Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) (24078 Views)

PDP Bigwigs In Secret Battle For 2023 Presidential Ticket / Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Olutozn54(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2021
This politicians are stupid and a joker. I keep wondering, what are they going to use for campaign. APC of all happinings, so pathetic.
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Ruggman: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2021
How can you refer to these paper tigers and unknown politicians as bigwigs in Abia ?
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by SONYCITY: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2021
if dt can make abia to lok neity let dm go
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Abedfff14: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2021
brainhgeek:
Keeping on defecting. It will be easier to put you guys into one big truck and push you over the cliff. Please gather yourselves into one big disastrous group.
To the sea with PDP & APC scamlords! This nation is done with your species and your kind.
naso o, baba GOD wan do something, many politicians are joining the bad wagon chosen to be destroyed, many politicians and governors would have the shock of their lives. keep joining apc, a party that will be relegated. hahaha
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Gbagura: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2021
what manner of name is secondus? Nigeria is officially a one-party state. Igbos are truly united, indeed!
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by alizma: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Lol, e don dey happen
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by ogologoamu: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2021
nazicartel:
Apart from Nwaji ...... Which other person there is a big name seff.... Even Nwaji has lost value.... He can't even win his village comfortably..... APC/PDP na the Same same
I saw my inlaw barrister Chibuike Nwaokeukwu there and lafff.
Big wig my foot.

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Credobee(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Timing is very essential in this type of movement.
I doubt if they really timed it well.
A lot will still happen after the national convention of the party.
Naija politricks....... never a dull moment
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/abia-pdp-bigwigs-dump-party-defect-to-apc-see-who-they-are/
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Are APC this desperate that every politician becomes a bigwig to them
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/abia-pdp-bigwigs-dump-party-defect-to-apc-see-who-they-are/
I am beginning to think that this is a PDP agenda geared towards 2023. Use their highly placed members to infiltrate APC and destabilized dem before the next election
Hope I'm right
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by akdjr(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2021
Let them achieve their presidency in PDP. We de watch
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by chrisvic007: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2021
focus7:
Asgard73 how business?

Some of you are not politicians and the fact that you are an online warrior does not make your opinion count when it comes to open politics. In one my comment on a polical thread here I have said that Obiano coming to APC is a done deal, the handwriting is clear on the wall is just that the people don't like coming to term with the obvious. I also said the next to follow is Abia state governor then Enugu state governor though he may be pledging his commitment to PDP but he's on his way to APC. You can quote me later Obaseki is returning to APC.

PDP will end up leaving only Wike in it. Let me tell you something about the Igbos that I know very well, nobody bullies an Igbo man, Igbo men are not ready to cow to anyone, if you will win an Igbo man persuade him not bully him otherwise he will dare you. Wike think everyone is Rivers state, the moment he began to make those his bully statements I know that PDP has lost the Igbos.

Whatever your opinion is, we don't want Obaseki in APC. His brand of politics is not good for party cohesion and discipline. Note that he is already causing issues in his newly found home.

Be that as it may, he is not really needed in APC. But a bloc (CPC) would like him to cone back so that they can use him against the ACN, his former block. At any rate, they will fail together.
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by ekesimo(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2021
It is happening
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Raheem2386: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Who den influence?
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Easternblood: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2021
Metrix147:

APC can never win in Abia State or any South Eastern state
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Asgard73: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2021
focus7:
Asgard73 how business?

Some of you are not politicians and the fact that you are an online warrior does not make your opinion count when it comes to open politics. In one my comment on a polical thread here I have said that Obiano coming to APC is a done deal, the handwriting is clear on the wall is just that the people don't like coming to term with the obvious. I also said the next to follow is Abia state governor then Enugu state governor though he may be pledging his commitment to PDP but he's on his way to APC. You can quote me later Obaseki is returning to APC.

PDP will end up leaving only Wike in it. Let me tell you something about the Igbos that I know very well, nobody bullies an Igbo man, Igbo men are not ready to cow to anyone, if you will win an Igbo man persuade him not bully him otherwise he will dare you. Wike think everyone is Rivers state, the moment he began to make those his bully statements I know that PDP has lost the Igbos.

Kid..
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Easternblood: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Almaigaa:

Good news. APC ga-eweghara mpaghara ọwụwa anyanwụ niile. APC ka PDP mma. PDP na APGA emeghị ihe ọ bụla na Ọwụwa Anyanwụ grin grin grin
Amadioha gbachie go nti
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Jostoman: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Big Wetin? grin grin grin
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Almaigaa: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Easternblood:
Amadioha gbachie go nti

Laghachi na onye na-ezipụ. Nwere ike ị nweta gị okpukpu abụọ. Amen

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Sholaco: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Useless irresponsible senseless political prostitutes
ipob/ESN spotted grin
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Easternblood: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Almaigaa:

grin grin grin grin stop using Google translate , otu Nne gi gbawaa
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Almaigaa: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Easternblood:
grin grin grin grin stop using Google translate , otu Nne gi gbawaa

Ya nne gi ruru unyi ka i na-ako onu

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2021
Watering the ground for Ikpeazu's defection.

You heard it first here...

PDP is dead
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by naijaddk: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2021
It baffles me to see people who have lost their dignity just because of money. they jump from party to party grin grin
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Almaigaa:

Hahahaha!

Is that igbo or a camerounian language?
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2021
ANDREW91:

I am beginning to think that this is a PDP agenda geared towards 2023. Use their highly placed members to infiltrate APC and destabilized dem before the next election
Hope I'm right
Hope over to you...

Sebi it's Hope you are asking abi?
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by CSTRR: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2021
Abia should see it as an opportunity.

The terrible PDP guys that made their state a shit-hole are leaving to the APC.
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by drlateef: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Why is PDP haemorrhaging like this?
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2021
I pity foolish Nigerians who still vote for these thieves.

Old wine in a new bottle.

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by olancho: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Big wetin, I have not heard any of the names before. The name sounds Ngwa. I will be glad if APC takes over Abia because PDP has really messed up the state. Orji Uzor milked the state dry and TA Orji buried it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Four Fulani Herdsmen In Borno / Rivers Assembly To Fubara: Withdraw Your Illegal Appointments / Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.