Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (94222 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by dreality: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Op, you are definitely not alright
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultimatekint:
I was scouting with a friend in a single room like this (38yrs back) , when I pregnated my girlfriend (then), the child we had then is now a landlord, with good wealth.Love to each other is what is important.
Hmm Herbert Macaulay,
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by martooski(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Please go and register to vote.
CVR.inecnigeria.org
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by powalez: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
That room wey you dey see so don see kpekus tire
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Starzo: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wittyduchess:
take;

Sensenillin II tds for two weeks.

Don't thank me for the diagnosis,it's the humane thing to do.
idiat and mosquito jet
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by omonla10(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
I didn't even have a room when I got married.. 11years later, I have 3 tenants(flats o) living in with me in this same lagos.. U can't see d future my dear..

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Bullman(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:
God forbid bad thing, I can never accept a guy's proposer living in one room, if it's not Mansion, he better not come my way..
Nigerians guys are all Useless

Show us your own condition na grin
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by neonly: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:
This photo has been trending on Facebook and I decided to bring it here to have the views of Nairaland ladies.

Ladies, is it a Yah or Nah?

Let's hear you.

Dis want Na woman room nah OP no guy go arrange him room like dis except he dey expect hhhhhhh
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Is toilet and bathroom inside the room too?

Looks like a pretty clean room to me, but whoever lives there, if he thinks of getting married while living there is pretty much an idiot.

There is more to marriage than two naked adults.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

As a woman, why should you wait for a man living in this condition to approach you.

Why not approach richer and better men.

Why do you people like to poverty shame men. Why is the burden of affluence placed on men.

Carry this your rubbish topic and gtfoh
Lobaton...
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Munzy14(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
ouzo1:
person wey even get gas...make him do giveaway joor.
grin

I have been trying to figure out what is wrong with the room....The guy even use treated net according to WHO standards...cheesy

Anyway person weh dey there today, can rent a furnished flat tomorrow or even buy land...na mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by 27Pushing30: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
maxwelltony:

the longest journey in life begins with a step, there is nothing bad in starting with a guy living in single room. My mother use to tell me that my dad does'nt have a bed when they started dating, she said he only has 2shirt and a pair of trouser which is wash and wear, for me its yah.. I say yes.

So what you’re saying is that the struggle your mum has struggled and passed is what you’re willing to struggle to? Lol
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by LegalWolf: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
To me, it’s not even that bad
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Francisalao9(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
What I can see from here is a rich guy room serving as a youth corps..
Case closed...

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Harrykn:
This one nor better pass swatting where you go dey outside if your room mate bring banny?
Just rearrange that corner using a big locker that will accommodate those kitchen items,
Get a wardrobe, 1k go do for paddy paddy carpenter.

My wall nor fine like that because of mosquito and my ceiling dey leak too. Landlord nor send my papa

My guy u dun kill me with laughter I swear
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Btruth: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nothing wrong with the place. This shouldn't be a yard stick to measure love.

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by legallyminded: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:
God forbid bad thing, I can never accept a guy's proposer living in one room, if it's not Mansion, he better not come my way..

LOL, your speech is already a plague to a potential husband. Did your mother birth you into a mansion? Have you even set foot in a 3 bedroom flat before? You're a depraved clown.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:
This photo has been trending on Facebook and I decided to bring it here to have the views of Nairaland ladies.

Let's hear you.

Whoever lives here is quite tidy is all I know.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by IamGeorgie(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
OP, you need to listen to this teaching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_G5FpSOHAs
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
I can marry a man without furniture sef the point is for him to respect and cherish me accordingly

No Dey raise voice anyhow
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Polarpresident:

Women don't say yes or no. They just don't know
you notice that ,even if u ask them face to face,you know why?they want to add to their options.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by ubola: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
What about guys who do not have where to sleep and still went ahead to propose and eventually married like my cousin did. He deceived his girlfriend in Zenith Bank that he is based in Abuja and only comes in to deliver cars to clients in Aba where I stay. He deceived her to believe that my one room apartment was rented by him, for me to stay and do my Masters program. They planned the marriage in my room and after the wedding she discovered that the guy had no job, no accommodation anywhere and was even indebted to someone with the sum of 800k who showed up and almost disrupted the wedding. By this time it was too late to walk away cuz she was 3 months on. Later gave birth to a baby boy in her father's house and flew out to Switzerland with the baby without informing the guy. Till date my guy no get room, still dey petch like fly for pple house.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Basicend: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
nams77:

I tire
Question for men, guys go answer. Question for women, these same guys go dey still talk upandan

The women just dey look

Why women no go look? U wan make Nigerian woman comment for this Kain thing. . shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by oodua1stson: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:

Let's hear you.
when I met my 2nd wife my room no even neat like this grin

Thank God for today
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by davinchi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
My dear, there is nothing wrong with this room. Where i started from was worse than this. I was constantly competing with rats for space and my girlfriend then(now my wife) believed so much in me. Today i live in my own very decent apartment(duplex) and have other houses for tenants. Believe in your boyfriend if he is hardworking. Tomorrow will surely be better. Cheers.

PillarToPost:

Let's hear you.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Amotekun777: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
But what if reverse is the case?

Can a guy date or marry a lady living in this sort of apartment? Of course, guys no worry but, those stupid leeches called 9ja ladies.... avoid dem like diseases ooo. grin
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
We will rent a bigger place even if it means me supporting him with some money, then I will accept the proposal. But he must not be lazy wink. And he must accept that money is important in marriage if not, we cannot work.
I think a bigger space is important so that when visitors come they will not come and be sharing your room with you.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by fineboynl(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
That room doesn't look like a boy room.

It's a girl room. E get why.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
That room is too dope!!! Poverty shaming men is terrible and with this mindset many women will remain unmarried because all they are after is riches and materialism.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
ubola:
What about guys who do not have where to sleep and still went ahead to propose and eventually married like my cousin did. He deceived his girlfriend in Zenith Bank that he is based in Abuja and only comes in to deliver cars to clients in Aba where I stay. He deceived her to believe that my one room apartment was rented by him, for me to stay and do my Masters program. They planned the marriage in my room and after the wedding she discovered that the guy had no job, no accommodation anywhere and was even indebted to someone with the sum of 800k who showed up and almost disrupted the wedding. By this time it was too late to walk away cuz she was 3 months on. Later gave birth to a baby boy in her father's house and flew out to Switzerland with the baby without informing the guy. Till date my guy no get room, still dey petch like fly for pple house.

Nawa oo. God forbid bad thing oo
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Basicend: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:

Shiloh 2027 loading! ! !
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin
Basicend:

For the football match na. . See ya mouth.
champions league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.