Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? (15103 Views)

What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Bugatie(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
My first paper in a crowded exam hall at MSP that year, with some hanging by the window write tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by fatymore(f): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
HND2 Second Semester.
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Extremefiles(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Second week 100 level first semester
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by princeraymi: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
I discovered I won't be graduating with a first class after my 400L results came out, I cried like a baby that day. I was really disappointed.

10 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Bngf: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by enemyofprogress: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Nawa
stop nawaing me
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by basty: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Before I applied for JAMB.

1 Like

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by generalwhite(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bb
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Suspect33(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
200lv first semester

I swear nah so I go night class like mad for 100lv but as time goes on, my zeal start to dey drop. Nah 400lv I dey now... I sha dey nuture my 2.1 like boiler , make he no drop.
How you do am?

2 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by kenzysmith: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:
School na scam and who school help people, please avoid this thread! grin
I wish I play football or do yahooo early I kW were I for done dey now my papa I still dey use one eye dey look u. U be wicked person I no put water for mouth talk am

1 Like

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Rick9(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
100 Level after First Semester.
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by zinaunreal(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
The first day I stepped into uni
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by HydraFeeds(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:
lol na so I drop out on,I Dey like to be the best in any situation I find myself �
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Third year, after making B in IT defence
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Jms85(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
300l wen we started writing theory/essay and no more obj.......na c c c c c ..person begin get

4 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bngf:
Hmmm

Stop hmmming us
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by GOCEO: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Gaining admission into any tertiary institution comes with much expectations from an undergraduate student and his/her sponsors. Expectations like graduating with a first class honours degree, coming out as the best graduating student of the Department/Faculty/Institution etc.

As the journey begins, the work begins to achieve the goal of being the best in the academic pursuit, but in some cases the student can start realizing that he/she isn't really up to the task of being a first class student after getting to a certain level with different challenges which can lead to the student settling for whatever comes his/her way.

So, at what level in the University did you realize that you won't be graduating with a first class degree?
Lol 200hundred level in A.B.U Zaria, faculty of pharmacy after seeing my CGPA.

4 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by attat(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abeg na b4 man pikin get admission
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mine was from 1st year. I got into my current course with the hope that I would be able to get into medicine from there. It turned out that it wasn't as easy as they said it would.
I needed to have a lot of right connections and have money to spend too. My parents would do anything so I could fulfill my dreams but I didn't want them to spend on something that might not work out if it doesn't turn out right. Writing another jamb was out of question as the nature of my parents' occupation won't give me time to read at home and i 'm so bad at multitasking (if I should write jamb while in school).

Besides I was the 1st out of five and didn't want my bills to hinder that of others. The burden on my parents was much so I decided to stay back. I never liked my current course in first year. It was so disorganized and burdensome. Was always taunted by people in other departments especially Pharmacy students cuz we did some courses together. Saw my dreams wither away but I m fine with it now.
Currently in my finals, hoping to finish with a 2.1.

11 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by mmnlkayode: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
400 level second semester after seeing 400 level first semester results

1 Like

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Genea(f): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Gaining admission into any tertiary institution comes with much expectations from an undergraduate student and his/her sponsors. Expectations like graduating with a first class honours degree, coming out as the best graduating student of the Department/Faculty/Institution etc.

As the journey begins, the work begins to achieve the goal of being the best in the academic pursuit, but in some cases the student can start realizing that he/she isn't really up to the task of being a first class student after getting to a certain level with different challenges which can lead to the student settling for whatever comes his/her way.

So, at what level in the University did you realize that you won't be graduating with a first class degree?
Before I entered the university, I had already made up my mind that I wouldn't graduate with a FirstClass as I wouldn't put in the required reading effort. PS: I finished every semester and year with a CGPA of over a 4pt. Just didn't want it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by enambobo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
300 level after having a B in a three credit course. Las las na 4.34 man waka with for year 5.

4 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
The final results of my my last semester in the university because I was oscillating between 4.3 - 4.55.

Though finally ended with 4.4 after five years

4 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by smartasuen(m): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
saasala:
You must first be in school before aiming first class.

When I was in SS2, I stood up in front of the class and told my class mates I wouldn't be going to the university but they should watch out for my success story. I stopped right at SS3 and didn't even pass my WAEC.

Whilst my friends were in school, I was busy learning on the streets. I have made money and lost money. I have started businesses and lost businesses. I have been betrayed by business partners; one even sold our office and everything in it. I have learnt several skills including web programming, video editing etc. I have also become a film maker, producer, script writer and story board developer, not to mention I was a professional bricklayer and plumber before learning the digital skills.

I have bought cars and landed properties; even sold some properties to invest in new businesses only to lose all the money, I learnt and moved on.

I believe in learning on the go, learning on the street

First class from the uni? No, I don't have that. But I have have successfully sent my younger one to the uni and she graduated with first class.

I went to the university of the streets and studied hustle and bustle. So I have first class from the University Of The Streets.

I admire this individual! May you keep succeeding in Jesus name!!!

6 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by money121(m): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:

100Level grin grin
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by lalajnr(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:
sharrap your mouth you illiterate I'm sure you are from the core north whelat do you know about education sharrap illiterate next you see any thread concerning education just ignore it
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Snitch24(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:

On my matriculation day
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by BigDawsNet: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Before I got the admission

I know what I'm capable of...

So i really dint give maself much hope on first class

I know everything I should have done to acquire it then...but I just think it's best to keep it close to first class

2 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by BigDawsNet: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pk01:
The very first day
.. I saw my admission letter... Maths/sta...
Baba no Sabi anything maths... Cgp just dey drop anyhow... On God Sha!

Why can't you change your course
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by GboyegaD(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
I never thought of making a first class during my undergraduate as my target was a minimum of 4.0. Guess I knew I was unserious and had so much going on around that time like combining two programs in different institutions.
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Treasure17(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
100l. Thought I was ready and everything looked like a banana peel until I saw my first semester result. Omo, I humbled.
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Teejaney88(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
I never gave up, though a HND Holder. My cgpa for the first semester was 3.20 but I managed to graduate with 3.50

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilag Merit List Names / 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams / FUTO Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.