Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,084 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nairaland-ph | Circle Of Friends | Whatsapp Group - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland-ph | Circle Of Friends | Whatsapp Group (287 Views)

Making Friends Whatsapp Group...! / In Need Of Friends / Am A Lady In Need Of Friends In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland-ph | Circle Of Friends | Whatsapp Group by Kieldgreat: 5:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Greetings All,

So I’m thinking, how about joining a group of PH resident Nairalanders of Working class and Responsible folks.
Something out of the work-church-home vicious triangle we’ve come to associate Ph with.

Idea is to;

1. Go on road trips, vacation as decided or agreed upon as a group.

2. Plan Fun & Games nights on Fridays/Weekends/holidays.

3. Aerobics, Fitness walks/jogs, Massage

4. Network, Date, Career advice/advancement, Mentorship etal.

5. Plan dinners, parties/clubbing amongst members.

Notes:
1. Group is exclusively for non-students, career driven, honest-earning and responsible (non-judgemental)individuals. Students may/can tag along with a member during any planned event but cannot be member of the group.

2. Group activities would be group funded or by freewill contributions. Idea is for no deadwoods.

3. Due diligence would be done for all members joining within their first 2weeks in the group. Their continuous stay thereafter would be a confirmation of their acceptance. Due diligence would be comprehensive and very thorough!

4. Every member have as much stake as the other person. Equality and fairness for all(gender inclusive)

5. Below is the invite link.

Please note the first 5members would be made group admins after I’ve completed my thorough checks on their personality.

See you guys on the group….let’s dwarf what the Lagos folks have been able to achieve. Our musicians have started it already, let’s follow their stead grin

Link would be reset every 2weeks and updated here to prevent spamming!

https:///I9gQ6bqLA0pDyuY5xh0F8e

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland-ph | Circle Of Friends | Whatsapp Group by kellexnuel(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Add me, link is not working
Re: Nairaland-ph | Circle Of Friends | Whatsapp Group by Kieldgreat: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Nairaland-ph | Circle Of Friends | Whatsapp Group by Okochag: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Nairaland-ph | Circle Of Friends | Whatsapp Group by ManAdii: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Reset the group link. It's no longer working
Re: Nairaland-ph | Circle Of Friends | Whatsapp Group by Spiff20(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pls add me to the group the link is not working. 08176538870

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Who Want Explore And Have Fun . / Python programming free class / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.