Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (94133 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:
This photo has been trending on Facebook and I decided to bring it here to have the views of Nairaland ladies.

Ladies, is it a Yah or Nah?

Let's hear you.

Can't u guys just live ur lives and let ladies live their lives? Is d person that has d room complaining that women aren't accepting him because of his room? Abi na u get d room?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by davinchi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
My dear, there is nothing wrong with this room. Where i started from was worse than this. I was constantly competing with rats for space and my girlfriend then(now my wife) believed so much in me. Today i live in my own very decent apartment(duplex) and have other houses for tenants. Believe in your boyfriend if he is hardworking. Tomorrow will surely be better. Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Starzo:

My mama na idiat
That explains it . Some things are hereditary. undecided
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Quaddafi29: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Not too bad if he removes the bomb, sorry, gas cylinder. Besides, the ladies you are asking, what do they have to offer a man?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
ubola:
What about guys who do not have where to sleep and still went ahead to propose and eventually married like my cousin did. He deceived his girlfriend in Zenith Bank that he is based in Abuja and only comes in to deliver cars to clients in Aba where I stay. He deceived her to believe that my one room apartment was rented by him, for me to stay and do my Masters program. They planned the marriage in my room and after the wedding she discovered that the guy had no job, no accommodation anywhere and was even indebted to someone with the sum of 800k who showed up and almost disrupted the wedding. By this time it was too late to walk away cuz she was 3 months on. Later gave birth to a baby boy in her father's house and flew out to Switzerland with the baby without informing the guy. Till date my guy no get room, still dey petch like fly for pple house.

lols

see finishing

chisos christ

you see eh some ladies love guys who tell them lies and tend to pull away from those who "say it as it is"

your cousin not try at all

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Divoc19(f): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Makes sense too.

All na to negotiate and work something out for love smiley

dingbang:
eh but na to dey there first until una build the house or rent new house.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Bigredmachine: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
seyz91:
Naija girls no won understand that,

Na that rice wey don dey ontop cooler already dem want oo

Dem no get chill at all undecided

Not only naija girls, its like that all over the world man, u only mentioned naija girls because u have not seen others own or heard their story... Even some guys don't like to go out with broke ladies again... Things have really changed, everyman just have to have that hustle that would satisfy his needs, with or without any partner
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Psoul(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
If this is actually a guy's room, then he is one of the most organized men out there.
What he is waiting for is just an opportunity to excel.
This can of man will be so organized in his life.
What he need is just a little push.
A smart and intelligent girl will not like to miss a man like dis.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Myself2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmm rice wey dey bottom pot today go dey on top cooler tomorrow... Any way who ever is staying there won't stay there forever

This your adage na LEGEND
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:
God forbid bad thing, I can never accept a guy's proposer living in one room, if it's not Mansion, he better not come my way..
Nigerians guys are all Useless
just like your father and brothers.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by notoriousbabe: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Have bread is better the nun so says mynd44
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by dingbang(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
chinonsoso:
There are many ladies that fall below this category. They will jump on the offer.
swears
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by IBreakRules: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
mrchineke:

Provide proof before you lure unprepared men into unsustainable marriages. There are damn too many poor families in Nigeria.
What would I gain from luring men into marriage? And what kind of proof are you expecting from me if I may ask?

Personally, I don't think it's right to get advise on when, how to marry. It's a decision you have to make yourself.
Although I took the risk of making the marriage move despite not financially capable, I would NEVER advise anyone to do that.

What I looked out for in a woman, she ticked all the boxes. One of them being a goal getter, she saw that in me too but I had my flaws..
She sometimes gave me clues what my flaws were then, and that was losing focus.. getting easily distracted. But to God be the Glory, she has been doing a good job so far correcting that for me.
Not a rosy journey but it has been worth it so far.. wish I could type more
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by nextstep(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
So in this Nigeria, people expect every eligible bachelor to be living in a mansion abi? Why don't women also look at how to build their wealth together, instead of looking at husband as a financial supporter? Afterall she too went to school and university - why do so many people still have the mentality that women need men to take care of them?

I was even thinking I would see a mess. The place is organized and neat, which tells you a lot about the character of the person.

I'm not a woman - so I could be wrong - but if I were, I would prefer a person who has a good heart, and is clean and neat. Fancy house and nice cars don't mean a thing if your married life is a living hell.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by NotGej: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
What’s the point of this question? People who live in worse condition are getting married daily.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Ladylawyer(f): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
I do mind
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Bigredmachine: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Myself2:

This your adage na LEGEND

Yeah... Its just the plain truth, 13 years ago my dad was staying in a room like this with serious packing of water anytime rain falls (rice under pot) but now he has his own building 3 bed room apartment (rice on top cooler)... Make baba God bless our legit hustle na im we dey pray for
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Mekaposh(f): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Reading comments

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Lamasta(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:
This photo has been trending on Facebook and I decided to bring it here to have the views of Nairaland ladies.

Let's hear you.
If a guy can keep a neat room like this then he can keep a Nigerian woman
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by AngelDo: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
A very good apartment self
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Guide777(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
I started from a room worst than that.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Starzo: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wittyduchess:
That explains it . Some things are hereditary. undecided
mtchwww...I just dey waste time with this goat since...SMH
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Starzo:

mtchwww...my mama na goat ..SMH
grin grin I see,the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by ejimatic: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:

Let's hear you.
. This is not bad at all.In fact the occupant is rich and neat. Many Nigerians live in a worse condition with husband and wife and three children living in a room. The truth is NO CONDITION is permanent
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Sandydayziz(f): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
ImaIma1:

If you can't deduce my answer from my comment, go and look for your "yes" or "no" elsewhere. angry

Pls be calming down na grin grin grin cheesy
Chai
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by lalalista: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:
I want to use this opportunity to appeal to all Nigerians to come to my aid. If you have a car I can use for bolt/uber, or mini bus, Keke Napep, let's do business together. I promise you it will be a good experience doing business together. You can check my profile and see the post I made lamenting bitterly over my jobless and suicidal situation. I'm in Abuja.

Please I also need your immediate help to fight the terrible hunger biting me very hard now. For how many days now, I can't really say if I have eaten

318 0009871, Ecobank

They say a close mouth is a closed destiny.

Call me on: 0816 614211

Thank you.
If you are in Lagos. Dm me and let me link you up with a job
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by PillarToPost: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
lalalista:
If you are in Lagos. Dm me and let me link you up with a job

I'm in Abuja
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by lalalista: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
If the guy is nice, honest, caring and innocent

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by KosyJerry(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nope
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Danisaint112(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
But there is nothing wrong with this room nah?
I don't see anything wrong with it. Not at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.