Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? (1256 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by slyfox35(m): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2021
The word "Baby Mama" started as a tiny dot in today's society but now that dot has become so large,Baby mamas here and there,Gone are the days where Getting married was a must and an achievement in Nigeria,Most young guys these days just need a child,but there are still some who will prefer to get married though,settle down and have a nice family,but how possible is that with this generation.
Which brings me to the topic of why baby mamas are so rampant now,let's remove unwanted pregnancy out of it, because,most of the "baby daddies" are well to do,and gladly accept the baby. So we wouldn't say it's finance.In my opinion,I prefer baby Mamas,why?
Answer: I am not shaming nor mocking girls of this generation,but the fact is most of them can't keep a home,hence the high rate of divorce between couples these days,the generation of our mothers are long gone in the marriage sphere,where would you see a woman that can bear all what our mothers passed through and still stayed in the marriage.
These days,a little problem in the marriage sparks feminism quotes, independent woman quotes,bla bla bla.
Not to talk of the promiscuous stories we see in marriage stories these days.Why marry when you can't keep your legs closed to an outside body.
The advent of the internet really played a big role in limited marriages and happy homes these days,a girl of 14 those days is mostly innocent and ignorant of the world,a girl of 13 these days is in her room locked up but has the world with her in her phone,she can see and hear anything.
The males are not left out too,some really have unapologetic and obtuse attitude..I envy the era of our parents.
I prefer baby Mama, because I nor fit for drama,I nor fit for heartbreak,them nor dey see strong man for heartbreak o,if e catch you,then u will understand
Which do you prefer,Wife or Baby mama?
Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by Afonjashapmouth: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2021
Any that won't frustrate the daylight out of me
Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by donbachi(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2021
No responsible man will prefer a babymama.

Wetin u dey run from?

7 Likes

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by TUANKU(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2021
I want both.
Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by TUANKU(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2021
donbachi:

Wetin u dey run from?
Speak for yourself, are you more responsible than Usain Bolt or Ronaldo?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by donbachi(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2021
TUANKU:

Those women are all engaged to them...and also find out the meaning of "living lovers"

1 Like

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by slyfox35(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2021
donbachi:

Wetin u dey run from?
Brother,Are you saying Jesus christ was not responsible?

1 Like

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by slyfox35(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2021
donbachi:
Those women are all engaged to them...and also find out the meaning of "living lovers"
Bros,those ones are glorified baby mamas,no difference,Ronaldo has been engaged to that girl even before He win he first international trophy,since that time,the girl don born three abi four,that na baby mama na,if even ronaldo dey fear marriage, who am I,who is me, who is I be?

1 Like

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by TUANKU(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2021
donbachi:
Haha! Engagement is marriage? Baby mama na baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by fati2001(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2021
slyfox35:
The word "Baby Mama" started as a tiny dot in today's society but now that dot has become so large,Baby mamas here and there,Gone are the days where Getting married was a must and an achievement in Nigeria,Most young guys these days just need a child,but there are still some who will prefer to get married though,settle down and have a nice family,but how possible is that with this generation.
Which brings me to the topic of why baby mamas are so rampant now,let's remove unwanted pregnancy out of it, because,most of the "baby daddies" are well to do,and gladly accept the baby. So we wouldn't say it's finance.In my opinion,I prefer baby Mamas,why?
Answer: I am not shaming nor mocking girls of this generation,but the fact is most of them can't keep a home,hence the high rate of divorce between couples these days,the generation of our mothers are long gone in the marriage sphere,where would you see a woman that can bear all what our mothers passed through and still stayed in the marriage.
These days,a little problem in the marriage sparks feminism quotes, independent woman quotes,bla bla bla.
Not to talk of the promiscuous stories we see in marriage stories these days.Why marry when you can't keep your legs closed to an outside body.
The advent of the internet really played a big role in limited marriages and happy homes these days,a girl of 14 those days is mostly innocent and ignorant of the world,a girl of 13 these days is in her room locked up but has the world with her in her phone,she can see and hear anything.
The males are not left out too,some really have unapologetic and obtuse attitude..I envy the era of our parents.
I prefer baby Mama, because I nor fit for drama,I nor fit for heartbreak,them nor dey see strong man for heartbreak o,if e catch you,then u will understand

irresponsible fellows hate the Holy way, but they prefer the unholy way to have a free past for infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by chatinent: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2021
What's the difference between a baby mama and a roadside LovePeddler?

Or you think she's all for you? She's a shoe who waits for expensive legs to fit.

I choose to be responsible.

At least, a wife knows the repercussions of extramarital affairs!

1 Like

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by wumi2017(f): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Wife
Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by zed7: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
TUANKU:

How do you determine if Bolt or Ronaldo is responsible? Money? Some people have such low self esteem that they think money is the all and all.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by TUANKU(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
zed7:

How do you determine if Bolt or Ronaldo is responsible? Money? Some people have such low self esteem that they think money is the all and all.
Considering that my comment carries a "?" mark shows it's a question but your pea sized brain has concluded it's self esteem.
So you think Bolt and Ronaldo only have money and nothing else to show? These guys are two of the greatest sportsmen of a generation, they've done philanthropy work amounting to millons of dollars etc. You must be a dumb fvck who thinks he's smart.
Yes money is all, don't be mad because you're broke.
Try feeding the poor without money let's see. Clown.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by Cuttycool(f): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
A wife of course
Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
TUANKU:

Considering that my comment carries a "?" mark shows it's a question but your pea sized brain has concluded it's self esteem.
So you think Bolt and Ronaldo only have money and nothing else to show? These guys are two of the greatest sportsmen of a generation, they've done philanthropy work amounting to millons of dollars etc. You must be a dumb fvck who thinks he's smart.
Yes money is all, don't be mad because you're broke.
Try feeding the poor without money let's see. Clown.

But the question mark on your previous comment was directed to the moniker you quoted, you typed "more responsible than Bolt and Ronaldo" meaning you think they are responsible yes? Instead of you to answer why you "think" they are responsible, you chose to insult and rant about their philanthropy, does that mean they are responsible fathers when you don't stay with them? I was actually eager to see your response, instead of the show of anger you displayed.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by slyfox35(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

But the question mark on your previous comment was directed to the moniker you quoted, you typed "more responsible than Bolt and Ronaldo" meaning you think they are responsible yes? Instead of you to answer why you "think" they are responsible, you chose to insult and rant about their philanthropy, does that mean they are responsible fathers when you don't stay with them? I was actually eager to see your response, instead of the show of anger you displayed.
Maybe he didn't explain well because of emotions,the other guy started the insult by talking about low self-esteem,does having a role model makes someone low self-esteemed?..Yeah,Ronaldo and Usain do alot of philanthropy work,and like you said,we do not live with them,but truth is,if you follow Ronaldo,u will know he's a good father,like very good,In the society we live now,you don't have to live with someone to know the person.
Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by slyfox35(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2021
zed7:

So.. having a role model makes someone have low self-esteem? wawu!,I love your philosophy,bro.. Ronaldo is as responsible as any man can be,How do you measure responsibility?
I don't live with him,but I know he doesn't smoke, doesn't drink,takes care of his family,takes care of the poor,has no tats, he's a leader,a visionary and a world wide icon, everything I just mentioned about him has nothing to do with money,so...Mr High self esteem,money does not determine responsibility,way of life does,no one ever mentioned money as a factor

1 Like

Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by VTJN(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2021
slyfox35:
Wife, a companion
Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by LadySarah: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
I'm very sure you'll be keeping the kids cos i wonder how you'll be comfortable that ur seed is somewhere where your baby mama could be bringing in different men because of course she's not answerable to you or anybody?

Just be sending money.It is for the stupid girls allowing themselves to be used for the nonsense.

Onye ara!
Re: Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? by Domale: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
I want both, just kidding. I would choose wife of course. However, I can't meet a woman for a long time... The matter is that, I work a lot and don't visit public places at all. How to find a woman? I am thinking about online dating as it seems the only option for me. Is it worth it? I read datemyage review and want to try.

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing / A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him / Please, Adivice A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.