Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Covid 19 Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 Vaccine (175 Views)

Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine / AIDS Vaccine Passes Key Early Test / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Vaccine by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Please,has anyone here taking the Covid19 vaccine and didn't have any symptoms?I just need to know cos someone close to me took the first dose since May and is supposed to take the second dose this July.

But he said that after about 3 weeks of taking the first dose,he has been having some kind of tingling sensation in that hand,and sometimes he feels cold and then start having goose pumps in that hand. He said he can't go back for the second dose because of the way he feels. And he is considering going to see a doctor since it has lingered.

Pls is there anyone here who has had similar experience?Or is there any cause for him to worry about this? Doctors in the house I will gladly appreciate your contributions too.

(1) (Reply)

Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. / Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza / Govt Laments Poor Blood Donation Culture In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.