Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Interesting Question And Answer Session With Peter Enahoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Question And Answer Session With Peter Enahoro (140 Views)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Anthony Enahoro Was Indicted By A Military Panel In 1976 / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Question And Answer Session With Peter Enahoro by melodyogonna(m): 2:09am On Jul 09, 2021
I'm listening to this interesting recording of a question and answer session with the legendary Peter Enahoro (Peter Pan) that took place on Twitter space yesterday. The topic borders on many historical topics like Nigerian independence, civil war, military rule, Nigerian structure, and many other things. Tbh it kinda feels enlightening to hear people in politics from before independence narrate their own understanding of the events.

I'm going to append the link on my next reply to avoid suspension, antispam bot dey overzealous sometimes.
Re: Interesting Question And Answer Session With Peter Enahoro by melodyogonna(m): 2:11am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Interesting Question And Answer Session With Peter Enahoro by melodyogonna(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
I wonder, did anyone listen to this?
The part he said Nigeria was created because of profit to Britain is especially important because it highlights the faulty foundation the country was based on, and something I've been telling everyone close to me for years now. Nigeria was made as an avenue to steal natural resources, as such it needs to remain unstable and in constant tension so important questions won't be raised. Anyone with high hopes for Nigeria will have to wait a long time, the different nationalities have nothing in common from which they can develop a prosperous relationship from

(1) (Reply)

PDP May Be Extinct Before 2023 – Presidential Aide / PDP Kicks As Six Lawmakers Get Suspension In Imo / Insecurity: President Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, Reveals Next Line Of Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.