Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? (27953 Views)

Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) / How The Relationship With Your Hairstylist Will Impact Your Hairdo / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by HitRun(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
$25

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Asiseeit: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Enn214:
I think the barbers are taking advantage of us, knowing that we can't do without them.... Haircut no suppose pass N300.
Wetin dem dey cut??

Well, it's not necessarily about the hair. It's about the cost of them rendering the service to you. They'll buy fuel, pay rent(which is now high) pay PHCN (increased rate) and still make enough to care for themselves and family. When cost of living increases, it touches everything

3 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
I cut my own hair
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by socialmediaman: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Enn214:
I think the barbers are taking advantage of us, knowing that we can't do without them.... Haircut no suppose pass N300.
Wetin dem dey cut??

Your girlfriend or wife can’t cut your hair? There are videos all over YouTube

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by bezimo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
30 CAD..how much is that in Naira.lol
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Offpoint1: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Qpetz:
N20: Skin (Razor blade). tongue
Where you see razor blade for N20? Something wey I buy N40 2 days ago.... ordinary blade of N5 6 years ago

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by carson10(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
4000naira
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by 1F30M4(f): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Asiseeit:

Well, it's not necessarily about the hair. It's about the cost of them rendering the service to you. They'll buy fuel, pay rent(which is now high) pay PHCN (increased rate) and still make enough to care for themselves and family. When cost of living increases, it touches everything

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Plut01: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2021

Well, I have my clippers and some of my boys can barb well, so I do not pay for haircut.

But why are people spending 1k for haircut every two weeks when clippers are being sold for 4-5k?

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Benards(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Asiseeit:

Lol. And that nah because say nah half hair you barb o(abi nobi you dey the pishur) grin cheesy grin

Na you sabi o

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by tunize(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
500 hundred naira and na im bros op dey complain
Ogbeni na 1000 we take dey barb for Benin city...
Even most baby girls no longer plait hair....na wig them come dey wear anyday anytime twice on Friday
They have stopped all those thier braiding, twisting, crotchet, Bob marley, chuku , Ghana weaving, dreadlocks and kinky ball

Ogbeni....which one be lie kill me dia? I dey tell you The truth....you dey argue..there is no industry in Benin city...no company to work money...but things are so expensive
Dem nor go believe benin city is fucking turning into an expensive place gradually like Ph only tfare u go use waka alone self nor be joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by ImaIma1(f): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
200 naira suya? How many pieces?

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by bigcee(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
ekitimanalways:

I have resulted in barbing myself now. I now give myself 'gorimapa' haircut until further notice...
grin grin grin
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by jericco1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
#300 over here cut my hair every 5 days
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Adol84: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Me still dey cut at the price of 200 naira. If it goes more than 300, I will begin to cut my hair by myself. Or, my wife will do it. My haircut style is desert. Nothing remains on the head.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by netmillionaires(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Let me book space. I go modify when I get home.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Bryan88(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Evaromantik:
Frankly speaking, it was very cheap here in Anambra East. N200 could get you a nice haircut but suddenly, i was told it's N300 and now, it's N350-400.

Courtesy: Bad Governance.
then pity us in abuja nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Na cornrows all the way o. Just #250 and I do that monthly cuz I hate going to the salon. Na my wigs dey help me most times. Thank God I made them during this Corona period, if not eh, I for hear am now.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by laughitall(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
rill:
Wanna rant angry. The effect of inflation is seriously hitting everywhere. Infact I'm still vexing since yesterday night angry

I visited my barber yesterday for my routine haircut, 2 weeks after my last visit. After he was done, I brought out my usual #300. He refused to collect, telling me there is an adjustment in price. He said the new charge is #500, directing me to the updated price list. lipsrsealed

I was like Wtf angry, why u no tell me b4 u start. I for just vex comot the shop and carry the hair for another two weeks. I had only stepped out with #500, hoping to buy suya with the remaining #200. He apologised and told me he forgot. He mentioned they had a meeting and agreed on the increment, blaming the continuous increase in price of goods and services.

I told him I will give him 300, and then balance him on my next visit. That suya been dey really hungry me. He eventually agreed because he knows me well.

When I got home, nah vex I use chew the suya, e no come sweet for mouth sef. Now I would have to adjust the frequency i visit for a haircut. Maybe I go even change my hairstyle to last skin, cos my hair grow very fast.

This country sef..... angry angry angry

Nairalanders..... How much do u guys now pay for your hairdo, abi nah my area alone
1k still 1k
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Randerl: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Adekunlebright(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
1000# for Benin city
This is a change we want.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by 1F30M4(f): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
For me, cornrows anytime any day.. Important occasions, my wig comes out to play yayy otherwise I go out with my cornrows orrr other simple protective hairstyles which costs me say 5h - 1k.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Any girl wey make attachment; we suppose sing "Dorime" for am. cause now hair accessories are so expensive
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by theodara001(f): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
CAD 120-200
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by akeeng: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
£10 only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Asiseeit: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Benards:

Na you sabi o

Lol. Nah adjustable hair sef! You don shift am come front! Choi! Your barber good o
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by CelestineNelson: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
mrdna:
How many times do you barb a month?
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by dave247(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Used to cut for N250, but now N500. Over here they have standard saloon, and the guys there are good and there is comfort while you wait.... Sincerely, the bill is much...
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Tango123: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
rill:
Wanna rant angry. The effect of inflation is seriously hitting everywhere. Infact I'm still vexing since yesterday night angry

I visited my barber yesterday for my routine haircut, 2 weeks after my last visit. After he was done, I brought out my usual #300. He refused to collect, telling me there is an adjustment in price. He said the new charge is #500, directing me to the updated price list. lipsrsealed

I was like Wtf angry, why u no tell me b4 u start. I for just vex comot the shop and carry the hair for another two weeks. I had only stepped out with #500, hoping to buy suya with the remaining #200. He apologised and told me he forgot. He mentioned they had a meeting and agreed on the increment, blaming the continuous increase in price of goods and services.

I told him I will give him 300, and then balance him on my next visit. That suya been dey really hungry me. He eventually agreed because he knows me well.

When I got home, nah vex I use chew the suya, e no come sweet for mouth sef. Now I would have to adjust the frequency i visit for a haircut. Maybe I go even change my hairstyle to last skin, cos my hair grow very fast.

This country sef..... angry angry angry

Nairalanders..... How much do u guys now pay for your hairdo, abi nah my area alone

You and others talking here

Did u

Or did u not

Vote for Buhari in 2015 and 2019

Did u

Or did u not

Votr along ethnic and religious lines

Nigerians deserve the leaders we get

Enjoy ur change and sai babarism
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
2k every two weeks.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by 10mobile: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
jaido007:
Still #300.... If e pass that one, will be barbing last skin ..
Do you cut your head by yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service / 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At America Multicultural Show Hosted By Krystal Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.