Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

A Different Type Of Cyber Cafe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Different Type Of Cyber Cafe (2762 Views)

Attention Of Cyber Cafe Or Computer Operator Is Needed / Bulk Sales Of Ladies Wave-on(s) & Attachment (different Type) / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Different Type Of Cyber Cafe by techbabes: 3:25pm On May 10, 2011
I'm thinking of starting a cyber-cafe but really want to make it different from the others by making it less
"cyber"-ish and more "cafe" like.

I was thinking instead of rows of big computers, why not provide netbooks/ laptops that people can use anywhere in the cafe compound ( e.g. sofas, tables, maybe private internet rooms that can be booked). There could also be a snacks and drinks available for people to buy. The idea around the netbooks is to save diesell, but also make people stay longer because they are comfortable.

However I have a big problem - how do I stop people stealing the laptops and selling them at computer village (I know they will try!)

Your Ideas and criticism are most welcome!!
Re: A Different Type Of Cyber Cafe by skyelark: 8:40pm On May 10, 2011
its not new. Though its not common. i have a cafe called revolutions laptop cafe here in Lagos. gimme a call on 08025488811 for consultation

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Service Of A Reliable Freight Forwarding Company Not A Stealing One / Who Knows About Starta.ng / Afriq Arbitrage System ( A.A.S)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.