Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? (27941 Views)

Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) / How The Relationship With Your Hairstylist Will Impact Your Hairdo / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by canDy4eva(f): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
GboyegaD:
It is well.

I am truly surprised hair cut cost as low as N300 to N500 yet people advise some job seekers here to pursue a career in barbing. When money go complete abi barber bo dey pay rent/buy fuel ni?

... As in #40 naira?
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Me nah 300
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Numerouno94(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
N500.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by GboyegaD(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
DenreleDave:

Do u mean 250 naira 25 bucks and now 400 naira/bucks

No, I meant what I wrote but realized the question/rant was mainly for a geographical location, so I had to modify my response.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by OskiGraphix101: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Legit 500H here where I stay o! 1k + for dyeing.

Your business/brand deserves that special look
One that will attract Premium Clients!
For all your Graphic Design needs, at a giveaway
prize, contact the number below via Call or whatsapp.

Upgrade your business/brand outlook with just a DM
away!!.
Ps: 24 hours refund guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by ignis: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
WhoIBe:
150 naira with Nepa
250 naira with gen.

What else

What if you are barbing with Nepa, and Nepa took light and they switched to Gen?

5 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by okuta007: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
rill:
Wanna rant angry. The effect of inflation is seriously hitting everywhere. Infact I'm still vexing since yesterday night angry

I visited my barber yesterday for my routine haircut, 2 weeks after my last visit. After he was done, I brought out my usual #300. He refused to collect, telling me there is an adjustment in price. He said the new charge is #500, directing me to the updated price list. lipsrsealed

I was like Wtf angry, why u no tell me b4 u start. I for just vex comot the shop and carry the hair for another two weeks. I had only stepped out with #500, hoping to buy suya with the remaining #200. He apologised and told me he forgot. He mentioned they had a meeting and agreed on the increment, blaming the continuous increase in price of goods and services.

I told him I will give him 300, and then balance him on my next visit. That suya been dey really hungry me. He eventually agreed because he knows me well.

When I got home, nah vex I use chew the suya, e no come sweet for mouth sef. Now I would have to adjust the frequency i visit for a haircut. Maybe I go even change my hairstyle to last skin, cos my hair grow very fast.

This country sef..... angry angry angry

Nairalanders..... How much do u guys now pay for your hairdo, abi nah my area alone

I cut with $25 - which is N11,000 + once every other 3 weeks - $20 for the cut, $5 for the tip grin

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by GboyegaD(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
canDy4eva:

... As in #40 naira?

No, but make we skip am abeg.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
300 naira pere
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Simplythebest: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
N500 whether gen or Nepa. For Dubai we normally barbe 20 to 25 dirhams.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by IjawAboki007: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
1,500 to 2k now grin grin
Facials 5k
So apparently I spend 7k unknowingly every two weeks �� Na God go help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
500 hundred naira and na im bros op dey complain
Ogbeni na 1000 we take dey barb for Benin city...

Ogbeni....which one be lie kill me dia? I dey tell you The truth....you dey argue..there is no industry in Benin city...no company to work money...but things are so expensive
Alaye which barbing saloon for bdpa dy Barb for 1k
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Iamthoney(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
I don dey cut my hair for 500-1000k for years now cos my barbers are very good

I get three separate barbers for this country in different state so Na wetin I Dey pay dem
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by sisisioge: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
My brother, na so we see am o. Attachment that used to be 1,600 is now 2400 and one no dey reach o. I just weak. To make matters worse,wigs don tire me,they are presently on leave. This country is really in trouble....why Buhari do us like this? But the guy promised to be good to us o embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by okuta007: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
500 hundred naira and na im bros op dey complain
Ogbeni na 1000 we take dey barb for Benin city...

Ogbeni....which one be lie kill me dia? I dey tell you The truth....you dey argue..there is no industry in Benin city...no company to work money...but things are so expensive

my broda no vex na joke i dey joke thats why i put smiley - you are right - everything don go up anyhow men angry

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
ignis:

What if you are barbing with Nepa, and Nepa took light and they switched to Gen?
na 400naira pere grin
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by DenreleDave(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
GboyegaD:

No, I meant what I wrote but realized the question/rant was mainly for a geographical location, so I had to modify my response.

I know.. I was just teasing you.. I know u based in the States...

I'm a long time follower of you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by NothingLikeLove(f): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
I braid and weave my hair myself. I have wigs I use sometimes too. Tired of the ridiculous amount for everything.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Drone95(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
0.00002 BTC is what I transfered to his wallet addressfor my hair cut grin

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by nathanomochi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
There was a day i went for a haircut somewhere different from my usual spot, after the cut na so one lady come out ,come start washing hair and body massage,when them finish tell me price i wan mad o!!!! I say never again but for the usual place i cut it's 500 naira now

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Newagenda: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
300 in my area
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Gemineye: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Still N400 here

Wahala for hairy guys like us wey need to shave every week oo
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Legendrysailor(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
UltraSphinx:
cheesy

We at get our hair cut at the APC youth stadium for $1 (equivalent to N1). Thanks to the dogged efforts of our darling daddy channeled towards improving za Economy
God Bless Naijeriya!

cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Vulture will come for u ooooh
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Loveknitting: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
NothingLikeLove:
I braid and weave my hair myself. Tired of the ridiculous amount for everything.

Good idea.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by GboyegaD(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
DenreleDave:

I know.. I was just teasing you.. I know u based in the States...

I'm a long time follower of you cheesy

Hope you were able to resolve your sister's issue.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Ballack1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
300naira for here...100,200 for school environment
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Nehyooh(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
ZERO. i cut it myself.
Skin man grin
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by sync(f): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
I usually plait corn rows (all back) for #300 then I wear wig. It’s cheaper for me since am currently unemployed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better; The Lady Or The Basket? / There Is Nothing Wrong Wearing A Girdle Or A Slimming Shapewear / Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.