Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? (27956 Views)

Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) / How The Relationship With Your Hairstylist Will Impact Your Hairdo / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by medexico(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
150 naira, aboki man go use razor blade cut am.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
I barbed my hair for 1k every 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Mayor1732: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
400 for my side o BUBU don change everything
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Thryphosa(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lol! You barb every 2 weeks and you think your hair grow fast? That means mine is super fast! Anyways, I barb every 5 days at #400.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
My barber is a lady. So I don't check how much I pay grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by rapheal5(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Qpetz:
N20: Skin (Razor blade). tongue
u re a liar razor blade na #30 since early this year

5 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Righteousness2(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The land of Israel is not the one in that fake Jerusalem..

The land of Israel is not full of rocks and deserts..

The land of Israel is a land flowing with milk and honey

Israelites are blessed with fertile lands , they won't need irrigation.

The children of Esau have been fighting over these land for centuries

But the times comes when the children of Israel and Judah and the remnants will take the battle to the children of Esau (fulanis)

Yoruba, the tribe of Judah
[/s]
You never stop this Confusion

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Asiseeit: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
phr0nesis:
#300-#500
I don't have a particular barber. I barb all over the place

grin grin
I find this very funny

On the subject.
They now charge N500. My preferred hairstyle was afro/punk...those type with 2 steps. As my hairline loses shape easily(the front grows down towards the nose) I had to touch it up weekly - and eventually cut again after 2 weeks. Based on that I'll be spending N1400 monthly.

Not anymore. I'm on low cut now. So low that it takes 3 weeks to grow and I touch up just once in-between cuts. That's N700. Cost halved!
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Well well well

What do we have here

Me wey dey use #500 to scrape my hair..na isi nkwocha abi gorimankpa I dey carry....

Monthly o

I dey find cream wey be say my hair for head no go grow again

2 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by nedekid: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
foeedaba:
This country don scatter finish. The price of everything just dey increase everyday.

The price of small Eva palm oil that was increased to N500 some weeks ago, have once again been increased to 650.

Very soon now the price of suya go increase as well. And N200 suya will no longer be available.
Last time I bought sardine nko, ₦500 sad
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Ebonygeek(f): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Between #300 -#5000 depending on the style I ask for cry
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Kingluqman(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
phr0nesis:
#300-#500
I don't have a particular barber. I barb all over the place
Na skin you dey skin baba grin
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Taniaa(f): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
NothingLikeLove:
I braid and weave my hair myself. I have wigs I use sometimes too. Tired of the ridiculous amount for everything.
I swear. I've been wearing face cap on my braided hair for one week now, boss has asking why I didn't make my hair.
Increase my salary na grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Calicoe: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
I guess this is where having a bald head becomes an advantage because I shine my head anytime, any day by myself.
#teambaldhead
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by MobilityMFR(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
100 naira - RAZOR
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Asiseeit: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Benards:

Lol. And that nah because say nah half hair you barb o(abi nobi you dey the pishur) grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Sterope(f): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
What happened to blade and comb? grin
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by PENUEL17(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
₦200 Maidcity
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by KingDash: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
5k the haircut too make sense.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by ekitimanalways(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
rill:
Wanna rant angry. The effect of inflation is seriously hitting everywhere. Infact I'm still vexing since yesterday night angry

I visited my barber yesterday for my routine haircut, 2 weeks after my last visit. After he was done, I brought out my usual #300. He refused to collect, telling me there is an adjustment in price. He said the new charge is #500, directing me to the updated price list. lipsrsealed

I was like Wtf angry, why u no tell me b4 u start. I for just vex comot the shop and carry the hair for another two weeks. I had only stepped out with #500, hoping to buy suya with the remaining #200. He apologised and told me he forgot. He mentioned they had a meeting and agreed on the increment, blaming the continuous increase in price of goods and services.

I told him I will give him 300, and then balance him on my next visit. That suya been dey really hungry me. He eventually agreed because he knows me well.

When I got home, nah vex I use chew the suya, e no come sweet for mouth sef. Now I would have to adjust the frequency i visit for a haircut. Maybe I go even change my hairstyle to last skin, cos my hair grow very fast.

This country sef..... angry angry angry

Nairalanders..... How much do u guys now pay for your hairdo, abi nah my area alone
I have resulted in barbing myself now. I now give myself 'gorimapa' haircut until further notice...

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by stasius: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
500 naira.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by HEAVEN4444: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nehyooh:
Skin man grin
lol not full skin ooo. i also am beard gang so i line myself up. taught myself how to cut my own hair and do my beard and its the best investment i ever made. i dont deal with barber queues anymore or looking for barber if i move to a new place or barber messing my hair up lol
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by stasius: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
500 naira every two weeks.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by mintdrop: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
back to dadda
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Enn214(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
I think the barbers are taking advantage of us, knowing that we can't do without them.... Haircut no suppose pass N300.
Wetin dem dey cut??

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Emmanuel224(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Asiseeit: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Gemineye:
Still N400 here

Wahala for hairy guys like us wey need to shave every week oo

Shaving? Every 3 days for me. I got a clipper and shave myself. I only visit the barber when the hair has lost shape.
Everything don cost. I used to buy bread daily N250. Now N400, smaller and less delicious. I don turn am to 3 times weekly.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by observanc1: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
UltraSphinx:
cheesy

We at get our hair cut at the APC youth stadium for $1 (equivalent to N1). Thanks to the dogged efforts of our darling daddy channeled towards improving za Economy
God Bless Naijeriya!

cheesy
NairalandPolicewoman will pay u courtesy visit very soon.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Viking007(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
seanwilliam:
Na 500 I Dey pay .. and na every two weeks .

So I pend 1k on hair monthly grin
Same here. sad
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by tunize(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
#300 ur area calm now be that me i have been barbing with #500 for more than a year me even dey fear sey dem go increase am soon self
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by jamesharryson(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
I barb myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service / 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At America Multicultural Show Hosted By Krystal Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.