https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

Choosing a girl >> https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

Recognise and avoid damaged goods >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM

The Sexual Imprint >> https://www.nairaland.com/5322786/ubunjas-miseducation-sexual-imprint

You can't save her >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7bVhfDmnoI

Watch. Never put up with a girlfriend's Sh1t >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX7W5ay_TrU

Reality every guy most know >> https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Ignore her when she whines, complains or criticises >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlfcYt46piU

Later you go through all the topics here >> https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja/topics

Join me on TeIegram @MenRedPill
Enough overdose...

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fucking leave the bitch, you don't deserve her, she is just using you

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Morris101686(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Focus on your purpose my nigga. You still have enough time to get things right

Dumb her fucking ass she belong to the street. Build your masculinity and see how other ladies are coming after you.

Be a toxic man
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Omobola121(f): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Yes.

TheEnforcer:
Are you a lady?
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by FahBuLous: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Jashub:
Bros she's using you. And as it stands, she's only dating you because of the little change you have. And very soon, she'll soon upgrade her level by finding a deep-pocket boyfriend(or maga) that can meet up with her demands, which of course will give you more than just a heartbreak. So here is my advise: dump her (now) and save yourself the heartache of losing a promising financial future with a peaceful state of mind. A word is enough for the wise
Listen to this advice...
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Newbielearner(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Op, carry all your savings. Join it with this month's salary and send it to her. She would really appreciate you. grin

When last did you send something to your parents and siblings?

Just do the above, you would wake up afterwards cheesy
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by tosaino95(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Me that is earning 50K plus side money close to 70K doesn't think of girls not to talk of girlfriend you dey earn 45K and spending it on girl.
I no pity you and no advise from me to you.
You be mumu Bro undecided
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Boatswain: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Na wa o, bros your mumu no too much?
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Xpol: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abovebest:
She's a wife material
Just keep spending till you're capable of purchasing the material

Her mission in your life is obvious
lol I be wan insult the Op before but when I read your advice I gave up the insult

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
You are just old in age.but u are still a kid
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by JesusDWay(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

You haven't reached your final destination, better move on quickly and focus on how to better your finances.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Your mumu too much abeg
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Some guys have enough time. It is obvious she only wants you for cashing out. Better leave her before it becomes too late.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by bigcasava1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

thank God u no be my brother.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by DigitB: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
₦45k job in Lagos and you have a girlfriend? You need deliverance.

Btw where is the breakup message? I only came here to laugh to the message
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?

Hahahahahahaha, u no go kill person shall
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by SamNezzy: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
She doesn't love you. Save yourself from heartbreak by ending the relationship. Open your mind, keep searching & you will find the one you deserve.
We move.....
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by HELLASJ(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
You're one of the problems we have in this country...
The hand writing is written boldly on the floor but you still refused to notice cos of an unexisting love...

Wait till she dumps you... Or dump her now

A word is enough ....
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Gfskw: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nigerian girls are nothing but pest in this generation

Beware
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Lugianostar(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmmmm!!!!

Will say nothing please
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Horlarteey: 12:57am On Jul 10, 2021
Wow, she blocks u immediately. Okay since u don't have money for Salah cloth, at least u should have money for Mane cloth.
Abeg which kind true love fit dey do like that. She go send break up message and block u immediately. Baba, she dey use ur money take care of another fine boy
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nicerazor(m): 2:20am On Jul 10, 2021
When a man is in love, a new mumu is born.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Michealscofield(m): 2:39am On Jul 10, 2021
Leave her op
She deserved a better life
Am sorry
Knack your head for ground sad

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by OdogwuAnambra: 3:30am On Jul 10, 2021
ultiabaz36:

You're a fool
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Kaymicheal852: 3:55am On Jul 10, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Learn Game.

Always have like at least 3 girls on your rotation,you won't be needy and cut anyone who is disturbing your life out anytime you like
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by FMAKJ: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2021
@ OP leave that girl now and move on.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Leave
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Rossy12(f): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2021
SMH, u dnt need advice, u need sense!!!
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Johwyze: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Guy i have been in that shoe before oga....bros flee for your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.