Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,779,174 members, 6,623,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 December 2021 at 09:28 AM

Covid 19 Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 Vaccine (117 Views)

WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine / See What People Who Took The COVID-19 Vaccine Are Discovering After. / UK Approves Pfizer-Biontech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use, First In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Vaccine by Peace91: 6:09am On Jul 09
Please,has anyone here taking the Covid19 vaccine and didn't have any symptoms?I just need to know cos someone close to me took the first dose since May and is supposed to take the second dose this July.

But he said that after about 3 weeks of taking the first dose,he has been having some kind of tingling sensation in that hand,and sometimes he feels cold and then start having goose pumps in that hand. He said he can't go back for the second dose because of the way he feels. And he is considering going to see a doctor since it has lingered.

Pls is there anyone here who has had similar experience?Or is there any cause for him to worry about this? Doctors in the house I will gladly appreciate your contributions too.

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Case Of Delta Variant Detected In Nigeria – NCDC / Can You Use Any Stone To Sharpen A Knife? / Snake Juice Recipes For Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.